Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
20 chapters long, still on chapter 3 so 17 chapters left, 16 if chapter 4 comes out soonish. 4-5 months between releases times 16 more releases equals 64-80 months or 5 years 4 months to 6 years 8 months until the end.

By then, DAZ should be onto Genesis 10 or 11 which might require going back to rerender all the earlier stuff with the newer, better models. And RenPy will be far past version 8 breaking the earlier content done in version 7xx.

It looks like a realistic timeframe...

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
First just because two developers take time to explain themselves mean nothing. I know you don't actually mean they are related, but how you manage to even compare the two is hard to tell...

Second, BrainDrop is a super nice guy! His game is terrible to the point I want to puke just by the amount of group hugs, but he is an extremely nice guy!
Nice enough to come out with excuse after excuse after excuse when an update is ready for release and when he is nice enough to finally give his fans an update he gives people shit like the DITLO instead of the large update he promised back in December of last year oh and every month since. Yeah nice guy my ass. Keep thinking that. This DEV and BrainDrop are just turning out to be just like ICSTOR just a couple of scammers.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wtf you are all mad? What's the difference if the guy releases this 100 or 200 renders in 1 month or in 6 months. Game is dead if this is all he can come up with after over year of work. What do you expect? That in 2025 he will actually deliver another 200 renders? You will all have kids and families by this time :BootyTime:
Most are actually disappointed more than they are mad. It got really hard to tell a lie from a truth and that confusion only angers people because of the lack of clarity.
Some people here are ex-patrons and they feel robbed. The ones that never gave them money fall into the angrily disappointed category. The story was getting good and then... Nothing for what? A year? Year and a half? Don't know anymore.

Then he pops up out of the woodwork saying he'd announce the release date in a few days. Here we are a week later and still nothing.
So I checked out the patreon for this game and find that the release date announcement was an Estimate not the definite tone of the post he made here.
Not only that, both the Estimated Release Date and Progress Monitor are paywalled.

markosten

May 22, 2018
20 chapters long, still on chapter 3 so 17 chapters left, 16 if chapter 4 comes out soonish. 4-5 months between releases times 16 more releases equals 64-80 months or 5 years 4 months to 6 years 8 months until the end.
That's what I was raising my eyebrow at. Did this guy even think about the timeframe he just laid out? Makes absoultely zero sense. I also have no idea what he's on about with the chapters being larger than most in the genre. None of the existing chapters seem particularly long. They feel like 1 - 2 month development chapters and very average for the genre.

Additonally, the dev claims this is his full time job. Assuming he works 40 hours a week like the rest of us plebs, that means each chapter is a minumum of 640 hours of work? (4 hours X 4 weeks X 4 months and that assume only one person working). I'm not buying that claim one bit. And if he isn't working 40 hours, he needs to be. Definetly what is owed to all those subscribers after a full year of zero updates.

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
I'm just waiting for them to announce their next game that will never finish ...

When they communicated the goal to "become the biggest backed project" instead of delivering is when you started to see that they have there priorities set completely wrong - not the wrong side of the field but a complete different game.
It's not about making something and getting it done. It's about making money on Patreon/SubscibeStar/BuyMeACoffee/.

Thanks for sharing their pay-locked dev-updates. But by now,, whatever words they produce mean nothing to me anymore. Only action (meaning delivery of results). Time will show.
I too am amazed about the money they generate on Patreon alone each month still.
Heck it's the patreon's money and theirs as they please ... maybe I should just create a Patreon page myself with a few nice and kinky pics. Easy income it seems.

If votes for this threat weren't locked I suspect this game would range around 1,5 stars by now - and only because the few renders look great, nothing else.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes