virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
If I understand how characters are posed and created, creating a wallpaper should be a negligible time suck - you have the character that you've been posing in various costumes, in various poses, and they save as a separate asset that you can drop into your background of choice. Once you've built up a library of poses, costumes and various states of dress (which you would be doing anyway as you seek out the right look for a given scene), you just choose the one(s) you want for a wallpaper, chose your background asset, and render. All of the difficult work is already done.
I see it as a "black box" where the inner workings are unseen and unknown (the Dev creative process). In such cases, judge the result.
I believe there should be sizzle : either a tease-scene that acts as a preview for next update ; or a steamy erotic scene. If someone is creating neither, the end-result sucks, in my view, whether 1 or 20 hours were needed to porduce a meh scene is secondary.

Reactions: Jorjor69
Aug 22, 2021
A lot of premature complaining in the comments?

The developers new plan is to release a new update each 4-5 months, and if not, to post a picture of his asshole to the world.
He also implemented a public status tracker.

Give him a chance and lets wait and see.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I think that patreon has the option of getting paid only per update, I think it would be a good option for the devs to switch to that system, they would regain more trust in people and they could take more time to release the updates without any problems. I don't think they do (nor is it their obligation) but it would be a gesture of good faith

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
A lot of premature complaining in the comments?

The developers new plan is to release a new update each 4-5 months, and if not, to post a picture of his asshole to the world.
He also implemented a public status tracker.

Give him a chance and lets wait and see.
More or less 2 months to this "update every 4-5 months" promisse and not even half the scenes are done by that tracker

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Alita!
The babe that takes cross-country taxi rides. Breaks into the MC's mansion. Then, despite the fact she is sleeping in a stranger's bed, asks the first stranger she meets in that house--"Who the fuck are you!? "
That girl's got big brass "balls" ! I can't believe too many people would deny her anything.

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
I think that patreon has the option of getting paid only per update, I think it would be a good option for the devs to switch to that system, they would regain more trust in people and they could take more time to release the updates without any problems. I don't think they do (nor is it their obligation) but it would be a gesture of good faith

that would be a great idea for us...fanbase, a COMPELTELY lackless idea for developers...who would have to acuatlly work on the games we wait somewhere around 6 months to 1.6 years per update....

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
that would be a great idea for us...fanbase, a COMPELTELY lackless idea for developers...who would have to acuatlly work on the games we wait somewhere around 6 months to 1.6 years per update....
Not so great.
In a different game thread, that game's proofreader informed me that any Dev content (bug-fix, redone material, progress report, wallpaper) counted as an update.
Safer/better to jump in, then jump out AFTER an update actually drops.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have just started to play this game. So far, I have only made it to the moment in which the MC meets the girls for the first time. The story, while it is nothing new, is certainly touching and has me interested. But man... I just read Gracie's letter to the MC and discovering that she is irreversibly ill hit me hard. Too much drama. I really would have liked that she was a LI. :cry:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have just started to play this game. So far, I have only made it to the moment in which the MC meets the girls for the first time. The story, while it is nothing new, is certainly touching and has me interested. But man... I just read Gracie's letter to the MC and discovering that she is irreversibly ill hit me hard. Too much drama. I really would have liked that she was a LI. :cry:
Then it will become even sadder for you. A truely heartbreaking scene is still to come.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You were absolutely right. :cry: I'll keep playing nonetheless.
I can tell by your fan signs that you can handle the sad/emotional games with good stories. So far this one seems to be following in that similar path…

Reactions: Jumbi

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Any news about the new chapter? not trying to be rude or something like this, last i saw some news, a doggo was lost, and, i'm really sorry about it... but, the project is still up to go, right? x.x

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes