Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Any word when the "True Edition" patch will be released?

True Edition (Coming Soon):
- Enables the "fully-uncensored version" of Radiant, which modifies the base game and adds more risqué content.

Thanks guys (and gals) and all those "in between" :p

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
So ... this version is a bug fix and dialogue fixes ? No new content ? I think i'll wait for the next update. :unsure:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
View attachment 1283706
Radiant [v0.3.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - ANDROID

Thank you Wills747, for the Android Version.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Thanks for the update (y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Any word when the "True Edition" patch will be released?

True Edition (Coming Soon):
- Enables the "fully-uncensored version" of Radiant, which modifies the base game and adds more risqué content.

Thanks guys (and gals) and all those "in between" :p
My guess is that the true edition will involve a certain new character whose sex scenes wouldn't be allowed on this forum without the patch. I don't really want to spoil who the character is for people that haven't played the new update yet. I don't see any other reason to have a patch like that since there is already have an incest patch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Badjourasmix
Thanks - but was more concerned about "when" it will be released?
I don't think it will be anytime soon because the character I was mentioning was just introduced in this update. So the story has to progress to a point where that character becomes a love interest for the patch to be implemented.

• Love

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just to be clear I don't know for sure if the patch is indeed for content with that character, I am just speculating, since I don't see any other reason for another patch for the game.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Just to be clear I don't know for sure if the patch is indeed for content with that character, I am just speculating, since I don't see any other reason for another patch for the game.
i agree, i had the same "feeling" reading the description of true patch

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah there is not a lot of options : rape, loli, not in this game but bestiality

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I finally played the 0.3 update. It's quite good, but the story progression and the release cadence have crushed my hopes for the overall game. I think the chances are very high that it will either be abandoned or it will become rushed and disappointing in later updates.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
Loved version 3! I'm still a little worried that even more love interests are being introduced that very few readers will care about, but I liked the ratio of "ward" to non-"ward" content in this update so much more than the last update, and maybe I'll be proven wrong on those side characters?

But ugh, those Liv and Allie scenes... so spicy! :love:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Easily a solid 10 for me.. Games great so far but now I'm kinda disappointed cause of what some people are saying about the updates being slow.. Would suck to have to wait a long while as with time u lose interest

Reactions: ninjabush

RGS

Jan 15, 2018
Badjourasmix
Thanks - but was more concerned about "when" it will be released?
Completely unrelated to this entire thread, but is that a '71 or '72? I'm decent at telling 68-72, but 71 and 72 are much harder for me to tell. I'm a bit drunk, so if it's pre-71, I'm sorry. But right now, it really looks like a 71 or 72.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Chapter 3 was the weakest for sure. Sadly another milked game and/or I think they felt crushed under the weight of the good reception of the first release.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes