nurgledisciple

Jul 9, 2022
I've searched and haven't found anything yet. Is there a thread somewhere about an asset list for this game for those that want to make fan art?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
You wanted a moderator here, wish granted. And this one will keep it simple and tell you the following, if I see you bickering and debating things that shouldn't be debated here, I'll make sure you do not reply here twice. Game threads are not your venting spaces for any kind of frustrations, if you want to fight amongst yourselves and bicker take it to your PM's or anywhere else.

You're here to discuss game and game related things, and those things are not how much dev takes time to update or doesn't update, if you have personal issues with developer's schedule then take it to his discord or someplace else.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Since there is a patreon exclusive for this game despite it only updating once or twice per year, and the patreon rewards are instead just renders...

I am aware that complaints about the patreon were banned from here, but why isn't any patron sharing these renders here if they are so good they are enough of an apology?
It IS a patreon just for this one game, so that counts as content of this game, right?

Well, if there is a post on the back with a link to a mega folder or something they are being saved on, it is not linked on the opening post...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This gallery was posted ~8 months ago, so it is not current.
I am underwhelmed by these wallpapers. It feels like fan-art done by the trainees of Alorth rather than the master himself.
They may have even given up the facade of posting renders by that point. Don't know, though.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
They may have even given up the facade of posting renders by that point. Don't know, though.
I love this game.
If 0.5 drops within 9 months of 0.04, I'll even subscribe ONLY for that update (on SS).
What I especially love are the renders and the comedy. The best bit of comedy, even surpassing knocking that kid out on the beach with zero aftermath as well as Beetle Glen Cole saga, was when Allison asked the MC if they already had sex. That was a wowser moment! Very good writing as well since Allison has been portrayed as the ditzy daughter throughout. I was surprised the MC didn't tease Allison more for that comment.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
He may have started doing it recently, but for episodes 2, 3 and 4 there was barely any communication whatsoever, no updates, nothing. That's one of the main reasons for the negative feedbacks. That and the 14 month delay between episodes 3 and 4.
Right after the launch of a new version he always made a lot of promises, and basked in the praise, when it gets to the 5/6 month mark and people start to ask "well, where is it?", that's when he goes radio silence.

Let's wait to see if this change will stick.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Right after the launch of a new version he always made a lot of promises, and basked in the praise, when it gets to the 5/6 month mark and people start to ask "well, where is it?", that's when he goes radio silence.

Let's wait to see if this change will stick.
Unless a person can't stand success, why change a ploy that has been a really big success ?

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25 and LSC82

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I love the game, story and characters but the Dev is slacking hard and kicking his own ass. Hate to say it and I don't know his situation but this happens with a lot with Dev's.

His goal is set at 1000 subs and has stagnated around 850 _ the thing is he will never get there goign the way he is now. He would have 2-3000 subs by now if he stayed focused and updated regularly. Damn shame really.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Which I personally feel is fine. Wallpapers actually have some relevance to the game.
Wallpapers have negligible connection to the game, especially with a too slow update schedule. Some Devs have started to make non-canon holiday (Halloween and xmas) updates which can be lots of fun.
That said, if the wallpapers could be a tease in advance of a game update and then appear in the update that would be great.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Wallpapers have negligible connection to the game, especially with a too slow update schedule. Some Devs have started to make non-canon holiday (Halloween and xmas) updates which can be lots of fun.
That said, if the wallpapers could be a tease in advance of a game update and then appear in the update that would be great.
If I understand how characters are posed and created, creating a wallpaper should be a negligible time suck - you have the character that you've been posing in various costumes, in various poses, and they save as a separate asset that you can drop into your background of choice. Once you've built up a library of poses, costumes and various states of dress (which you would be doing anyway as you seek out the right look for a given scene), you just choose the one(s) you want for a wallpaper, chose your background asset, and render. All of the difficult work is already done.

Reactions: dav121
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes