Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes they work hard... hard on wallpapers.

They are a dev team. If Alorth is working so hard and Dammed is the sucker then maybe Alorth should split from Dammed?
That didn't happen though and they both profit from their Patreon sheeples, so they are both at fault.
Sound argument. Alorth has his own projects that he does actually put some time in on. And at least one of them is also a collab.
Dammed seems happy to let Polarity die. So yes, I think my previous assertion still holds true.

Reactions: TheLordOfTheTits

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Alorth works hard. Dammed is the problem.
Blame everyone and everything except himself.
Not so sure anymore, to be honest. Can't pin everything on Dammed after that sloppy bunch of excuses from Alorth too of "Portugal has slow connection" bs. I do believe Alorth does put in the work first to his freelance gigs like for TFTUV... not so much for Radiant, tho I still believe the biggest sloth is Dammed

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Lol no but apparently almost 1000 people disagree and really appreciate those wallpapers..this dev gets like 5000 per month for doing nothing. I don't even blame him, if I had the opportunity to scam some suckers with too much money I would take it too
Yeah , that is the ONLY LESSON this piece of Junk DEVEloper , as given.

1000 people stil on this ? June passed by , now July passed by ? ... got 2 works irl finished by now.

Meanwhile here . A NY DECENT developer , should Love to that those 1000 MonkeyS on his side . but they are Wasted on this MILKER SCAMER DEV

hope any new people that comes by dont fall for his NICE PROMISES

Last edited:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
does anyone know if the dev is still active or has he gone silent? if the dev went silent he could have fallen victim to the corona virus (like Palmer) or maybe even had to flee his home if he was living in the Ukraine when the attacks happened! however if dev is still active on their social media or posting on patreon, well that a different situation all together! idk, im just tryin to give the dev the benefit of the doubt before saying the game is abandoned (cause it would be a damn shame if it was)!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
does anyone know if the dev is still active or has he gone silent? if the dev went silent he could have fallen victim to the corona virus (like Palmer) or maybe even had to flee his home if he was living in the Ukraine when the attacks happened! however if dev is still active on their social media or posting on patreon, well that a different situation all together! idk, im just tryin to give the dev the benefit of the doubt before saying the game is abandoned (cause it would be a damn shame if it was)!
Dude... don't be a dum dum...

None of that happened. Truth is the devs are greedy scammers. That's all. Nothing less and nothing more.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018

He's fine.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
This is a joke right?

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
hmmm .. what will the update size likely be if one actually comes out.

A/ 100 - 200 renders ( i am betting on this one ) about 15 minutes or less of story time.
B/ 200 - 400 renders normal amount for a reputable dev that works for 2 or 3 months ( actually works ) on project.
C/ 400 - 1000 renders usual amount for about 6 or 7 months work ( based on very reputable devs with ethics )
D/ 1000 - 1500 .. omg i can't stop laughing, to even think it will be that much, from this dev. ( best not forget to get my lottery tickets )

E/ 0 renders because it is abandoned or suddenly on hold. ( tickets to Bahama's for Rk and dog all set )

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
hmmm .. what will the update size likely be if one actually comes out.

A/ 100 - 200 renders ( i am betting on this one ) about 15 minutes or less of story time.
B/ 200 - 400 renders normal amount for a reputable dev that works for 2 or 3 months ( actually works ) on project.
C/ 400 - 1000 renders usual amount for about 6 or 7 months work ( based on very reputable devs with ethics )
D/ 1000 - 1500 .. omg i can't stop laughing, to even think it will be that much, from this dev. ( best not forget to get my lottery tickets )

C/ 0 renders because it is abandoned or suddenly on hold. ( tickets to Bahama's for Rk and dog all set )
E , all my 100 bucks are on E, man

YOU KNOW GUYS , THERE IS A BADGE FOR DEVELOPER , MODDER , MODERATOR , SUPORTE , ETC ETC NO ? THEN WHHHHY

WHY THIS DEVELOPER DONT GET THE

* MILKER BADGE *

everybody around here knows he is working so so so hard hard to get that BADGE he deserve that

Last edited:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so maybe i am naïve. i dont follow the developers patreon or discord or any of that other jazz! i was legit curios if they had been active in their socials. since this is obviously the case, i agree that its a scam to milk from patrons. still a damn shame to see this game get abandoned one way or the other.

Reactions: dav121

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
so maybe i am naïve. i dont follow the developers patreon or discord or any of that other jazz! i was legit curios if they had been active in their socials. since this is obviously the case, i agree that its a scam to milk from patrons. still a damn shame to see this game get abandoned one way or the other.
I tried to follow their discord for a while, but it was absolutely toxic. Many of the people in that room were more like the crooked cop than actual humans.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes