• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So.. I finally played the update and the content that we got was good, we actually spend a lot of time with the triplets which is nice. I just hope we don't have to wait a whole year to get another update.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone else getting dialogue for decisions other than the ones you made? Like MC talking about having fucked Vanessa during your date with Brooke even though you turned her down?

edit: Or getting dialogue for all possible decisions?
I believe others have reported the same thing when using the walkthrough mod. Not sure if theres been an update to fix the mod yet. That is most likely your issue.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I believe others have reported the same thing when using the walkthrough mod. Not sure if theres been an update to fix the mod yet. That is most likely your issue.
I was using the one on the first page before (Joker), and continued, and I've had the problems. Sancho puts in so many things, saves under other mods sometimes don't work right. Might do a replay with his mod anyway, just to see if I like anything better.

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I was using the one on the first page before (Joker), and continued, and I've had the problems. Sancho puts in so many things, saves under other mods sometimes don't work right. Might do a replay with his mod anyway, just to see if I like anything better.
This is the first game I've used one of Sancho's mods and I 100% recommend it.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Do you have the taboo patch installed? Maybe it just assumes darkness if you do.
Hmm yeah I had used the taboo patch, does that add the Darkness side of things?
If that's all it is then I'll prob try just go without it.

Do we know what the Psyche part actually does in terms of gameplay?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hmm yeah I had used the taboo patch, does that add the Darkness side of things?
If that's all it is then I'll prob try just go without it.

Do we know what the Psyche part actually does in terms of gameplay?
I've used Sancho for other games, so I know the things he tends to do. I don't want or need cheats, but I like some of the other things he does. The Joker Mod linked to page one does the basic "here's what you get picking this choice", but not much more.

You can get Darkness without the taboo patch, but it gets darker and more brutal with it - there's a Maddie malicious spanking scene in Ch3, and apparently a much more brutal scene in Ch4, and these aren't triggered unless you have the patch. I've never understood the mindset that enjoys and gets off on that kind of thing in a game, either as a dev or a player, but I know for certain that I'd likely end up in prison if someone of that ilk dated my sister or niece or any woman I know and did such things IRL, because after I beat his weak pussy ass to a pulp, I'd put a 12g round our two through his face.

I think the Psyche reflects how you are playing - it is a result of your choices and I don't think it actually tells you much other than that your playing style is nice, horny or asshole.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I've used Sancho for other games, so I know the things he tends to do. I don't want or need cheats, but I like some of the other things he does. The Joker Mod linked to page one does the basic "here's what you get picking this choice", but not much more.

You can get Darkness without the taboo patch, but it gets darker and more brutal with it - there's a Maddie malicious spanking scene in Ch3, and apparently a much more brutal scene in Ch4, and these aren't triggered unless you have the patch. I've never understood the mindset that enjoys and gets off on that kind of thing in a game, either as a dev or a player, but I know for certain that I'd likely end up in prison if someone of that ilk dated my sister or niece or any woman I know and did such things IRL, because after I beat his weak pussy ass to a pulp, I'd put a 12g round our two through his face.

I think the Psyche reflects how you are playing - it is a result of your choices and I don't think it actually tells you much other than that your playing style is nice, horny or asshole.
And there I was trying to be a nice but slightly horny dad, little did I know the Darkness hidden within me :cry:

If I remember when the next update comes out I'll redo it again, but without the taboo patch and see how it turns out then.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

While I agree with you to a degree, and am not a fan of punishment and rough stuff myself, remember: this is a game.
I did way worse inhuman things in games than spanking a women or even than raping her. Sometimes just to give me an evil grin. And with 30 years of doing so in games, I still haven't gotten in trouble once with the law. Not even a parking ticket.
I find it a bit strange that some people cannot differ between reality and things happening in games/movies or even songs.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
It's simply Fantasy. It's not real. You are just exploring the game options of what is available.

I wouldn't do things like what we do to Maddie in the game to a woman in real life without her consent. And even then, I'd be squeamish.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Wow...this game is freaking amazing! I'm literally falling in love with redhead girl, thats how good it looks :D Can't wait for more!
Oh, you'll wait.

Then you'll wait some more.

Then, when it seems like they've abandoned the game, they'll announce an update at the end of the month.

After several months of the same mantra, they'll drop something the first week of the next month after the most recent month-end they promised to release it.

Hopefully they knock a few months off the 14+ it took this time.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes