Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Haha this game is on another level... it had a great potential with a great story... just so long for each update is what killing it... at this point and i think the dev is finishing the whole game in one update or what?? lol

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
I'm surprised this is still alive, called in the milking after it took devs over 6 months for 20 mins of gameplay. 60k in $$ later, still no new update. At the rate this is doing, the games "budget" will exceed over 1 million, even more if suckers still choose to support them. No offense but don't go making 5 different games;each with a new patreon account and tiers claiming if i hit xx tier i'll spend more time developing the game.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
seems to be a dead game .... at least thats the way it seems at this point :(
Pretty much is been that way for awhile I came back to see a update I hadn't noticed prior and was like oh sweet their doing something to play it and now find out it was prolly a one time thing.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
No worries.

I am sure "in a few days" Dammed will post something saying that he's sorry he couldn't announce the date "in a few days" because that last batch didnt arrive sooner due to Alorth not having internet in Portugal, but he'll come rescue the day with another announcement that he's announcing the date, all "in a few days"... that turns out to be a month. No problem though, have another useless wallpaper.

And he has the nerv of saying he doesnt get the negativity and hostile behaviour around this thread.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
He was supposed to have announced the next update already.
I checked on Discord and there's no mention of it...

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
He was supposed to have announced the next update already.
I checked on Discord and there's no mention of it...
Try saying something there.

You'll either get a bunch of unrelated meme gifs by his minions or some dude will show up asking you to show your gamedev credentials and tell you that you don't know the hardships of game development.

That place is a giant circlejerk where nothing about the game is discussed. Sometimes I even doubt the people there are real people at all.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Try saying something there.

You'll either get a bunch of unrelated meme gifs by his minions or some dude will show up asking you to show your gamedev credentials and tell you that you don't know the hardships of game development.

That place is a giant circlejerk where nothing about the game is discussed. Sometimes I even doubt the people there are real people at all.
The dev reminds me of your Avatar almost the same character if you ask me, lots of lies and obfuscation and grand promises.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
This smells more and more like gumdrop
maybe they are twins ?
HEY at least gunJUNK , drops some wallpapers, byt parts but he drops some ?
at this point i dont know what is better a brain cancer or a blood cancer ...

they both are bad

DAMMED be the developer

should have like to support this game but as many around here , with troll developer that no even can do 2 updates a year , nope

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I'm guessing that we won't see anything for another 6ish months. Just in time for them to bypass the mods' unofficial rule of >1.5 years between releases triggering the Abandoned tag.

Reactions: Tatsuya25
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes