"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Radiant [v0.3.1] [RK Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,87 GB / 420 MB - Radiant-0.3.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,85 GB / 402 MB - Radiant-0.3.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
have been revised.
The chapter will be uploaded to itch and GameJolt when v0.3.1 is released
Assuming this v0.3.1 changelog is accurate:
• The "final" build for Chapter 3.
• Fixes the vast majority of bugs or errors.
• Many new, fixed, and improved dialogues.
• Adds or fixes several renders.
I'm confused about Adds or fixes several renders, because based on a binary diff with WinMerge I can't find any images that changed between the v0.3 and v0.3.1 releases posted here? The only media which changed was the credits video?
Dammed
there are mentioned " Many new, fixed, and improved dialogues. "
should i peplay the game ?
No need to replay the whole game, no changes in Ch1, one line of dialog changed in Ch2. There are ~50 lines changed in Ch3 though.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I'm confused about Adds or fixes several renders, because based on a binary diff with WinMerge I can't find any images that changed between the v0.3 and v0.3.1 releases posted here? The only media which changed was the credits video?
Maybe, some images included in the previous release weren't called for in the game code, so new lines in the code "added" those images to the game, or "fixed" which image was called for, if the wrong image had been referenced?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meushi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe, some images included in the previous release weren't called for in the game code, so new lines in the code "added" those images to the game, or "fixed" which image was called for, if the wrong image had been referenced?
Yeah that could be it, skimming the differences at least one scene reference changed, and one was added in Ch3.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
have been revised.

Assuming this v0.3.1 changelog is accurate:

No need to replay the whole game, no changes in Ch1, one line of dialog changed in Ch2. There are ~50 lines changed in Ch3 though.

Reactions: Meushi

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there any way for me to play the v0.3 version without having to replay the entire game?? (I'm using mac btw)
The game content of a Ren'py game is the same for Windows as for Mac. So if the safe files are compatible between updates on the Windows version, they should also be compatible on MacOS.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So no actually new scenes, just altered/fixed ones from the previous version?
Yes, that's why it's 0.3.1 and not 0.4 or similar. Basically same thing (0.3) with minor improvements. (Although it should be mentioned that not everybody uses version numbering the same way, so it doesn't always work like that).

Reactions: SenPC

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I am happy to see that game is in active development. Last time I checked for updates was half year ago? So yeah, I am happy that some new content (whole chapter) is finally out. And of course looking forward to another one.

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I am happy to see that game is in active development. Last time I checked for updates was half year ago? So yeah, I am happy that some new content (whole chapter) is finally out. And of course looking forward to another one.
Better hope the next update doesn't take that long.

Reactions: Reese286
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes