virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
yep, everyone else is dead
But what if Alita trekked crosscountry in a taxi to find the MC ? Her grandmother, on her deathbed, confessed that the MC was her biological father. Granny even gave her own daughter's (Alita's mom) heartrending special note to prove it.
Somehow Alita didn't even have a single twin.
But she would become daughter #4.
Come to think about about it, Jade should join the party as daughter #5. Yeah, the MC had an extreme aversion to condoms, shared by many of us, in his wild youth.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
But what if Alita trekked crosscountry in a taxi to find the MC ? Her grandmother, on her deathbed, confessed that the MC was her biological father. Granny even gave her own daughter's (Alita's mom) heartrending special note to prove it.
Somehow Alita didn't even have a single twin.
But she would become daughter #4.
Come to think about about it, Jade should join the party as daughter #5. Yeah, the MC had an extreme aversion to condoms, shared by many of us, in his wild youth.
And somehow the two chicks at work are also his daughters, and the guy at work is his dad, and the revenge chick is his real mom, and the jackass neighbor cop is his long lost brother who married his long lost sister, and the pool outback is your cousin :eek:

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
And somehow the two chicks at work are also his daughters, and the guy at work is his dad, and the revenge chick is his real mom, and the jackass neighbor cop is his long lost brother who married his long lost sister, and the pool outback is your cousin :eek:
...and the kid you knocked out on the beach is a long lost son. Then again, for dads, bro-sis is a serious no-no but dad-daughter is a hell-yeah!
That's one fucked-up family!

Last edited:
Reactions: armond

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
IMPORTANT: Stat manipulation, such as sticking to one single route (i.e. 'Pure' or 'Dark') is not the ideal way to play this game and comes with little practical benefit (outside of story and achievements). It is for this reason that we recommend, as we've said from the start: making the decisions/taking actions you want to take, rather than what is associated with a variable or path.

that's a lot of words.jpg

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
IMPORTANT: Stat manipulation, such as sticking to one single route (i.e. 'Pure' or 'Dark') is not the ideal way to play this game and comes with little practical benefit (outside of story and achievements). It is for this reason that we recommend, as we've said from the start: making the decisions/taking actions you want to take, rather than what is associated with a variable or path.

View attachment 2265036
I just have to see all the wallpapers for Radiant to know well enough to stay clear of the pure route.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I am not on there Discord so I don't understand the joke, so mind explaining to me?
ALL the Radiant wallpapers fit right in for players playing the pure route. I totally doubt the majotiry of players are playing the pure route so, for the lust and dark routers, these wallpapers are an extreme fail. Also, note the laziness involved with the triplets acting in a non-suggestive, non-erotic way. Where is the sizzle ?
To paraphrase the main character in the fairy-tale Goldilocks : pure route is too meh ; dark route is too nasty
(beating up Maddie is just non-consensual abuse ) to be called BDSM-lite ; lust route is either just right or the only route left.
btw, I don't agree with the view that only meh wallpapers are acceptable to Patreon. Eroticism doesn't need hardcore sex or total nudity for sizzle. I played a game, Estate Dominate, now very sadly abandoned, where the non-canon wallpapers were extremely sizzling.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
ALL the Radiant wallpapers fit right in for players playing the pure route. I totally doubt the majotiry of players are playing the pure route so, for the lust and dark routers, these wallpapers are an extreme fail. Also, note the laziness involved with the triplets acting in a non-suggestive, non-erotic way. Where is the sizzle ?
To paraphrase the main character in the fairy-tale Goldilocks : pure route is too meh ; dark route is too nasty
(beating up Maddie is just non-consensual abuse ) to be called BDSM-lite ; lust route is either just right or the only route left.
btw, I don't agree with the view that only meh wallpapers are acceptable to Patreon. Eroticism doesn't need hardcore sex or total nudity for sizzle. I played a game, Estate Dominate, now very sadly abandoned, where the non-canon wallpapers were extremely sizzling.
but is being too meh really that bad though? I guess it depends of preference.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
but is being too meh really that bad though? I guess it depends of preference.
ALL regular players are at least partially here for the sex. NOT vanilla sex either! When I first came to this forum my main game was DMD (my post count would over 5k if I had not self-deleted all posts twice). When I said I would have wished to play an unavailable pure path because I was emotionally touched by the daughter and detested the dad, the vast majority of posters thought that was crazy.

Some players say they are here for the story. I won't flame anyone's kinks, but a mega-contrived soap opera is not a good story by any literary standards. On an emotional level, OK it may touch many hearts.
What I like enough to play, besides the terrific renders, is the comedy gold. Lots and lots of WTF moments.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
ALL regular players are at least partially here for the sex. NOT vanilla sex either! When I first came to this forum my main game was DMD (my post count would over 5k if I had not self-deleted all posts twice). When I said I would have wished to play an unavailable pure path because I was emotionally touched by the daughter and detested the dad, the vast majority of posters thought that was crazy.

Some players say they are here for the story. I won't flame anyone's kinks, but a mega-contrived soap opera is not a good story by any literary standards. On an emotional level, OK it may touch many hearts.
What I like enough to play, besides the terrific renders, is the comedy gold. Lots and lots of WTF moments.
understandable, I haven't played this game since it launched and I wanted to play it again and see what's new so I was debating of which path I was going to focus more, so in your opinion you think the lust route is the best option?

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
understandable, I haven't played this game since it launched and I wanted to play it again and see what's new so I was debating of which path I was going to focus more, so in your opinion you think the lust route is the best option?
Either the straight lust path, which I play, or a combo lust-pure path. I'd actually be on an almost pure path myself except Allison is my fav. The other two sisters (Madison and Olivia) as well as Gracie (dearly departed Mom) not so much. Loved Jade in the latest update as well as the potential superstar Alita.
Most MCs in these VNs simply do not have the character traits to be believable on the pure path.

Reactions: shadowr19

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Either the straight lust path, which I play, or a combo lust-pure path. I'd actually be on an almost pure path myself except Allison is my fav. The other two sisters (Madison and Olivia) as well as Gracie (dearly departed Mom) not so much. Loved Jade in the latest update as well as the potential superstar Alita.
Most MCs in these VNs simply do not have the character traits to be believable on the pure path.
out of curiosity, how long does it take normally for the game to get updated?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Somewhere around four months.

Good way to get an average is go to the date of the OP, look at the date of the last update, the number of updates (that can be harder depending on how the game gets numbered, but easy here) and do the math.
This game has never had an update that took 4 months, they are usually 8 months+

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes