CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I wish I could sit down with Dammed and ask him face to face, not on discord, if he actually believes his own bullshit. Does he really believe all this hate is not deserved after all the months of lies and bullshit? I mean even now we were promised an early August released because only just a couple renders were missing... and its September. Supporting this bullshit is why its over 2 years and we have 3 updates.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
THe moment he uses Panic Attack as an example, a game that uses subpar renders for his game, his argument lost a bit of credibility. The game is fun, sometimes, but damn...
Still, to long is too long, and Radiant took/is taking to long to release the new chapter. This is fact. Still, if what SirDamned said is true about Maddie, damn damn, good good
i agree but i meant only his comment of new updates with hours of NEW content,that i have NEVER seen until today and i am in this a few years now and never seen updates from games with a few hours content with a develope time of 1-3 month that is.

Reactions: Qixoni

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And what about polarity? Still biggest update yet coming very soon(TM)? :KEK:
I'll be a little pedantic here. It's Soon™, not Soon(TM). Alt 0153 is your friend ;)
But yeah. While there were aspects of Polarity I did like... Maybe that is dead.
I'm of the opinion that he was working on it until Radiant turned out to be more popular than he thought.
It continues to be so despite the egregious delays.

I have to LOL at Alorth telling him he has <16 hours to get it ready for Europe, though.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
erm don´t you think you exaggerate it a bit with the serveral hours of new content of new updates in that games you are supporting???

technically there is a limit how much renders you can make in a day /week/month or even in half a year even if it is only mediocore quality with ONE person and ONE Rendering maschine.
of course the less the quality is the more renders you can make but that is not an option with high quality games.
and that is only half of the work you need to do to make a game like this and as much as i hate it Sir.Dammed sure is right if he says that is a hell of a lot of work to make a game no matter what game now.
It took me several hours to play through Panic Attack's most recent update. I don't remember how long exactly, but it was probably at least 3 hours. They're usually not as long as that though but would certainly add up to being a lot over the course of a year. One of Vae Victis's updates (the second last one, I think) was really short but they usually take a few hours for me to play. I also prefer to play the dark themed quest lines, so there is actually much more than that in terms of content when the other non-dark quest lines are taken into consideration.

I was responding to an earlier post by Sir Dammed in which he was saying something about other games only releasing 20 minutes of new content per update and that he was taking so long to make an update because it was going to have more than 20 minutes of content. That seemed unlikely given that the games I support hardly ever have updates that short. Friends in Need releases "teaser" episodes for patrons sometimes and they have shorter amounts of content than the full updates, but they're probably still longer than that!

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
View attachment 2018073
Damn, i can't believe they missed another deadline, i'm truly shocked :HideThePain:
yes he can can pull it out of his JUNK Milker bonny A S S
john-travolta-confused.gif

AND NO tarsh MILKER DAMMED , * these people as you say * ARE people who suport you for maybe 4 to 6 months ,
then opened their eyes to you being a MILKER and stoped doing so ?

OH you think PEOPLE GONNA wait you 2 years for 1 UPDATE ?
becuase your rose laced words only work on your fanatic discord group IS RELIGIOUS Group now ? ?
DELUTIONAL Pretty much ?

WHEN any ANY decent developer take prety much 4 to 6 months even 7 months to do a BIG UPDATE , 400 renders on 2 months is the media, add code and stuf 3 months more. ONLY YOU want to made belive the earth IS PLAIN ? HEY maybe is ?

SO NO TO YOU MILKER / LIER / SCAMER ,

HOPE people no fall for this milker and his suportes go DOWN TO 50 , then he will realise the REAL REAL REALITY of the world of DEVELOPERS, who even with 100 suporters pull a update each 4 months , NO LIKE YOU MILKER DAMMED

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
As reported in said devlog, I predicted we'd be finished with Ch4 near the end of July or beginning of August. I recently spoke with Alorth, and he reported that he won't be finished with the remaining renders & animations before the end of July... so early August it is.
This isn't abnormal, as this chapter is a little bit "top heavy" -- there were quite a lot of animations and renders to be done for a few of the final scenes. Still, I have no bad news to report and there should be no "delays" from the date I promised in said devlog... meaning Ch4 will be in your hands shortly! (Rejoice!)
I know that this is obvious by now, but I've never had the chance to call out the Devs on their nonsense. Thought I'd give it a try.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'll be a little pedantic here. It's Soon™, not Soon(TM). Alt 0153 is your friend ;)
But yeah. While there were aspects of Polarity I did like... Maybe that is dead.
I'm of the opinion that he was working on it until Radiant turned out to be more popular than he thought.
It continues to be so despite the egregious delays.

I have to LOL at Alorth telling him he has <16 hours to get it ready for Europe, though.
Maybe that is dead.
Maybe

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
I just came here to laugh, and I'm not dissapointed.
Loosing passion and drive for a project is one thing, it's happened to me personally and it doesn't make me feel good at all.
But... these guys have been collecting a not insignificant amount of cash to do literally nothing for huge periods of time. At least i've never been paid for my creative efforts.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
A bit off-topic here, but I just do not get people who will use ellipses on average once per sentence.
For me, it's a tonal thing, which the English tongue in its most basic form lacks. It might express bewilderment, confusion, that one took a long time to reply, thinking; similarly how it would be by a pause in the sentence during a conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piso Mojado
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes