• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
I'm playing through the game now for the first time, mostly without the use of the Walkthrough, but I have gone back to look at choices I have made already (to make sure I'm not missing anything) and one thing that's just passed now is a decision of being "Harsh" with Maddie.

In the walkthrough it describes this with: Harsh leads to an intense bonus scene if the player has over 3 dark points OR if you have 5 points for your dark psyche.

Now I tend to quite like corruption and rougher kinky stuff in these games, but thus far most of my choices have tended towards the "Lust" and "Pure" decisions because the "Dark" decisions all just seem like dickhead moves which don't really fit the tone for me.

So, I'm kinda curious, does anyone recommend going back and going for the "Dark" decisions? Or is it actually genuinely quite dark and a bit more along the lines of being just mean as opposed to being kind of "taboo and kinky"? (If that makes sense?)

Reactions: dempun

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
So, I'm kinda curious, does anyone recommend going back and going for the "Dark" decisions? Or is it actually genuinely quite dark and a bit more along the lines of being just mean as opposed to being kind of "taboo and kinky"? (If that makes sense?)
I've played through it and honestly to me it feels more like an exploitation / sadistic run. Everything you do is designed to make them completely loyal and obedient to you without question. Essentially removing any and all independence from the girls.

Reactions: vlawner and dempun

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm playing through the game now for the first time, mostly without the use of the Walkthrough, but I have gone back to look at choices I have made already (to make sure I'm not missing anything) and one thing that's just passed now is a decision of being "Harsh" with Maddie.

In the walkthrough it describes this with: Harsh leads to an intense bonus scene if the player has over 3 dark points OR if you have 5 points for your dark psyche.

Now I tend to quite like corruption and rougher kinky stuff in these games, but thus far most of my choices have tended towards the "Lust" and "Pure" decisions because the "Dark" decisions all just seem like dickhead moves which don't really fit the tone for me.

Dark results in physical abuse. I suspect when MC finally has sex with Maddie on the "Dark" path, it will be nonconsensual. Drew's comment seems to be the direction of things: no real love, just manipulation and likely abuse. I suspect MC will turn the sisters against each other, particularly against Maddie. If you want to see the machinations of a sick and twisted mind, go ahead and play that route. I was playing all three paths at first, then after the spanking (not playful, but sadistic) in Ch3, I decided I'll stick with other decision routes.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021

I agree with you on this. Something in my head keeps telling me that these three girls just lost their mother and are grieving. Maddie's way of grieving seems to be lashing out, and to strike her down because of it is really as you put it, just a dickhead move.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I agree with you on this. Something in my head keeps telling me that these three girls just lost their mother and are grieving. Maddie's way of grieving seems to be lashing out, and to strike her down because of it is really as you put it, just a dickhead move.
It's the way of someone either very immature, very low IQ or simply a sociopath.

Reactions: vlawner and yudas51

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
How did this become called Radiant? If there is already some sort of connection to that I must have missed it on my first run through.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
How did this become called Radiant? If there is already some sort of connection to that I must have missed it on my first run through.
Dunno. What may be the spirit of your prom night hook up and the girls' mom appearing to you in ultra-realistic dreams, possibly?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I suspect MC will turn the sisters against each other, particularly against Maddie.
Which already started happening, Olivia sees MC hitting Maddie with a belt, and her reaction is "well she must have done something to deserve it"

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes