yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I went on that discord a minute to have look. their "Radiant main chatroom" is filled with GIF of cats. No discussion about the game or anything. just... cats GIF... That's not a Chatroom, that's a Catroom...
The devs always say to come to their discord. But since there isn't much game to talk about people keep spamming nonsense there.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Just dropping in to let everyone know that I'll be announcing the release date in a few days time (I'm waiting for the next batch of renders to be delivered so I can make a more accurate estimate). The game is not abandoned, the chapter is very close to being done, and this has been discussed as recently as the 13th of this month on Patreon.

If you're unsure/skeptical, my DM's are always open here or on Discord. I wanted to apologize for not commenting here as much as I probably should. I used to be very active here, and wish that were still the case... but if you take a quick look around... it's not exactly the most welcoming place towards us.

Still, I know that's not everyone here, and I appreciate those of you who remain cordial/I apologize that you don't get to hear from me and Alorth that often. If you join our Discord, we're very much active there every day and we'd love to have you. When I announce the release date, it'll come with some important news you will all be very happy about (it's related to the game's release window).

Anyway, that's all. Please be kind/respectful of each other. Love you all,

-SirD.
Soon™ never gets old.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I thought this one was suppose to be updated a week ago?
No, no... you're getting updated about when the actual update about the upcoming update is getting updated. Which is "to be updated... whenever".

Lowkey glad to see this project bleeding patrons, but also lowkey sad seeing it go this low. When, and if, a new chapter actually comes, I wont be here to wait for another year for this to have a continuation, especially since apparently its Polarity time

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I haven't followed nor played his other game(Polarity) but I've just found he's done the same thing there, saying that he's been absent from patreon because he's "working hard on the new update", that it's taking long because it's gonna be "yuge" and all that crap. He even admitted once on Radiant's discord that he wasn't working on it anymore and yet continued to milk his patrons.

Can't believe people are falling for it again :ROFLMAO:

And to think he said once on discord that his games being "popular" is good for the niche as a whole because it attracts more players. I really doubt scamming your playerbase is good reputation for any business.

Dude is a massive crook. I had my doubts(even if tiny) but now I'm 100% confident.

uncamitzi

Jul 21, 2021
Given the events of the last 5 or 6 years... I find it hard to attack the work ethic or circumstances of anyone. However to keep accepting money or publishing teasers as has been done here makes it only wise not to throw pearls before swine... Just sayin...
1656772488241.png

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Just one more render for them to fake?
and that is big pill of junk to no say more descriptive words, if and Big If is as it says there 163/163 ? renders ? after 12 months ofwaiting ? and milking patreons , those should be one of the most milked ever wallperpers around ,

163? around here there is many many developers with much more talent , and less sport than this piece of XXXX , who can do that number on 1 month alone,
so un fair other games have much more art work and dev and less suport , like Hot Sands of Shu know for say one.

hope against hope those be number of scenes , and no number renders

but hey his name is DAMMED and is Dammed

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I went on that discord a minute to have look. their "Radiant main chatroom" is filled with GIF of cats. No discussion about the game or anything. just... cats GIF... That's not a Chatroom, that's a Catroom...
Indeed it's odd. After all, dogs are superior to cats.

honestly...this game needs ne abandoned tag just like polarity.
But polarity is waiting for the greatest update ever. That's why they are still receiving money on their patreon.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes