Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Awre your feewings huwrt?

We don't know whether you know them or not, and if you do, we doubt they'd tell you the truth any more than they do the dolts paying them. Or do you get a taste to help keep people on the hook?
Actually no, I do not "get a taste" as you put it. I was discussing my upcoming project with Damned, and the conversation happened to swing around to Radiant, and I had asked him how the progress was coming along. And I passed on his response to you guys here, since I noticed there hadn't been any discussion of a progress update here in a while.

And no, I am not offended. Just remembering that the internet is going to be the internet is all.

And I chose to believe Damned, and if that makes me gullible well that's my perogative. Wether you believe Damned or not is your business.

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
And what were you talking to... you asked him what is the best way to milk your upcoming game for as long as it takes:ROFLMAO:
Actually I sent him a copy of an early draft of story script for feedback. But that's beside the point. I have not yet decided to monetize this new project of mine anyway.

However I am hoping the release isn't too far out for Radiant. Feel free to laugh and leave your facepalms I don't care.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Actually I sent him a copy of an early draft of story script for feedback. But that's beside the point. I have not yet decided to monetize this new project of mine anyway.

However I am hoping the release isn't too far out for Radiant. Feel free to laugh and leave your facepalms I don't care.
We get it, you're a Dammed fanboy. Unlucky for you, this aint his discord, so people who call on his bs excuses roam around here. Oh and yeah, we dont need your "information share", boyo... we all know its soon™, without an ETA and it will continue to be so until he decides he has punished (aka milked) the fanbase patience long enough, so sorry to burst your bubble but we dont need your previleged pep-talk with our favorite dev on his discord, he says the same thing to everyone, dont feel special your writing idol has spoken to you, I am sure has hell he didnt bother to even read the title of your script, if he even opened it. If he did, well... I guess he is indeed milking the fanbase, if he has time to read random bs instead of working on his own game.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2021
Ya know, I was just trying to be helpful and provide you guys with the information I had been given by Damned himself. But if this is the way my helping ya'll out is going to be accepted then I won't pass along any other information and you guys can continue to be oblivious.

I didn't have to share the information with you. I wanted to. You've now killed that want. To those that were thankful for the status update, you can thank the others here for ruining it for you.
This is a pirate site, why everyone so angrey. Yes we are all here and love this game. Just take a chill pill. if it comes it does if it doesnt oh well! just like milfy city. Do I miss it yes! but i wont abuse people, im not paying for it

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is a pirate site, why everyone so angrey. Yes we are all here and love this game. Just take a chill pill. if it comes it does if it doesnt oh well! just like milfy city. Do I miss it yes! but i wont abuse people, im not paying for it
Everyone is so angrey because they wanted more of this game, especially the trips. They're so disappointed in the lack of updates that it's gone past any intermediate stages and straight to impotent indignation.
If you're paying for it, go complain on the Discord. I wouldn't be surprised if they've slapped this thread with the Ignored button.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Would you starve yourself for free food?

If you're paying for it, go complain on the Discord.
Yeah sure but you won't stay long on the discord then

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
completely forgot about this game untill it pop up on the side of "latest post", come to check on it as thought it died years back to only find, it well... turned into a zombie alive in comments but dead in updates. Check patreon and o_O 5k a month, not bad for a small game that has next to no content. Dunno what the Dev said or done to have people pledge 5k a month for a game that gets 1 update a year if ya lucky. Props to the dev though. Not hating just genuinely suprised.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Does anyone know what the excuse was in the latest picture/status update?

(6/13) QUICK UPDATE ABOUT CH4 PROGRESS: Hi all, sorry it's been a few weeks since I posted anything. As many of you likely know by now...
it is from about 20 hours ago of me posting this

Reactions: Wuggie and darlic
Sep 16, 2021
not sure what made me search this game, but i redownloaded it after i deleted my entire game library, since the save files are separate i wasn't worried about losing those

i loaded up my last save from october 2021.... and realized that the next render was a black "save your game here" screen..

damn lol that's a long ass time. i used to be a patreon but cancelled it a long time ago

i figured that after 3/4 of a year since i played, there would have been an update. yikes

oh well, such a good game with great potential, just poor progress/management

Reactions: dav121

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That being said, I can attest to the fact that both Damned and Alorth are hard at work on the new update for Radiant. And according to the information I've gained, it is expected to be larger than any of the previous update they've done yet.
Hmmmm... where did I heard/read this...

Oh right...
And here as well...
Seems actually more popular than I thought...
And so on...

TL;DR: It isn't the first time he does this. Another red flag to the collection. If a nearly full year of wallpapers and no comunication wasn't enough.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes