FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The problem is between the 2 developers that are working on this game, they have other projects. So the reason it's taking 7 or plus months for one update is because they aren't actually working on it during those 7 or plus months. They might actually work on the game maybe two months tops.

I mean Alorth who works on Neko Paradise has been having some health issues with his back, so that game is slogging away, and he is the animator for this one so yeah. You will waiting a long time for releases on either one of them, when some developers release steady updates to a month or 3.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The problem is between the 2 developers that are working on this game, they have other projects. So the reason it's taking 7 or plus months for one update is because they aren't actually working on it during those 7 or plus months. They might actually work on the game maybe two months tops.

I mean Alorth who works on Neko Paradise has been having some health issues with his back, so that game is slogging away, and he is the animator for this one so yeah. You will waiting a long time for releases on either one of them, when some developers release steady updates to a month or 3.
According to their Patreon goal they said they would enlist team members.. such a shame they lied otherwise we might get updates a bit faster.

loki266

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, what a great game! Very good premise and I think it's the VN with the most gorgeous girls in one game I've seen so far!
The only thing I didn't like is the LIs monologues, or actually, any monologue besides the MC's. It kinda makes your writing seems very juvenile. If you got such good quality renders with great expressions and all, I think it's totally unnecessary to have the reader knowing the exact thoughts of other characters. It breaks the immersion a lot. Unless of course, they are narrating something for you, the MC.
But even with this downside, I really like the overall writing of the dialogues and I definitely would recommend this game. Nice job!

Reactions: dolfe67

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Wow, what a great game! Very good premise and I think it's the VN with the most gorgeous girls in one game I've seen so far!
The only thing I didn't like is the LIs monologues, or actually, any monologue besides the MC's. It kinda makes your writing seems very juvenile. If you got such good quality renders with great expressions and all, I think it's totally unnecessary to have the reader knowing the exact thoughts of other characters. It breaks the immersion a lot. Unless of course, they are narrating something for you, the MC.
But even with this downside, I really like the overall writing of the dialogues and I definitely would recommend this game. Nice job!
Totally, especially when the LI thinks "oh he's so great, I'm so wet for him", it loses the "thrill" of the seduction when you know for sure she's 100% into you

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
According to their Patreon goal they said they would enlist team members.. such a shame they lied otherwise we might get updates a bit faster.
Acording to their discord Alorth did indeed train some apprentices, but training new members also costs time in the beginning.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Acording to their discord Alorth did indeed train some apprentices, but training new members also costs time in the beginning.
It is true that new workers in a project will generate a negative amount of work for a while, how much depends on the complexity and the amount of stuff you "just have to know" and will make you "less than a full worker" for quite a while longer. Also, internal processes will have to be redone. Also, creativity may still be a bottleneck.

However, this cannot be the sole explanation.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
There is news that an new update will most likely happen late June. That is if Alorth doesn't have any other medical issues to go through.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Fuck Glenn. I was talking about the overall render quality, funny man. The girls especially (not just the triplets). They're gorgeous.
Renders are great, we agree, but it took last update 7 months and none of them realized in that time that the cop plot was awfull...

Now its taking about the same time, i hope they are looking very carefully at the script so that they dont make another blunder like that

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes