The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Kind of wild to me it has been a year since the update and despite stating several times they were going to be more transparent with communication, we haven't seen much of that.
That's my favorite "Promise" from any dev. "We promise more progress updates, and transparency." Sure... when hiding behind a pseudonym, it's hard to resist the temptation of lying.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
It is a shame. I was enjoying the story. But this happens. On to the next one and hope for better. This is the reason I wont support devs until I know they finish what they start. There are some devs who do good stuff but know they don't have it in themselves to do long works so they so they do smaller projects. I would prefer that to this. A shorter but complete story to a long one that is never finished.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
- The update is SOMEHOW being pushed back to August... yeah right, late July, we all know its not coming at the early date. We all know why people give two dates and not even an assured, certain day. Get ready for it to be pushed back to September, boys. We just have to trust them. Yeah, we sure do.
- Remember, "testing" is a thing and another chance for delays and for it to "go wrong". Meanwhile Dammed writing another wall of excuses worth nothing.
I recently spoke with Alorth, and he reported that he won't be finished with the remaining renders & animations before the end of July... so early August it is.
[/SPOILER]
I freaking called it, so expect a sudden delay pushing it back to September... actually that might too much even for them, tho I wouldnt expect the patrons to leave since they're all basically sheep.

Oh and how disgusting pulling a "my pet was dying, thank you for the money tho" card which is SO OBVIOUS a pittance so patrons wont stop supporting after what is an upcoming disappointment update? I sure aint.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Its been over a year since the last update..it seemed obvious this game was abandoned a few months ago tbh. This game's rating here is way too high in the first place. There wasn't that much content and it was basically abandoned just when it was getting really good
So you are saying that you don't want to pay for Patreon exclusive wallpapers? :KEK:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Lol no but apparently almost 1000 people disagree and really appreciate those wallpapers..this dev gets like 5000 per month for doing nothing. I don't even blame him, if I had the opportunity to scam some suckers with too much money I would take it too
The whole thing is just sad...

Recently the devs made an announcement of the announcement of the new update... and of course let us hanging.
I think now it's the beginning of August... which I very much doubt.
They are notorious liars.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The whole thing is just sad...

Recently the devs made an announcement of the announcement of the new update... and of course let us hanging.
I think now it's the beginning of August... which I very much doubt.
They are notorious liars.
Much like ICSTOR with Milf City they are just waiting to see how long they can milk this game without doing anything. When things get bad we could get a half assed update but this game won't ever be finished in a satisfying way

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Much like ICSTOR with Milf City they are just waiting to see how long they can milk this game without doing anything. When things get bad we could get a half assed update but this game won't ever be finished in a satisfying way
Unfortunately... Radiant could have been good but every game is doomed with devs that don't give a shit.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes