Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
If this update is less than like 3 hours long, it wasn't worth the wait.
If the update is 3 hours or less, the game is dead beyond salvation.

PS: I need to check some of the games from your list, i played most of them, all good, but there are some that i didn´t knew.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I wouldn't get my hopes up... :KEK:

IF there is going to be an update, then it's probably gonna suck.
I very much doubt they have anything that goes over an hour.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I wouldn't get my hopes up... :KEK:

IF there is going to be an update, then it's probably gonna suck.
I very much doubt they have anything that goes over an hour.
If there is going to be an update, because last month the announcent was imminent too. And in both cases near the end of the month. Coincidence?

Reactions: dav121

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

Hello all! If you haven't already, I strongly advise reading , where I talk about Ch4's progress and some other very important things about our plans moving forward. I wanted to give you all a little update about that, rather than keeping you at the edge of your seats.
As reported in said devlog, I predicted we'd be finished with Ch4 near the end of July or beginning of August. I recently spoke with Alorth, and he reported that he won't be finished with the remaining renders & animations before the end of July... so early August it is.
This isn't abnormal, as this chapter is a little bit "top heavy" -- there were quite a lot of animations and renders to be done for a few of the final scenes. Still, I have no bad news to report and there should be no "delays" from the date I promised in said devlog... meaning Ch4 will be in your hands shortly! (Rejoice!)
In the meantime, please enjoy July's wallpaper... this time with a "bonus extra" for all patrons as my way of apologizing for them coming so late in the month.
The next post I make here will be Chapter 4 of Radiant, followed by the aforementioned Status Monitor so you can track our progress with Chapter 5. I very much look forward to hearing from all of you and seeing your feedback about the new update!
Love you all!
(P.S., you guys saved my dog Mindy's life. She recently needed emergency surgery-- one I would not have been able to afford if not for you guys. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.)
SirD.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, it's been a whole year since this has been updated? With a year's development time, Chapter 4 better be LOTR: Return of the King's length.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021

Hello all! If you haven't already, I strongly advise reading , where I talk about Ch4's progress and some other very important things about our plans moving forward. I wanted to give you all a little update about that, rather than keeping you at the edge of your seats.
As reported in said devlog, I predicted we'd be finished with Ch4 near the end of July or beginning of August. I recently spoke with Alorth, and he reported that he won't be finished with the remaining renders & animations before the end of July... so early August it is.
This isn't abnormal, as this chapter is a little bit "top heavy" -- there were quite a lot of animations and renders to be done for a few of the final scenes. Still, I have no bad news to report and there should be no "delays" from the date I promised in said devlog... meaning Ch4 will be in your hands shortly! (Rejoice!)
In the meantime, please enjoy July's wallpaper... this time with a "bonus extra" for all patrons as my way of apologizing for them coming so late in the month.
The next post I make here will be Chapter 4 of Radiant, followed by the aforementioned Status Monitor so you can track our progress with Chapter 5. I very much look forward to hearing from all of you and seeing your feedback about the new update!
Love you all!
(P.S., you guys saved my dog Mindy's life. She recently needed emergency surgery-- one I would not have been able to afford if not for you guys. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.)
SirD.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Damn, it's been a whole year since this has been updated? With a year's development time, Chapter 4 better be LOTR: Return of the King's length.
Wouldn't get my hopes up. Dammed always speaks about how large the updates gonna be, for this game or his other one, but the last updates weren't especially large either, if u consider the timespan.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Wouldn't get my hopes up. Dammed always speaks about how large the updates gonna be, for this game or his other one, but the last updates weren't especially large either, if u consider the timespan.
Oh, I am just being a bit sarcastic, sorry. This is going to be met with a ton of scrutiny, no matter how good it is.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I'm just glad that I never tossed a peny for this project.
You're the lucky ones that didnt lured into pledging after the strong prologue. Well, it sure did teach ME a lesson. Dont put your money on pretty much "alpha" versions. To be honest I havent supported a single new game since and there's a couple I do think deserve it but... I dont want another Radiant

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think a big update equal to the sum of 5-6 (the standard cycle of 2-3 months for 1 update) could somehow justify them.
Of course most likely in August or September we will see a typical update of 400 renders and crap 2 video animations they made in crunch in the last month
At best, it will be a wallpaper or two with a list of excuses.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes