a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Such a shame, just when its started to get good with the cheating. How's Radiant? Has that even been updated or that game got abandoned and screw this one over for nothing.
All 3 games became very slow for updates after Radiant came out.
This one seems to have been abandoned but keep the page alive to keep making money on it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All 3 games became very slow for updates after Radiant came out.
This one seems to have been abandoned but keep the page alive to keep making money on it.
That's a kind spin on events... I think it's udderly more bad than that.

Fran2788

Jan 21, 2018
Just figured I'd drop by and let you all know that Chapter 5 of Polarity, which is the largest and most complex game update I've ever had the pleasure of creating, is still actively being worked on/the game is not, in fact, abandoned. That said, I can't control what the Staff of this site decides in their moderation nor do I want to. It's their website.

Hope you all have a good holiday, and feel free to drop by the RK Studios or EG Discord if you'd like to chat or receive routine updates about the progress of both games.

Good morning friend, it is not my intention to bother, I wrote to you to know if they are still working in Polarity and if it were possible that they will not say a tentative date for the next update, just on this page there are thousands of Polarity followers for many months and even years and I think that it is the minimum that is owed to us due to the immense patience we have had with his team

Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr
Nov 26, 2021
This game is awesome, happy it's not abandoned even though its stated otherwise, the mc is just bananas, worried I'm gonna stuff up the harem with these choices, hopefully when it's updated it's huge

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is awesome, happy it's not abandoned even though its stated otherwise, the mc is just bananas, worried I'm gonna stuff up the harem with these choices, hopefully when it's updated it's huge
It would be nice if it was not abandoned but a year and half does not give me any hope a new update will come out.
Last update came out in June of 2020.

Nov 26, 2021
It would be nice if it was not abandoned but a year and half does not give me any hope a new update will come out.
Last update came out in June of 2020.
Yeah pretty long time, he posted on here in November and said it's still going and on discord but I get what you mean, even if it does get updated it could be another long wait since he has the other game going to

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah pretty long time, he posted on here in November and said it's still going and on discord but I get what you mean, even if it does get updated it could be another long wait since he has the other game going to
I'm not holding my breath. I hope I'm wrong and the dev actually is working on this

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Who knows?!

When even such a hopeless VN like Family Matters had an Update after over 2 years of abandonmend. Everything is possible!
Just don't wait for it to happen. ;)

21zebras

Mar 3, 2019
Would be nice if the dev would at least tell us if it's abandoned or on hold or somethin' on here, shame to see a good VN like this get shelved with none of us knowing why or what's up.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Would be nice if the dev would at least tell us if it's abandoned or on hold or somethin' on here, shame to see a good VN like this get shelved with none of us knowing why or what's up.
He posted here back in November when the abandoned tag was added. He said the game is still be worked on (but the post was mostly to try to get the tag removed), but who still believes him at this point? It's pretty telling that he only showed up here when the abandoned tag was added. He can't even keep his Patrons updated, the last time he posted there was in August (no, his Patrons shouldn't have to go to Discord to get updates). It's pretty clear he stopped caring about this game long ago. It's a shame because I think this game is pretty good to great.

21zebras

Mar 3, 2019
He posted here back in November when the abandoned tag was added. He said the game is still be worked on (but the post was mostly to try to get the tag removed), but who still believes him at this point? It's pretty telling that he only showed up here when the abandoned tag was added. He can't even keep his Patrons updated, the last time he posted there was in August (no, his Patrons shouldn't have to go to Discord to get updates). It's pretty clear he stopped caring about this game long ago. It's a shame because I think this game is pretty good to great.
oh, didn't know that, but now that i do i'm not gonna hold on to any hope for this (or the other games) getting updated, which again is a shame.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Plenty of us loved this game but it went from really slow updates to no updates at all and excuses.

Then they released Radiant.

I've said it once and i'll say it again, this is a dev that absolutely should not have 2 games on the go. I'm not saying that out of spite or anger i'm saying that because they can't handle it.

Devs start more games when they start to get ahead and have spare time. Usually devs with teams.

These devs were both behind in the games already and now they are also behind with Radiant.

They don;t have the work ethic to pull off 2 games, they barely have the work ethic to pull off one. Getting updates out for one game is a struggle, 2 has been a nightmare.

Funny thing is, even the top devs that do have teams rarely ever work on multiple games. The only consistent dev to manage it is Mr Dots. Reccy has 2 on the go, including one of my faves and while he isn't the fastest, he is working alone and does manage to get updates for both games out.

Then we're here, we have one game that died because they were that slow and Radiant that isn't far behind.

They need to pick one and stick with it because they aren't capable of managing 2.

Don't take my word for it, check out their track record and see if i'm wrong.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Devs that can't keep up with their own promises and workloads:
Alorth (He spent 8 months for 1 scene. he basically said he's more committed to other works than his own till he finishes those he's contractually obligated to help or something idk. Edit: He also has another game called tales of eros I think? Just checked, and that hasn't been updated in 11 months.)
Glacerose(Idek what the fuck they're doing anymore, they've abandoned one project and reset the other 3 or 4 times now)
JYP (Seriously, 2 months to publish 1 scene-- not to mention they already abandoned one project, and they went and completely restarted their current project which is 1 scene at the rate of months, literally.)
Sir Damned (Let's be real here, all he did was try and have the abandoned tag removed because as long as people still think there's hope for this game, it'll also bring traction to radiant)
Irphaeus (He literally just lies about all his updates, and makes excuses for 2 months stalling the release of the update after he says he's gonna drop the update.)
Icstor (Personally never played his game, heard nothing but awful stuff about his commitment as a dev though.)
Any others?

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
Devs that can't keep up with their own promises and workloads:
Alorth (He spent 8 months for 1 scene. he basically said he's more committed to other works than his own till he finishes those he's contractually obligated to help or something idk. Edit: He also has another game called tales of eros I think? Just checked, and that hasn't been updated in 11 months.)
Glacerose(Idek what the fuck they're doing anymore, they've abandoned one project and reset the other 3 or 4 times now)
JYP (Seriously, 2 months to publish 1 scene-- not to mention they already abandoned one project, and they went and completely restarted their current project which is 1 scene at the rate of months, literally.)
Sir Damned (Let's be real here, all he did was try and have the abandoned tag removed because as long as people still think there's hope for this game, it'll also bring traction to radiant)
Irphaeus (He literally just lies about all his updates, and makes excuses for 2 months stalling the release of the update after he says he's gonna drop the update.)
Icstor (Personally never played his game, heard nothing but awful stuff about his commitment as a dev though.)
Any others?
You can add CarbonBlue who took 8 month for a 5 minutes long update on Unleashed (if you can call that an update) and did not release anything since May 2021. Even he is posting images regularly on his patreon, his game looks even worse than Radiant in terms of development time

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes