1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
So. In a post last month the Dev says the long awaited update is coming in early August ... early August?

Can someone help me out and define 'Early'?

Did I miss something? My calendar says it's August 22 already.
It's called redefining reality... Kinds like we aren't really in a recession so don't be fooled by the obvious, ask Sir D. he'll tell you its possible through his powers of prestidigitation, Gaslighting, and a profound sense of Hubris that what you are experiencing is nothing more than time laps. See this is 2021. So he just put out his last update 1 month ago.

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
So. In a post last month the Dev says the long awaited update is coming in early August ... early August?

Devs an idiot who defines "early" as the first 3 weeks of the month. Updates never coming out. We just come here to shitpost now.

Aug 22, 2021
Sir Dammed said today on discord: "I posted on Patreon 3 days ago."
Can anyone tell us what the latest information from Patreon is?

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018

What calendar are you using? Gregorian? Newb.

That's today's date in the Mayan Calendar; look at those numbers! Not a single one above 14! One of 'em is even still at '0'! Clearly it's still early August by Mayan standards, I say give the man a break and stop noticing silly things like, 'it's been over a year' and 'subscribers are being milked with nothing to show for it'; those are minor inconveniences, not even worth noting. A true fan of the creative process would keep quiet and continue providing that sweet green, at least until that Mayan zero there turns five.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes