Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think this is similar to a dog marking the territory while on a walk. You spill your pee and are somehow convinced that the other dogs in the neighborhood care.

But it could also be some memory loss coping mechanism, posting something here so we remember we have already been here this month.

Third option: it is International Share A Boring Personal Experience Day and we all missed it. But to join in on the fun: my cat just farted.

Reactions: Duke Leo

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it doesn’t matter to me how long they want to take towards development of new chapters; they are after all accountable to their patrons.

it would just be nice to have some sort of regular bi weekly or monthly status updates as to how things are going.

“progress is going well- i can’t promise a release date but so far we have 1000 renders spread across 10 scenes and are looking to include 3 more before release”

or even:

“my house flooded 4 months ago and i haven’t been able to do my part in the project because my rig was one of the things that got water in it. but the good news is that all the assets and writing were saved but this set is back some time. we just barely got back on track last week and figure we’ll need another few months to catch up. we appreciate all of you and look forward to sharing chapter 3 with you soon! it’ll be the spiciest update yet!”

shrektkid

Jun 5, 2017
Again there is some kind of news:
View attachment 1209786

But I am not a sub
Next, let's get the "mini" progress report out of the way:

I wanted to assure you guys that we're getting close to releasing what will be the longest chapter of the game so far (about 10% longer than Ch2 depending on your playstyle and choices).

While we did lose a few days due to some unforeseen circumstances, it was nothing major and we're still mostly "on track."

I do feel a bit bad that we weren't able to reduce the overall development time this round, but please keep in mind that we're still playing a game of catchup from that huge delay that hit us back when we were making Chapter 2, so it was expected for this one to take a few months. I do think that we'll eventually be able to reduce the time between updates... we're just not quite there yet.

So thank you all so much for being patient, and I look forward to hearing all the feedback and tearful tales of your playthroughs for the upcoming new update. (winkwink)
that's the progress report in the post

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I hope that for the chapter 3 in 2023, we will be able to spend time with the triplets (lewd or not) and not go on stupid dates or meet new characters that will add more unneccesary drama.
The MC just met his daughters and goes on date with his colleague instead on spending time knowing his newfounds daughters. What a mess

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes