TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Who
At least dev kept his word with making dev updates (2 for now, seems to be monthly). Will see if he keeps at it. He also changed the goals and removed the ridiculous one "help us get back at 1k5 patrons"

Dev updates are public but for those who don't follow them on patreon, here is the last one:

10/27/22 08:18AM EST

Hi all. Forgive me in advance if I'm not sounding too chipper. I recently (and quite unexpectedly) had to say goodbye to a dog I hold very dear... my best friend and companion Mindy, a rescue who I bonded with quite a lot over the last 10 or so years. This just happened this past Wednesday, so as I'm sure many of you can imagine I'm feeling pretty down.

Depressing news out of the way... I have some more previews for you all! This time featuring (a very sick) Brooke, some fascinating looking fruits and dairy products (is our MC snooping around?), and of course our surprise visitor. As usual, I'd like to keep things pretty vague with the previews as to not give away any major spoilers, but I'm happy to report things are progressing steadily and we're well on-time/on the way to deliver Chapter 5 in the timeframe we've given you.

I've updated the to reflect this, and I should be updating it again/finishing up a few more scenes in the next week... maybe two. Thank you all so much for continuing to support us. We couldn't do this without you, and even though I'm quite down at the moment I can't WAIT for all of you to play the fifth chapter... and it's something I very much have to look forward to. I'll also be dropping some new and fun exclusive content on Patreon this coming month, so keep your eyes peeled for it!

Love you all,
SirD.
Who’s the girl in the first pic? I don’t recognize her.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Oof yeah just took a look at the time between releases on patreon...2 updates a year.
Mmm, by 20** this game shall be completed. The next Chapter is 5. I wonder how many Chapters there is going to be. Count the 2 updates a year thing until the final chapter. Is it like "Chapter 5 and 6 in 2023" etc?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Mmm, by 20** this game shall be completed. The next Chapter is 5. I wonder how many Chapters there is going to be. Count the 2 updates a year thing until the final chapter. Is it like "Chapter 5 and 6 in 2023" etc?
The game is most likely finished with chapter 11 or 12 in 2027 if the "two major updates per year" holds true.
But maybe they decide to milk the patrons a bit more and aim for chapter 18 or so ...

This is not the first time a dev is going on a home vacation living off promises.
Not even close.

Other examples include for instance https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-3-braindrop.35910/

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
The game is most likely finished with chapter 11 or 12 in 2027 if the "two major updates per year" holds true.
But maybe they decide to milk the patrons a bit more and aim for chapter 18 or so ...

This is not the first time a dev is going on a home vacation living off promises.
Not even close.

Other examples include for instance https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-3-braindrop.35910/
dammed said in itch.io that it was planned to have 30 chapters

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well ...
We have 2022 and chapter 4 now.
Chapter 30 with 2 updates per year means that the game would be "finished" roughly in 2035.

I'm not holding my breath.
Seems medically ... unwise.
And that is if they manage to actually deliver 2 updates per year continuously, i belive it when i see it.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
And that is if they manage to actually deliver 2 updates per year continuously, i belive it when i see it.
There will be without a doubt instances where "the dog ate his homework" or "I delay the update to give the player an exceptional product!".
There has been ... weird excuses for delays before so it's not unreasonable to assume there will be some in the future.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
30 chapters???

Does someone think this is the Summer's Gone thread???
As good as that game is, as well as Ocean's other game, i certainly have doubts that i ever will see their completion.

As for this game
2) The game will be, at minimum, around twenty chapters long. That means there's a ton of in-game content ahead that will afford more than enough time to feel fulfilled/satisfied with all of the relationships players are building.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
20 chapters or 30 chapters is a moot point.
With the currently active "2 updates per year" schedule that would be a difference between 2030 and 2035 ...

Plus the statement mentions "at minimum" i.e. it is likely there would be more.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
20 chapters or 30 chapters is a moot point.
With the currently active "2 updates per year" schedule that would be a difference between 2030 and 2035 ...

Plus the statement mentions "at minimum" i.e. it is likely there would be more.
i like this game but these devs should hire a big team if they want to make those supposed 30 chapters otherwise i dont think this game will ever be completed

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes