FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
Just read the update and very excited!

Great to hear chapter 4 is just around the corner and Dammed is getting it together to speed up those gosh darned dev schedules.

I'm gonna run right over and max my membership I'm so happy. I wasn't sure this day would come, but kept keeping the faith!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Great to hear chapter 4 is just around the corner and Dammed is getting it together to speed up those gosh darned dev schedules.

I'm gonna run right over and max my membership I'm so happy. I wasn't sure this day would come, but kept keeping the faith!
Congratulations, you are one of the most believable Poes I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022

what species of homus ape is that one ?

really ? a bot ape ?

• Haha
Reactions: FrankFurters

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Hat's off to the devs that actually produce quality story/game and updates within a reasonable time, why all this one update a year bullcrap started and continues for many others is beyond me, actually why it is tolerated is really beyond understanding. There are a number of devs are that quite devious when it comes to raking in the patrons and producing little if anything for a long time, "cough.. Caizer... cough", obviously Rk is another one. Likely the update when one comes out will be very small and he will apologize and spew excuses.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
got to ask yourself how can anyone support this dev over a year and only wallpapers once a month to the people who do i truly feel sorry for them but as long as people wanna waste their money this dev will just keep on with the same thing which nothing

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes