• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vallcry

Aug 14, 2018
First let ME just say I've never understood the obsession with this game. True, Father daughter doesn't do it for me, but to the people raving about the story or the renders....have you played other games here? Literally nothing about it is standout. Now as for the update itself.

How was he getting it ready for release if he still hasn't coded the back half? That's no where near release ready, late September at the earliest (if he was a fast coder, he's not), more like October.

Good luck to you all. I'll be watching with great interest.
Lol, look at the date of the post. It's from March. So the current beta testing is not dependant on a need to code half of the update right now.

The update is extremely close to be released now.

"I'd be surprised if not released this very week if not this weekend."

Scratch that, release is tonight for the US lads which means morning to afternoon for the EU lads.

Vallcry

Aug 14, 2018
Lel
You're a very optimistic fellow aren't you?
Lel, I know this place is supposed to be the very vitriolic center of F95's complainers mob.

Doesn't take away that Dammed handed the beta version to one of the AVN community most involved members for a final check before it get's published.

Meaning the only job left for Dammed is to get some sleep. Wake up, possibly fix some grammar issues spotted by the tester (if at all found), and upload it.

That's it, that's all.

No more renders, no more extra coding. Just some grammar shite if needed and it gets uploaded.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Been beta-testing this update for a few months now. My favorite part of the new update is when the three daughters are in bed looking seductive in their lingerie, inviting MC to join them for an epic fuckfest, when MC turns to the camera and says 'It's 'cestin time!'. Y'all will love it - totally worth the wait!

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Been beta-testing this update for a few months now. My favorite part of the new update is when the three daughters are in bed looking seductive in their lingerie, inviting MC to join them for an epic fuckfest, when MC turns to the camera and says 'It's 'cestin time!'. Y'all will love it - totally worth the wait!
and thats is the most advanced stage of Relationship on this update? no even peting, squesing , biting or floor 2 ?

a tease scene ? for a Tease game

well i guess as 1 update by year, will be 2030 by then ? and on A YEAR MORE AS new / better / more plot / Anovels spawn , this one will go intonothing , Developer will abamdon it as did with the his other one ?

to much hype for....

if is 1500 or more randers maybe , but if so they should had released updates of 500 renders each 5 months at most ,
SO nope at most there is like 600 stretched ones i bet
Cant block the sun with a hand.
and is TMR already so he is dead?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Beta Test - Patreons get the game.
that is nonsense... since when???
the highest Tiers usually get the FINISHED update first due early access and then every few days another tier gets it and in the end mostly around 10 to 30 days later depents on the developer the update goes public.

that is the normal usual routine
are the Pantreons the bug testers???
okaayyyyy......

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
that is nonsense... since when???
the highest Tiers usually get the FINISHED update first due early access and then every few days another tier gets it and in the end mostly around 10 to 30 days later depents on the developer the update goes public.

that is the normal usual routine
are the Pantreons the bug testers???
okaayyyyy......
There are many creators who release Beta to their Patreons. Access is even part of the tier you choose to support at. As a Patreon, I get to choose to either download the Beta Or wait until the rev goes final - my choice.

Your profile says you support Kyois - his $10 tier specifically gives you access to Beta releases.

Radiant specifically gives access to Beta for $5 tier and up.

It's been this way since Radiant had a Patreon page.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
There are many creators who release Beta to their Patreons. Access is even part of the tier you choose to support at. As a Patreon, I get to choose to either download the Beta Or wait until the rev goes final - my choice.

Your profile says you support Kyois - his $10 tier specifically gives you access to Beta releases.

Radiant specifically gives access to Beta for $5 tier and up.

It's been this way since Radiant had a Patreon page.
then he is one of the few who does it this way.
the most devs give only betas to the highest tiers because of the early access.
alpha versions go to testers in the early test phase and thats it.
only a few give betas out and only to the highest tiers usualy when they cannot bring the finished version out before the end of the deadline.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes