JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
hmmm .. what will the update size likely be if one actually comes out.

A/ 100 - 200 renders ( i am betting on this one ) about 15 minutes or less of story time.
B/ 200 - 400 renders normal amount for a reputable dev that works for 2 or 3 months ( actually works ) on project.
C/ 400 - 1000 renders usual amount for about 6 or 7 months work ( based on very reputable devs with ethics )
D/ 1000 - 1500 .. omg i can't stop laughing, to even think it will be that much, from this dev. ( best not forget to get my lottery tickets )

E/ 0 renders because it is abandoned or suddenly on hold. ( tickets to Bahama's for Rk and dog all set )
I wanna say D or more considering how long it's been, but something tells me it's gonna be a A/B. This is just to show you how they have actually put some "work" into the game, and it isn't totally abandoned. After this, it probably will be though. Just one final milking session. That's just my guess though.

Reactions: yudas51

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't have much faith in them, but 200 renders doesn't seem spot-on. I think they'll at least make 500. So answer C imo

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't have much faith in them, but 200 renders doesn't seem spot-on. I think they'll at least make 500. So answer C imo
500 renders for over a year with no update seems very short. There are games that release updates with more than that every two months.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
500 renders for over a year with no update seems very short. There are games that release updates with more than that every two months.
Yeah sure, though they acknowledged they have been slacking off. And it might be more but not more than 1K imo.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
does anyone know if the dev is still active or has he gone silent? if the dev went silent he could have fallen victim to the corona virus (like Palmer) or maybe even had to flee his home if he was living in the Ukraine when the attacks happened! however if dev is still active on their social media or posting on patreon, well that a different situation all together! idk, im just tryin to give the dev the benefit of the doubt before saying the game is abandoned (cause it would be a damn shame if it was)!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's possible the dog actually had a medical issue. But to mention it on the last bit of the post just reeks of trying to guilt-trip their supporters into keeping their donations going. "Your money saves my dogs life!". Well, yeah. It also pays your bills and pays for your food. But I guess those don't get as much sympathy as a dying dog.

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
View attachment 612704

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-24
Release Date: 2021-07-24
Developer: SirD & Alorth (RKS) - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - GDRIVE
Mac: - MEGA - - GDRIVE
Android
(v0.3.1): GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough (Official) - Unofficial Walkthrough - IN-GAME MOD - Cheat Mod/Enhanced Status Screen - Fan Sig - German Translation - Walkthrough mod - Russian translation

O'Blivion thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 612743 View attachment 612714 View attachment 612748 View attachment 612717 View attachment 612744 View attachment 612724 View attachment 612768 View attachment 612761 View attachment 612790
View attachment 612789 View attachment 612782 View attachment 612783 View attachment 612779 View attachment 612773 View attachment 612776 View attachment 612784 View attachment 612788 View attachment 612791
View attachment 1345968 View attachment 1345969 View attachment 1345972 View attachment 1345975 View attachment 1345979 View attachment 1345980 View attachment 1345981 View attachment 1345982 View attachment 1345992
you want money from us but don't put anything out in over a year! that's actually stealing you know!

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Havent plaeyd since 0.12, still have some hope, but I wouldn't pay seing how its going. Many people is just not careful with their money as long as there is a chance of get something they like either it's a physical item, psychological or other nature.
This dev offers wallpapers, it would be better if it hasn't been 1 year since last update, but if you find value in game engine 3D females, all power to you. Personally I know enough internet to find substitutes to game engine 3D characters, fr instance high detail 3D scultps or FBI compliant real life female footage.
I'm a law abiding citizen.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yesterday on Discord Damned claimed that the game is being released in August (see screenshot). This was interspersed among random cat videos and so forth and I just happened to see it. Someone on Discord pressed Damned for something more specific and he wouldn't specify.
View attachment 1956801
Probably at the arse end of August, which would suit me fine.

jarrylohnson

Sep 20, 2020
Even if the content creators are taking advantage of their patrons, we shouldn't be angry with them, its just human nature to do so. Honestly most people complaining here would probably do the same, but I digresss.

We should be angry with whovever is still supporting them. As an analogy, its the same with microtransactions within mainstream video games. The people constantly overdoing it, are fugging us all, making this type of business practice acceptable/profitable. You can say whoever is supporting them, that its their right. Perhaps, but to be honest they fug us all, not just with this game but with all games to come.

Direct your hatred where it belongs, the consumer. He has the power.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes