Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, it's a pity the usual F95 rules aren't enforced and this game would be marked Abandoned.
Why are people on this forum so obsessed with the abandoned tag and mods supposedly playing favorites by not giving it to games that don't meet the criteria?
Last post on patreon is from 6 days ago, the rules say 3 months without contacts so there's no reason why this thread should have it

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, it's a pity the usual F95 rules aren't enforced and this game would be marked Abandoned.
Whatever you may think of the situation or the rules, this game does not meet the criteria, which is three months of no GM info about the project anywhere and has nothing to do with update times themselves. So this game cannot be marked "abandoned" according to the rules.

Edit to add: ninja'd

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
Why are people on this forum so obsessed with the abandoned tag and mods supposedly playing favorites by not giving it to games that don't meet the criteria?
Last post on patreon is from 6 days ago, the rules say 3 months without contacts so there's no reason why this thread should have it
They are just jealous of the amount of money RK Studios is making.
And it's funny because most of the perverts here don't even support Dammed :FacePalm:

Abandoned tag won't solve anything.
No abandoned tag = People asking for abandoned tag
Abandoned tag = People asking why there is abandoned tag

Let the man work for fuck's sake and stop whining

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Didn't they say there were held up by up to three months because of tsunamis, their main jobs and personal problems?
Not sure about tsunamis, but personal problems and the change from their day jobs, to full time devs was why the last update (0.2) was delayed.
IIRC both devs should work as full time devs, even before the last update was released.
Not sure if they mentioned any problems why the current update is delayed, well not delayed as they didn't give a eta...they did aim for a 4 month update schedule thought.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well perhaps they should realise they don't have the skill nor the work ethic to do so, and limit themselves to a single game going forward.
a comment like yours should be bronzed ... :rolleyes:
what i mean is ... its not like we all haven't heard a comment similar ... o_O

Reactions: yudas51

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's weird the last 40+ pages of whining do not seem to have changed anything.

Devs will still never return to F95 (directly the result of trolls from this thread)

Discord fans hate F95 and anyone who comes from here (directly the fault of trolls from this thread)

Updates on progress are posted with pics behind a paywall (directly to thwart trolls here from the info)

Maybe the game will never come out, but I don't believe that. I believe it is just going to be slow because Sir D has taken too much on. Alorth was overcoming issues last year but since then he is a fucking machine on putting out art. But I don't think Sir D has any intention of leaving Polarity or Radiant, so we will get stuff it will just take more time than anyone would like.

Smart bet is:
If you are a patron or a sub and the charges are not on hold you should probably drop until stuff comes out. But if you do not pay anything then you will have to wait. Because clearly bitching about it will not change anything.

One caveat:
If the progress that we haven't seen has reasonable assurance it is coming soon, then make your choice with what you are given.

For me:
Once I see an actual release I might sub for one month, not entirely certain.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Devs will still never return to F95 (directly the result of trolls from this thread)
just not to this thread actually, alorth seems to be semi-active in his other game's thread and his own profile, and I'm pretty sure I've seen Dammed post somehwere here kinda recently (I think he was praising another game, can't remember and his profile's set to private so I can't go stalker on his post history)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
just not to this thread actually, alorth seems to be semi-active in his other game's thread and his own profile, and I'm pretty sure I've seen Dammed post somehwere here kinda recently (I think he was praising another game, can't remember and his profile's set to private so I can't go stalker on his post history)
Alorth does come to areas that haven't been quite so infested, indeed.

And I know what thread you mean where Damned was congratulating someone who got a tattoo (dedication) but I won't say more than that.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
Updates on progress are posted with pics behind a paywall (directly to thwart trolls here from the info)
That is a funny thing to say... to call them progress update update I mean, as they do not give any information about the actual progress of the development. I have been supporting the devs for a few month, up until Chapter 2 was released. Needless to say I was utterly dissapointed by the chapter and pulled my support.

Coming back to my previous comment, all "progress updates" posted by D are only generalities: "update is going great", "this month has been very productive" and other kind of BS, which could easily be copied from one development update to the next. There is no actual information on the progress itself: what has really been done, what remains to be done, what the dev will actualy work on in next couple of weeks, things that serious devs actualy write in their progress updates...

Just the one cent opinion of a former supporter

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
How far do we have to rollback from our saved game?
I'm not sure what your question is?

Obviously it's been ages since I tested this, but this patch should be compatible with existing saves, no rollback required?

Unless you're asking how far back you need to go to get the 'new' 0.2.1 content with Maddie, in which case that's covered in the official walkthrough in the OP (Chapter 2, Choice 10, Harsh option).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes