• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah sorry buddy we can't do anything about that one, as it's caused by the mod you're using rather than the game itself. That said I'm sure Joker will release a fix for it, if it wasn't already fixed in his latest mod update.

In the meantime, you can uninstall/remove the mod and then use the official written walkthrough located here.
OK thank you :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SrRK

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Radiant - MultiMod Edition (v0.4 Update)
View attachment 2027019

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Shameless plug for those that don't know it's a thing. So many features they have to put inside spoilers :p
Go get you some.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What "glitch" are you talking about? Can't see one in your screenshot, nor in my playthrough.
I'm not a picky fucker personally (well that's not completely true but in this case...). Looking at the example (even though I personally didn't notice it before) I'd have to concede with micmitja on this one... reflections work on opposing sides and it's clear that the splash tile is INSIDE the shower, not outside. If it works otherwise inside your house then I'd highly suggest you move promptly 'cause there's some fucked up shit going on in there... all 4th dimensional and what-not.:ROFLMAO:

Now, I suppose the entire bathroom could possibly have a tiled splash guard on it's walls but then I'd have to ask the architect of the room "What the actual fuck do you think is going to happen inside here to potentially splash water all over the whole damn room?". And on the other hand, Lowe's could have had one helluva discount sale on bathroom tile, so it's all plausible.

That's all the bathroom analysis I have in me for the moment, pick your favorite and go with it but you'd better run for the hills if those are supposed to be reflections from actually inside the shower... just sayin'

micmitja good catch... but you're one nit-picky SOB, ain'tcha? :ROFLMAO::p

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Is it just me or did the highlighting of choices when you hover over them stop working? It was there in the beta, but its not showing up in the final v0.4 (Or at least the one from the mega link in the OP). I am using both Sancho's mod and his cursor replace. Tried a clean install with no mods and a new game and its still not there anymore. Makes it hard to read some of the choices depending on what else is on screen behind it.
No one else has run into this? Just tried a different link in the OP and the highlighting is still gone. Here are some screenshots to clarify what I'm seeing:

Final: 4Final.PNG Beta: 4Beta.PNG

Edit: Forgot to mention its the Windows version

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
micmitja good catch... but you're one nit-picky SOB, ain'tcha? :ROFLMAO::p
well not really, but it was bugging me , i was for sure it was some graphic glitch, didnt even think of to be metal bar till Micky mention it in post above, neither did few ppl that have shown before posted here pepe shrug.png
on beta didnt bothered me it is only fapping scene, but this time did replay 2nd time around and was wondering why is not fixed :LOL:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it just me or did the highlighting of choices when you hover over them stop working? It was there in the beta, but its not showing up in the final v0.4 (Or at least the one from the mega link in the OP). I am using both Sancho's mod and his cursor replace. Tried a clean install with no mods and a new game and its still not there anymore. Makes it hard to read some of the choices depending on what else is on screen behind it.
No one else has run into this? Just tried a different link in the OP and the highlighting is still gone. Here are some screenshots to clarify what I'm seeing:

Final: View attachment 2046250 Beta: View attachment 2046251

Edit: Forgot to mention its the Windows version
That was a developer choice, apparently completely intentional... But don't you fret sir, Sancho's got your back as always.

SanchoMod - OG Choice Background

Install instructions:
Modded or not, DL the attached and copy the contents as is inside the "game" folder.
Done.
You're welcome.

Now, put that SanchoMod install back... it wasn't it's fault :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
That was a developer choice, apparently completely intentional... But don't you fret sir, Sancho's got your back as always.
Awesome. Thanks again!

Kinda strange they decided to remove it. I've run into plenty of choices where its very hard to read. Especially those single choice ones in Chap 4 where you knock on some of the doors. One of which I only saw because you put a "click here" on it :LOL:

Edit: Capture.PNG

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Awesome. Thanks again!

Kinda strange they decided to remove it. I've run into plenty of choices where its very hard to read. Especially those single choice ones in Chap 4 where you knock on some of the doors. One of which I only saw because you put a "click here" on it :LOL:
Do you want the original black foreground too? Within SanchoMod you can adjust the opacity with it.

Edit: I ain't gonna wait for you to answer, the answer is "Yes" since you can make the black choice bar invisible if you want or anywhere in between with SanchoOptions. So, I've updated the post above with the new DL that has everything needed. Re-download and copy over what you had if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Do you want the original black foreground too? Within SanchoMod you can adjust the opacity with it.
Thanks, but I think I'm good. Just realized they probably got rid of all that so its not covering the background. A lot of choices are made when someone else is on the screen and theres enough contrast to see the choices. Just not on the example screenshot I edited on my last post. At least with the highlight I can see those by hovering over them.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks, but I think I'm good. Just realized they probably got rid of all that so its not covering the background. A lot of choices are made when someone else is on the screen and theres enough contrast to see the choices. Just not on the example screenshot I edited on my last post. At least with the highlight I can see those by hovering over them.
No problem. But just know you have more options with it if you change your mind. Re-DL and you'll have the black foreground back too, then you can adjust it's opacity as you wish from Off to Black and everything in between here:
1663300747035.png
Options are always better but handle it however you wish bud. Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLucci

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, making choice menus transparent was intentional... that said I also tweaked the text slightly to make it somewhat easier to read and also increased the text's size.

If it's still very difficult for you to see or notice, I'm planning on implementing a couple of dynamic "side-images" (little 3D hearts that pulse when you hover over them with your cursor).

I'm also considering adding the option to re-enable the backgrounds much like we did with the textbox in the preferences menu... though it's a pain in the arse.

Edit: Starting with v0.4.1 (if I publish it, will see) and beyond... players will have the option to "Show" or "Hide" the background for choices in Preferences, the same way they can show/hide the textbox.

The choice buttons themselves are also getting a nice little overhaul, which is partly why I disabled the backgrounds in the first place... but I acknowledge that it's a bit harder for some to see, which we don't want. Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Seeing this game finally being updated again made me very happy! :love:
I am still following all three paths separately, just out of curiosity, but usually I like the "pure" choices the most and the "dark" choices the least. But I stick to my plan to follow all three routes. And when the game one day is complete, I will play the game normally from beginning to end. ;)

The story is very emotional, the graphic beautiful and the character design great! All three girls are unique and lovable in their own way. And the music is wonderful, too. I appreciated, that the audio ressources were mentioned in the text file in the audio folder. But one track has not been mentioned there, I guess. It's the one with the fiddle in the foreground and the guitar in the background. Does anybody know where this song comes from? That is my favourite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SrRK

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021
View attachment 612704

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-

Thread Updated: 2022-09-11
Release Date: 2022-09-11
Developer: SirD & Alorth (RKS) - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN

Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough (Official) - Fan Sig - German Translation - Walkthrough mod* - Russian translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 612743 View attachment 612714 View attachment 612748 View attachment 612717 View attachment 612744 View attachment 612724 View attachment 612768 View attachment 612761 View attachment 612790
View attachment 612789 View attachment 612782 View attachment 612783 View attachment 612779 View attachment 612773 View attachment 612776 View attachment 612784 View attachment 612788 View attachment 612791
View attachment 1345968 View attachment 1345969 View attachment 1345972 View attachment 1345975 View attachment 1345979 View attachment 1345980 View attachment 1345981 View attachment 1345982 View attachment 1345992

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
(pic insert)
Bud, just stop. What you are showing in your posted pic is not "new" as of yesterday. The shitty blog post you are getting your info from is late to the party. 09/15 is not a "new" release date of any "new" version. A suggestion if I may: get your information for anything directly from it's source, in this case that would be Dammed's monetary sites (btw, support the devs you are a fan of). Someone else's part-time blog posts are NOT and never have been reliable for update and/or correct information... ever. I'm not trying to wag my finger at you but rather steer you in a direction that will give you consistent and reliable information. If you would have stopped by on Sunday either on the dev's sites or this pirate ship you would have already known v0.4 (full) was already a thing. Regards.

Reactions: TheSidewinder
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes