Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just when it got good it was over...

I really hope we can do something about that cop.

How many liters of sulfuric acid do you need to dissolve a body? :unsure:
Don't take your cues from Breaking Bad. Hydrofluoric Acid isn't particularly corrosive; it's what it does once it gets INTO you that it does damage.
Now, Fluoroantimonic acid on the other hand...

Last edited:

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
1614945718935.png

This month we're giving you guys something a little more spicy/risqué... perhaps a clue of what's included in the next chapter as things start heating up.

Thank you guys for being patient btw. I know it's been a long haul but I promise it's going to be worth it. Depending on how things go, I should have at least a couple more exclusive, Patreon-only posts for you guys sometime this month.
Love you all,

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1068521
Bonus 4K Wallpaper - March 2021

This month we're giving you guys something a little more spicy/risqué... perhaps a clue of what's included in the next chapter as things start heating up.
Thank you guys for being patient btw. I know it's been a long haul but I promise it's going to be worth it. Depending on how things go, I should have at least a couple more exclusive, Patreon-only posts for you guys sometime this month.
Love you all,
Thanks for the share :)

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
No worries. By the sounds of it, at best we're looking at an April release, maybe May? To my eyes anyway.
Hopefully it will continue very soon. Like most of the people here, I am very curious to see how things will continue. The story up to this point has been an emotional roller coaster ride. First I just wanted to play it only to see a few sexy scenes and was taught better the story is sometimes very sad and still there is a little joy especially when you take the three daughters into your home. I don't even know which of the three girls is my favorite, all three are so adorable. For example, when Allison called MC Daddy when he fell over even though she had only known him for 2 minutes it touched my heart. Olivia with her nice manner and the way she takes care of her two sisters and Maddison at the beginning is not so kind like the other two, she seems a bit unfriendly, but the better you get to know her and the better you behave towards her, the friendlier she becomes in the future. I find her behavior understandable, she lost her mother and recently met her father for the first time and had to say goodbye to her friends. The same as with Allison and Olivia, but for Maddison it is more difficult, because everyone handles a situation differently.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Hopefully it will continue very soon. Like most of the people here, I am very curious to see how things will continue. The story up to this point has been an emotional roller coaster ride. First I just wanted to play it only to see a few sexy scenes and was taught better the story is sometimes very sad and still there is a little joy especially when you take the three daughters into your home. I don't even know which of the three girls is my favorite, all three are so adorable. For example, when Allison called MC Daddy when he fell over even though she had only known him for 2 minutes it touched my heart. Olivia with her nice manner and the way she takes care of her two sisters and Maddison at the beginning is not so kind like the other two, she seems a bit unfriendly, but the better you get to know her and the better you behave towards her, the friendlier she becomes in the future. I find her behavior understandable, she lost her mother and recently met her father for the first time and had to say goodbye to her friends. The same as with Allison and Olivia, but for Maddison it is more difficult, because everyone handles a situation differently.
Are there official names for the girls? I think i made a variation of the name Joanna for all 3

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
they don't call me the master of subtleness for nothing
EDIT : before you ask who calls me that...I can't answer for the voices in my head ...:( sorry...they told me to mention they don't exist...ya...forget what I said okay?
They speak to you swell

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
View attachment 1068521
Bonus 4K Wallpaper - March 2021

Love you all,
Daymn from that angle Maddie got dem thicc hips don't lie hips. This is also coming from an Olivia fan on here.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes