bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
bruh I check in every couple months hoping I just missed the update. I'm not nor have I ever been a patron so it's not like I have much of a horse in this but i really hope it's just a poorly explained hiatus or like overly neurotic perfectionism and not just another abandoned project with tons of potential

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Such a interesting and good game wasted by Dev
at this point is no even * such int and good game *

but mostly

* Such and good faithfull suporters * Wasted on this X X X scammer

COME ON mars , april , may become june , then July, ITS Over i guess, August for update ?
so 2024 for the next ? , oks brb when i had got my degree then ♪

Reactions: VOYEUR and Antera

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
The tag is only after 3 months without any comunication or 18 months without a update. Last time dev talk about development was in the wallpaper post last month and the game will reach 1 year withou update this month.
Holy fuck, these rules are easily burlable :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Can't believe this guy still have 888 fish, cough... I meant patrons :LOL:
i think half those subs died in 2020 but the bank is still letting charges go through (they want their money too)... I mean there cannot be that many people who will pay $20+ a month just for wallpaper.

I stopped giving them money 18 months ago when i realized they were too busy doing other projects to actually devote time to this one

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Giving credit where credit is due my man has 2 games that haven't been updated for at least a year and he's still able to bring in the kind of money he does. Was hoping to see that at least patreons got a release, but I see still nothing out. Just glad alorth still works on tftuv.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This guy is living the dream and I think in reality most of us are super jealous. I would literally kill for a gig like that, raking thousands $$$ in cash each month while doing nothing. Hot damn its so good it makes the Saudi Arabia royal family stipend that they give to each member of the royal family look like pennies compared to this.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
i think half those subs died in 2020 but the bank is still letting charges go through (they want their money too)... I mean there cannot be that many people who will pay $20+ a month just for wallpaper.

I stopped giving them money 18 months ago when i realized they were too busy doing other projects to actually devote time to this one
like what other projects ?
being trolls project ? yeah ,
traveling around with suporters money ? yeah

wallpapers project ?
discord cat project ?

because even if they published / updated other game AT least at least , IT should be something , But nope No even that

Come on should new developers ask and learn from the WAYS of making money and doing nothing XXX like this one ?

think with this amount we can make 5 decent good games out there to update even more that they already do ♪

Reactions: lolcop101

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I was enjoying this game as well. Was waiting to see events unfold concerning the neighbour and the girls' friend arriving to find they've gone to her town to visit their mom's grave.

Polarity was also abandoned but at a point where you could assume the MC died of his stab wound after being knifed by the guy he was after for burning down his apartment.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone got the extra art posted on the SS? I'd patron to see it, but since it's been a year since the last update, I refuse to out of principal. But the art intrigues me.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes