blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Almost every game I've played has narration, they just don't define a character called "Narrator" and instead put narrative text in double-quotes. For some reason this is... triggering to some players. I use double-quotes for system messages so the narrator is defined... perhaps that makes it more noticeable but I wouldn't say we use it any more or less than other games.

Also, while there's a lot of narration in the first chapter (around 168 lines -- for various reasons such as there's a lot more needed exposition), you won't find but maybe 20-30 lines (out of thousands) from the narrator in Ch2, Ch3, and onward.
Cool! as you said, into the second chapter and so on, this happens a lot less, thanks for making such change. Great game! Love it. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SrRK
Jul 8, 2020
Is there a mac version? Thank you

Unofficial patch to update Radiant from v0.2.x to v0.3.

This is an update patch, only containing files which have changed since v0.2.

Windows/Linux (499.9 MB): Mega - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------------------------------------------------

Unofficial patch to update Radiant from v0.3 beta to v0.3.

This is an update patch, only containing the updated ch3 script (676 KB) .

Edit: Updated for v0.3 20210707.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a mac version? Thank you
I don't know anything about Mac, but it should be double via something like this:
Just download the windows version, copy the game folder that comes with it and paste it inside the [existing Radiant] app, overwriting the game folder that's at (right click, show package content) /Contents/resources/autorun. Boom, Mac version!

Reactions: wombat123480808

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Radiant's listing on Lewdpatcher says:

"True Edition (Coming Soon): Enables the "fully-uncensored version" of Radiant, which modifies the base game and adds more risqué content. "

Does this mean there is going to be "more risque content" added to Radiant soon or is this just for version 0.4 and onwards?
I like the sound of "more risque content".
At the moment with this game, excellent renders, story is ok but lacks the "risque" factor.
I would be happy to pay for "risque content" added to Radiant using a patch, as I have seen done with other games.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I like the sound of "more risque content".
At the moment with this game, excellent renders, story is ok but lacks the "risque" factor.
I would be happy to pay for "risque content" added to Radiant using a patch, as I have seen done with other games.
I agree, though I do wonder how risque is this risque.

In some other games which include these as patches, official or unoffical, they are normally too over the top for me. Like lewd for the sake of lewd and nothing else. For example Summersaga, their 'extra' modpatch turned what was a bj from the pool lifeguard into a full blown creampie and a few others into outright sex out of nowhere. Like a trip and grope going full penatration for example.
If it was more moments where things continue a little longer but not going far enough, thats fine, extra time peeking or fondling or something like that. Donno. Interested in where it will go though, not gonna lie...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Dammed
there are mentioned " Many new, fixed, and improved dialogues. "
should i peplay the game ?
(need some tissues if :p the beginning always brings me to tears - focking good writing)

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes