Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
OK despite the abandoned tag, I thought I'd give this a go since I enjoyed Radiant so much...and despite being a HS game, I enjoy it, though I gotta say there are some parts of it that have me torn. I mean its essentially a harem game, and both walkthroughs are aimed at that play through, but despite the Dev encouraging to date everyone, I can't but help feeling with some of the dialogue, like a total asshole for cheating on EVERYONE...especially Naomi and Lyanna.

I mean its different in other poly-amorous or harem games where the girls either know about each other or at least are aware the MC is seeing multiple lovers simultaneously... and sure I'm just at the tail-end of chapter 3 so maybe this changes in the future but seeing the emotional baggage Naomi and Lyanna carry and to have an insane connection with both of them, not including the ones forming with their respective daughters... I just can't see this go well unless there is a plan for our 2 primary LI's to accept sharing the MC or even better, consider entering in some form of poly-amorous/open relationship with all of them. Naomi and Lyanna would be the primary LI's and just as comfortable with each other as the MC, and maybe be open-minded enough to not object to their respective daughters having their own 'intimate' time with the MC.

I mean it might be possible if we go by our interaction with Lucia. While she is biased of course, the impression she left was both mother and daughter (Naomi and Melanie) are at least bi-curious, not to mention her comments betraying her being comfortable with her own bisexuality with them and Kayla. Kayla, also lets it slip she might also not be completely straight herself given her lack of interest in the boys she's dated....until she encounters the MC and Lyanna in flagrante delicto, and comments how they both turned her on! So assuming Lyanna would be open to be with the girls as well, I just feel conflicted pursuing the harem path at the moment unless things change.

Lastly, while its disappointing how abandoned or on permanent hold this game has been, I was also curious about the taboo patch. I mean, I know what that normally means in most games, but so far I haven't seen where it changes the storyline or relations at this point. Did I miss something??

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
OK despite the abandoned tag, I thought I'd give this a go since I enjoyed Radiant so much...and despite being a HS game, I enjoy it, though I gotta say there are some parts of it that have me torn. I mean its essentially a harem game, and both walkthroughs are aimed at that play through, but despite the Dev encouraging to date everyone, I can't but help feeling with some of the dialogue, like a total asshole for cheating on EVERYONE...especially Naomi and Lyanna.

I mean its different in other poly-amorous or harem games where the girls either know about each other or at least are aware the MC is seeing multiple lovers simultaneously... and sure I'm just at the tail-end of chapter 3 so maybe this changes in the future but seeing the emotional baggage Naomi and Lyanna carry and to have an insane connection with both of them, not including the ones forming with their respective daughters... I just can't see this go well unless there is a plan for our 2 primary LI's to accept sharing the MC or even better, consider entering in some form of poly-amorous/open relationship with all of them. Naomi and Lyanna would be the primary LI's and just as comfortable with each other as the MC, and maybe be open-minded enough to not object to their respective daughters having their own 'intimate' time with the MC.

I mean it might be possible if we go by our interaction with Lucia. While she is biased of course, the impression she left was both mother and daughter (Naomi and Melanie) are at least bi-curious, not to mention her comments betraying her being comfortable with her own bisexuality with them and Kayla. Kayla, also lets it slip she might also not be completely straight herself given her lack of interest in the boys she's dated....until she encounters the MC and Lyanna in flagrante delicto, and comments how they both turned her on! So assuming Lyanna would be open to be with the girls as well, I just feel conflicted pursuing the harem path at the moment unless things change.

Lastly, while its disappointing how abandoned or on permanent hold this game has been, I was also curious about the taboo patch. I mean, I know what that normally means in most games, but so far I haven't seen where it changes the storyline or relations at this point. Did I miss something??
pretty sure it's for banging the daughter. she wasn't available during my initial playthrough before finding f95

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
pretty sure it's for banging the daughter. she wasn't available during my initial playthrough before finding f95
Which daughter? ...because I naturally assumed one of the MC's one-night stand's that resulted in a pregnancy would come back to surprise him as he accidentally finds himself dating or banging said daughter from that one night stand. At first I considered maybe Tanya from the beginning of the game, but the math doesn't add up with her as she's still somewhat a recent conquest before the MC left town. The other 2 mother-daughter combinations have not actually interacted....yet, so I was just curious what the patch actually applied to.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Which daughter? ...because I naturally assumed one of the MC's one-night stand's that resulted in a pregnancy would come back to surprise him as he accidentally finds himself dating or banging said daughter from that one night stand. At first I considered maybe Tanya from the beginning of the game, but the math doesn't add up with her as she's still somewhat a recent conquest before the MC left town. The other 2 mother-daughter combinations have not actually interacted....yet, so I was just curious what the patch actually applied to.
I haven't played in forever so I don't remember names. But pretty sure its the black haired milf daughter, and maybe red haired daughter as well. As I think they may be UA?

Reactions: Wafflewaffuru

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I haven't played in forever so I don't remember names. But pretty sure its the black haired milf daughter, and maybe red haired daughter as well. As I think they may be UA?
Yeah this. I can't remember their names as its literally been nearly over a year since I've last played, since the last update was in like june 2020? I think? That's what my save says anyways.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah this. I can't remember their names as its literally been nearly over a year since I've last played, since the last update was in like june 2020? I think? That's what my save says anyways.
Ok, well I finally decided to play this after downloading it a year ago, lol, and by the end of Chapter 4, Melanie is Naomi's daughter and they are both brunettes with Naomi being the primary LI. The other main LI, Lyanna is a redhead with her own daughter, Kayla, a brunette. So far, The MC has only had sex with Lyanna with Kayla spying on them, she is genuinely happy for her mom finally finding a nice, super hot guy, but soon discovers she is equally attracted to both her naked mother and the MC while they are getting it on. Meanwhile, Naomi and Melanie have only had oral sex with the MC (but obviously not at the same time).

That said, not sure where the taboo patch comes in as Kayla has only hinted at her attraction to her mother, while also openly lusting after the MC. She has stated that her and her mother are 'very' close, with Lyanna making a similar statement, but without the innuendo. So unless I missed something, that was the extent of any taboo shenanigans I came across. While I have been enjoying the story regardless, I was just wondering where exactly did that aspect of this story come into play.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Ok, well I finally decided to play this after downloading it a year ago, lol, and by the end of Chapter 4, Melanie is Naomi's daughter and they are both brunettes with Naomi being the primary LI. The other main LI, Lyanna is a redhead with her own daughter, Kayla, a brunette. So far, The MC has only had sex with Lyanna with Kayla spying on them, she is genuinely happy for her mom finally finding a nice, super hot guy, but soon discovers she is equally attracted to both her naked mother and the MC while they are getting it on. Meanwhile, Naomi and Melanie have only had oral sex with the MC (but obviously not at the same time).

That said, not sure where the taboo patch comes in as Kayla has only hinted at her attraction to her mother, while also openly lusting after the MC. She has stated that her and her mother are 'very' close, with Lyanna making a similar statement, but without the innuendo. So unless I missed something, that was the extent of any taboo shenanigans I came across. While I have been enjoying the story regardless, I was just wondering where exactly did that aspect of this story come into play.
https://f95zone.to/threads/polarity-v0-4-3-eternity-games.32788/post-7124793

Without the patch this happens.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Just figured I'd drop by and let you all know that Chapter 5 of Polarity, which is the largest and most complex game update I've ever had the pleasure of creating, is still actively being worked on/the game is not, in fact, abandoned. That said, I can't control what the Staff of this site decides in their moderation nor do I want to. It's their website.

Hope you all have a good holiday, and feel free to drop by the RK Studios or EG Discord if you'd like to chat or receive routine updates about the progress of both games.
Two months later....:FacePalm:

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
Don't know why this game was abandoned it was one of the few games I enjoyed playing I really wished the devs would have continued working on this

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Don't know why this game was abandoned it was one of the few games I enjoyed playing I really wished the devs would have continued working on this
As was mentioned over the last few pages of the thread, the project isn't really abandoned, allegedly. The dev is just working on it so slowly that it falls under F95's criteria for the Abandoned tag, which...is what it is.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes