• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
what's with the fairy I just noticed her
every time MC is in his room i scan over the place and the little fairy or whatever she is does not appear again just at that moment with Ally shes goes when Ally moves and bends over on the bed i tried clicking on her to see if it some sort of secret or anything but nothing

Xen86

May 6, 2017
Anyone else getting dialogue for decisions other than the ones you made? Like MC talking about having fucked Vanessa during your date with Brooke even though you turned her down?

edit: Or getting dialogue for all possible decisions?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Anyone else getting dialogue for decisions other than the ones you made? Like MC talking about having fucked Vanessa during your date with Brooke even though you turned her down?

Do you play with a mod? must be the issue

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Yes. On "walk day" I went first with Maddie, but the dialogue assumed I went with Olivia first.

Also, I didn't install the taboo patch for this run (might do later), and it provides choices that say "do X with Daughter" or "do X with Olivia/Alison". Both choices have the same point values according to the walkthrough. I went with the name choice, but it's annoying. I've only played to the morning after the walk day, so we'll see how many more things like this happen.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes