Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah - I saved a screenshot of that one. Even though I like redheads quite a bit and petite body styles, I think Maddie is my favorite - she's the one most broken and most in need of a real connection.
If you like the broken ones... well, lets just say that probably my favorite AVN girl ever was one of the most broken...:coffee:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just say the name... :unsure:.
I did, lol. I say her name in every post I make. that's also why I put "... :coffee:" at the end of my comment, if you then follow the :coffee: to the matching one in my signature, you find her name.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I did, lol. I say her name in every post I make. that's also why I put "... :coffee:" at the end of my comment, if you then follow the :coffee: to the matching one in my signature, you find her name.
great girl I like it a lot (y) though a pity that she does not have lips

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Haven't been following that one - I'll have to check it out. She is pretty cute. I don't like to make girls cry, but her sad face is pretty adorable - makes you want to put your arms around her and kiss her on the top of the head and tell her it's all going to be alright.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes