Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
COME ON GUYS go made Murica great again made him reach 2000 Supoorters ?

yeah why not the guy know his bussines , come on
I think is you who is assuming things wrong. And is trying gaslight people.

When he said the release will be in august people assume, correctly, that the post on patreon with the links to download the update will be posted in... August.

This is what a release is. A post with the links to download on patreon or in other places where dev officialy release his content. Not send the game to a group of testers.

So, if the post with the links on patreon pop up still on August 31, alright he made it. If not he missed it, again. Simple as that.
True , well what can be waited of this scammer miler ape developer ? well whatever

Only waiting for his fanatic ape suporters to go down to 50.

yunguran

Jan 9, 2021
Well it is now officially the 31st and last day of August.

Last month the Dev said there would be a release early this month, it's long past early. Tomorrow the month of August is gone.

Does anyone think there will be an update today? Anyone?
well he said that to july also, but is update there ? no, so expect no update any time sooner than 1/2 years

Reactions: dav121 and VOYEUR

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So I went to check on this Patreon when I saw this in Goals:
500 - reached! patrons

So uh, we reached our first earnings goal! In 24-hours?!
Thanks for all of the support, verbal, financial, or otherwise.
This next goal is pretty important:

• Myself & Alorth will become full-time game devs.

We will be able to get updates published far faster
I wonder what the speed would have been if they were still under 500? *shudders*

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I'm fairly sure we would've reached chapter 10 by now, this is what's really sad about all this
I wouldnt say that. I do not believe it would be much faster, if you take in consideration that Alorth takes a lot of breaks doing art, works for other project and his own project gets the toilet treatment, if he doesnt hurry up doing art he doesnt get paid for his freelancing, unlike having the cow tit called Patreon always giving him montly income doing nothing, and Dammed spends more time playing games than writing the story and coding, from what I've seen if Alorth doesnt work, neither does Dammed which is why this fucking update is taking forever and will be barely 2 hours long.

The only thing we'd have... is less people getting sick of their bullshit, and empty thread, and no one giving a shit about this project as it deserves, since it wouldnt have the early sucess to begin with.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So I'm on the Discord talking with some people that actually know things.
And I was right, damn it.

F95 won't get this today. The testers are currently chonking away at it.
When they are happy enough to let Dammed make a general release is anyone's guess.
My guess is about a week, maybe two.

A Patreon extended test build is going to happen (note happen not land here) but that's only going to be for a final bit of polish. Maybe the testers will miss something. No bugtester has a 100% bug find rate.
If you buy a PS5 online, in which it says "delivery in 1 hour", but after the hour finishes they say "we have our backers who got the PS5 first than you and still are checking if it is possible to assure the delivery only lasted one hour", what would be your answer?

I mean really, I want to have a 1/10 of your optimism for everything. I really want you to do a mental exercise and explain me in your words detailed why you keep having so much faith in someone who straight out lied SO MANY FUCKING TIMES. I really want to know how do you processed all the information, I'm actually curious, no kidding, because I simply don't understand how every single statement of yours is giving credibility to the dev. It isn't a thing of "well, let's wait a bit", or " just a bit more", no, you mention it like it's the most normal thing to ever happen, it's insane.

Again, as I mentioned on post before, I'm all in to wait when devs have delays but are comunicative and have their reasons, shit happens. But I don't understand what this guy ever mentioned for you to believe in everything he says.

If you someone said "you need to give your credit card info to that guy on a deep black alleyway to be rich in a day", even after many other people are still waiting to be rich for months, what would be your opinion? Sincerely, no flame, nothing against you. I'm deeply curious what is your way of processing this. Because at the moment I can't understand a sane person to do it. Unless you're extremely innocent to the point that you shouldn't be playing adult games.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you buy a PS5 online, in which it says "delivery in 1 hour", but after the hour finishes they say "we have our backers who got the PS5 first than you and still are checking if it is possible to assure the delivery only lasted one hour", what would be your answer?

I mean really, I want to have a 1/10 of your optimism for everything. I really want you to do a mental exercise and explain me in your words detailed why you keep having so much faith in someone who straight out lied SO MANY FUCKING TIMES. I really want to know how do you processed all the information, I'm actually curious, no kidding, because I simply don't understand how every single statement of yours is giving credibility to the dev. It isn't a thing of "well, let's wait a bit", or " just a bit more", no, you mention it like it's the most normal thing to ever happen, it's insane.

Again, as I mentioned on post before, I'm all in to wait when devs have delays but are comunicative and have their reasons, shit happens. But I don't understand what this guy ever mentioned for you to believe in everything he says.

If you someone said "you need to give your credit card info to that guy on a deep black alleyway to be rich in a day", even after many other people are still waiting to be rich for months, what would be your opinion? Sincerely, no flame, nothing against you. I'm deeply curious what is your way of processing this. Because at the moment I can't understand a sane person to do it. Unless you're extremely innocent to the point that you shouldn't be playing adult games.
Because I'm not financially supporting him. I have no issue with waiting. Plus I have a myriad of other things to waste my rage on. I made a health-based decision a few years back to not let myself stress about things.
Lastly, by just accepting that there will be (unjustifiably long) delays in releases of this game and no amount of vitriol from us will change that I remain in one of the calmest states of mind I've ever been in in the last 20 years.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Because I'm not financially supporting him. I have no issue with waiting. Plus I have a myriad of other things to waste my rage on. I made a health-based decision a few years back to not let myself stress about things.
You know, not having any expectations about the dev to the point of even go to his discord and mentioning his false promises all the time is way less stressful. Just my 2 cents.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You know, not having any expectations about the dev to the point of even go to his discord and mentioning his false promises all the time is way less stressful. Just my 2 cents.
That sounds like venting. Strangely enough, venting causes me stress because I feel it instead of projecting it.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I have one remaining question.
Why did people assume that "I will release during August" means "F95 will get this in August"?
The test group has always got this first. And rightly so.
"My new movie will be out late July, at the latest!"
"Or early August"
"OK, definitely early-August"
"...by that I mean sometime in August"
"...and by 'out' I mean that's when post-production starts. Why would 'out' mean you could see it? Of course that's what I meant. Duh. No one uses 'out' or 'release date' to mean anything but when post-production starts. Don't be dumb."

Aug 22, 2021
Sir Dammed earlier today on Discord.
I've made 3 posts in the month of August. They were under the latest progress report. It didn't make sense to make an entirely new progress report when I was just offering small updates to the current one. Literally just had this conversation with another non-patron who came here to tell us we haven't posted to Patreon like a week ago.
Re my earlier question if someone saw his post on Subscribestar or Patreon and what it contained.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I don't disagree with Dammed about the dumbshits in these threads. I've seen games get delayed a few weeks and immediately the thread gets flooded with idiots crying "milking!" like 2-year-olds who just learned a new word. Then it devolves into personal attacks on the dev and anyone who tells them to shut the fuck up. It's more boring than anything since you have to scroll through pages of comments from people making a joke that's already been made a hundred times before you find anything interesting enough to read.

All that aside, Dammed and Alorth know what kind of trolls roam this site. They're also active enough in this community to know who ICSTOR is and how he trashed his reputation. They should have known that repeatedly going radio silent and only popping up every few months to say the update was almost ready would have been pretty damn familiar here. If flies smell shit, they're going to swarm it. They practically invited the trolls to take over this thread.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
erm don´t you think you exaggerate it a bit with the serveral hours of new content of new updates in that games you are supporting???

technically there is a limit how much renders you can make in a day /week/month or even in half a year even if it is only mediocore quality with ONE person and ONE Rendering maschine.
of course the less the quality is the more renders you can make but that is not an option with high quality games.
and that is only half of the work you need to do to make a game like this and as much as i hate it Sir.Dammed sure is right if he says that is a hell of a lot of work to make a game no matter what game now.
THe moment he uses Panic Attack as an example, a game that uses subpar renders for his game, his argument lost a bit of credibility. The game is fun, sometimes, but damn...
Still, to long is too long, and Radiant took/is taking to long to release the new chapter. This is fact. Still, if what SirDamned said is true about Maddie, damn damn, good good

Reactions: Larry2000

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I wish I could sit down with Dammed and ask him face to face, not on discord, if he actually believes his own bullshit. Does he really believe all this hate is not deserved after all the months of lies and bullshit? I mean even now we were promised an early August released because only just a couple renders were missing... and its September. Supporting this bullshit is why its over 2 years and we have 3 updates.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes