Zpank

Aug 11, 2022
Sad part when the updates are to long in between is that you forget the characters, your feeling about them, a specific path you chose with one of them and how you dealt with others...
I really liked the story and the characters in this game. But if it isn't updated until march I've probably forgotten all about them, possibly even the game itself

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hmm... I just played the first time the MC masturbates Liv and I am not happy at all with the way the scene gets resolved. I mean, I am playing a mostly purity centered MC, with little lust and absolutely zero darkness. But the MC decides that it is a great idea to make his own daughter, who is very, very inexperienced at sex, suck his fingers covered in her fluids after he makes her climax. That is exactly the type of thing you think a slut deserves, for god's sake!

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Hmm... I just played the first time the MC masturbates Liv and I am not happy at all with the way the scene gets resolved. I mean, I am playing a mostly purity centered MC, with little lust and absolutely zero darkness. But the MC decides that it is a great idea to make his own daughter, who is very, very inexperienced at sex, suck his fingers covered in her fluids after he makes her climax. That is exactly the type of thing you think a slut deserves, for god's sake!
I disagree, you can love a person and still have dirty sex with them, I mean after all it's sex, it's not something exclusive to sluts.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I disagree, you can love a person and still have dirty sex with them, I mean after all it's sex, it's not something exclusive to sluts.
Well. It is obvious we see it very differently. To me, that behaviour is just kinky, gross. I find something like that analogous to a scenario in which she decides to make you eat your own cum after she has wanked you. As I said before: just gross. Add to it the father-daughter relationship and her sexual inexperience and keep telling yourself that it is not a degrading way of treating your loved one...

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Well. It is obvious we see it very differently. To me, that behaviour is just kinky, gross. I find something like that analogous to a scenario in which she decides to make you eat your own cum after she has wanked you. As I said before: just gross. Add to it the father-daughter relationship and her sexual inexperience and keep telling yourself that it is not a degrading way of treating your loved one...
Well, if you want something more pure, then reject Olivia when she goes to your room, as you yourself said, she is your (not really yours but you know what i mean) daughter. If you want to be pure, choose that path, otherwise relationships of this nature need lust, yes or yes, because who "logically" fucks his daughter without at least having a little of lust? then what happens on the scene is naturally the product of lust

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Guess you've never rimmed a chick untill she sprayed all over her bed then:unsure: once you get some chicks going they might ask for some fucked up shit:p

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I don't agree it's gross, but I get you man; it doesn't quite fit the idea of a 'pure' route. I wasn't aware that happened in that route because I'm dark route all the way baby :devilish: But yeah, it'd be better if it was a choice rather than an automatic action. Maybe they'll change it in a year for the next update? :)

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
This next update is going to drop late 2023 lol. Fuck, I don't know what is SirD's deal, if he needs help he should hire help, get some interns or people on H1Bs to help with the scenes and rendering.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I don't agree it's gross, but I get you man; it doesn't quite fit the idea of a 'pure' route. I wasn't aware that happened in that route because I'm dark route all the way baby :devilish: But yeah, it'd be better if it was a choice rather than an automatic action. Maybe they'll change it in a year for the next update? :)
Honestly, the dark routes not dark enough for me:cautious:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This next update is going to drop late 2023 lol. Fuck, I don't know what is SirD's deal, if he needs help he should hire help, get some interns or people on H1Bs to help with the scenes and rendering.
If that's true, then I'm done with paying attention to this thread.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
If that's true, then I'm done with paying attention to this thread.
Every update has took like at least 8 months to come out, IIRC it took just over a year for v0.4 to be released though so don't expect another update till the second half of 2023 at least.

Reactions: AJBit

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Every update has took like at least 8 months to come out, IIRC it took just over a year for v0.4 to be released though so don't expect another update till the second half of 2023 at least.
Well, if they keep the promise that it would take 5 months, the update should be out in February, but in this kind of things there are always delays, so yeah I don't expect anything until March or April (hopefully)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
degradation is the superior form of love

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
more like a great way to get money ,
if you look at other devolers who eurn less money thay do updates more often
but hey , if i look at that amount and people keep paying him , why worry right

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Was talking about the lighting, it's grossly incandescent:cool:
That's one sick save dawg (y)

But I think I get you... took quite a while for me to discover games that were actually to my darker tastes and they turned out to be my favorites. Not that lighter games aren't good, they are, but man sometimes you just need that brutal evil itch scratched...
Assuming we're still talking about lighting, of course...
:whistle:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
That's one sick save dawg (y)

But I think I get you... took quite a while for me to discover games that were actually to my darker tastes and they turned out to be my favorites. Not that lighter games aren't good, they are, but man sometimes you just need that brutal evil itch scratched...
Assuming we're still talking about lighting, of course...
:whistle:
I just wanna fill this dark soul with light:devilish:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
To me for any update to take longer than 4 months to come out should be a very large content update. Unless real life problems occur.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes