• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

JuggsJudy2002

Mar 30, 2022
You say you "dragged" it in. I don't remember how this one unpacks, but if you dragged a folder called /game/ into another folder called /game/, that will simply create a something like this: /game/game/.

You need to copy or cut what was unpacked from the zip/rar and paste it into the directory where you see /game/ displayed; it will the deposit unique files from the unpacked /game/ folder into the existing /game/ folder and then ask you if you wish to keep files with the same name already in the folder, or replace them with the ones being copied in. The answer is "replace".
It unpacks as just the files used for the mod the only folder is the sancho mod folder and I put everything in the game folder as you normally do for other games

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
I just want to date Brooke and raise triplets, why do they have to jump on MC cock every second? :(
Kinda wish there was an option for vanilla playthrough before starting degeneracy run.

Reactions: Jorjor69

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I just want to date Brooke and raise triplets, why do they have to jump on MC cock every second? :(
Kinda wish there was an option for vanilla playthrough before starting degeneracy run.
Vanilla stories are at amazon.com
This is F95 " an adult community where you can find tons of great adult games and comics "

Why do people ask for stuff that is so way against what is clearly established in thread after thread???

SMDH

(EDIT)

Apparently he is also clueless about the what the words "I just want" mean (see below "I didn't ask") even though they place a ? at the end...

Is it a language issue or are they really too clueless to know what a question is? :unsure:

Last edited:

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Finished chapter 3...

From the very beginning of the story, this game made me really empathize with the main character and his daughters, not only that he lost his life for 10 years, but to experience the fact that he lost His beloved and did not even know it...
Sad :cry:

So much pain. this is probably strange, but when I found out that MC had an accident, at first I thought about Grace, my first thoughts were "Oh gods, but what about She?" (Yeah I'm a fucking romantic)

Then we find out that Gracie died and left 3 beautiful daughters ...
But my thoughts were only about that, Grace is no more, it's so terrible.

Chapter 3 ends at the graveyard Gracie and parents grave and I'm almost crying it's so dumb but I kind of hate this story and love it because of it
The MC asks that She never stop dreaming, these dreams are so real, there is at least a little comfort in them...
Gracie... :(

but chapter 4 is ahead...

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
So much pain. this is probably strange, but when I found out that MC had an accident, at first I thought about Grace, my first thoughts were "Oh gods, but what about She?" (Yeah I'm a fucking romantic)
That's a great indication of the quality behind the writer/editor. Several developers in the AVN space tend to forget that they're writing a novel that's enhanced with visuals/animations and not the other way around, but these guys nailed it.

I haven't explored the darker options since it clashes heavily with my own personality, but from what I can gather they tend to reflect kinks fairly well despite the intended path leaning heavily towards purity. While I wish we had a bit more control over the MC regarding him fantasizing about his daughters it genuinely feels as though he cares immensely about them.

The incident with Gracie hits hard, and so does the dynamic the triplets bring to the table as you try to bring the family together and make the girls stronger as a result. Even the ice queen herself (Maddie) - despite her resentment and attitude - deserves care and forgiveness.

It's just such a well written VN that I'm excited to see how the story develops further :)

Jul 17, 2020
so apparently i was 1 point short to the the pure route at the end of chapter 3 with 0 dark points and the game throws you on the dark route anyway?
i fixed the code to be more fair/logical
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wiwem71072

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
JokerLeader, you have a logic error in your mod...
label bathroom_lakehouse in chapter 4 has 3 if statements at the start of the label of which 2 are not mutually exclusive, resulting in 2 of the if statements always triggering (either via the if or the else branch) and as a result a repeating part of the MC's thoughts, each with slightly different wording...
The original game version also has conditions on the else branches, which are missing in your version.

A similar situation exists in label after_jade where the MC is reflecting on his relation with Brooke, where he acts as if he had sex with Vanessa in the restaurant bathroom even if you refused her because the
if brk_rel == True and jade_path == True: is missing the test on van_romance and the final else branche in this if / elif / else block is also missing the condition test on brk_rel

And again in the next if / elif / else block where the else branch also is missing the condition test on brk_talk AND brk_hangup

Given this I'm beginning to doubt if the walkthrough always has the correct variables mentioned when a choice has to be made or branches in if statements steering you correctly. Given some of the seemingly illogical responses I sometimes got that didn't seem consistent with the overal tone of my playthrough, I sadly didn't note these down coz I attributed this at first to the dev not keeping track but now I'm not so sure anymore.

EDIT: gotten curious I checked the remainder of Ch4 and sorry, but I'm aborting the WT... I'll replay Ch4 and wing it on the choices coz I keep encountering missing conditions...

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
so apparently i was 1 point short to the the pure route at the end of chapter 3 with 0 dark points and the game throws you on the dark route anyway?
i fixed the code to be more fair/logical
Are you using the walkthrough mod? I ask because the unmodded Ch3 file tests if dark is larger or equal to a certain point score... so if you had 0 dark points you wouldn't have been thrown on the darkness route

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
While I wish we had a bit more control over the MC regarding him fantasizing about his daughters it genuinely feels as though he cares immensely about them.
Well, no one has control of their fantasies in real life either, only of how they act upon them, so it makes sense.

Reactions: lehu84

breeper

May 26, 2019
Finished v0.4 ~3 weeks ago. Excellent release. I encountered zero bugs.

I do however, have some detailed criticism of some parts of the writing. But I need some help.

So the way I like to play Ren'Py games is when a character in game doesn't say some sentences in the way in which I'd like them to say it, if I feel I can improve certain sentences, I instantly Alt+Tab and edit the rpy script files and reload the game. I do this for all Ren'Py games I play. I did this for Radiant too.

I usually backup the original default rpy/c files before modifying them.
Unfortunately this time around, for Radiant v0.4, I didn't.

So if it isn't too much trouble, Dammed would you, or any other people lurking here, please share with me your default unmodified copy of ch4.rpy in the /game directory?
So I may diff the default copy with my modified copy and use that to explain why I feel certain parts of the writing may need changing.

I know I could just download the whole thing again and extract and rpatool -x. But that's just way too much trouble to get at just one <1MB file. So could you share that particular file with me please?

Thanks!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So if it isn't too much trouble, Dammed would you, or any other people lurking here, please share with me your default unmodified copy of ch4.rpy in the /game directory?
Let me get this right: you screwed up, because you didn't make a backup before you changed stuff, and now you're asking the developer and all the players of this game to give you an unmodified version of the original, decrypted script -- which, to be fair, isn't available to "regular" users unless they unpack and decrypt it?

Yeah, I think this won't happen. Just re-download the full game again, unpack it and decrypt it again, and enjoy the original version of the python script you're looking for. But because this is "too much trouble" for you, you're asking the whole community to help you out...?! What a spoiled brat you are...

Reactions: sickqt and Satarial

breeper

May 26, 2019
Let me get this right: you screwed up, because you didn't make a backup before you changed stuff, and now you're asking the developer and all the players of this game to give you an unmodified version of the original, decrypted script -- which, to be fair, isn't available to "regular" users unless they unpack and decrypt it?

Yeah, I think this won't happen. Just re-download the full game again, unpack it and decrypt it again, and enjoy the original version of the python script you're looking for. But because this is "too much trouble" for you, you're asking the whole community to help you out...?! What a spoiled brat you are...
That is not what I was asking. It is indeed too much effort if you're gonna do the whole thing again. Not asking that. I can do that myself, if it comes to it.

That is also not who I was asking. My comment is not for those who play the game "normally".
My request, and it is a request, if it wasn't clear, is only applicable to those who either play the game like me, and already have access to the rpy files, or you're the developer themselves(whom I've tagged), who also has access to the uncompiled rpy files.

There is of course another alternative. Waiting until the v0.5 release and then I'll post my detailed criticisms of v0.4 and v0.5 when I rpatool -x and unrpyc those, by which point it's possible that it may be too late, and my thoughts regarding the writing and any changes I may propose, risk not being able to be narratively addressed.

Regardless, if you're not gonna help or can't help, do please move on. I don't know why you feel the need to be rude. Have a nice day.

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 2026922
Radiant [v0.4] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

My uBlock blocked the Mixdrop download path

Reactions: breeper
Jul 17, 2020
Are you using the walkthrough mod? I ask because the unmodded Ch3 file tests if dark is larger or equal to a certain point score... so if you had 0 dark points you wouldn't have been thrown on the darkness route
yeah the WT mod only checked for light > 35, then lightmode = true elif lust > 35, then lustmode = true else, darkmode = true

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes