Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This a large-scale harem game with legit 6 main chars, 3 of which arent triplets, and at least 6 other side characters. Taking such issue with this, its rather clear that youre not the target demographic
The issue is not being a harem game. The issue is that it's been 3 years since the development started and there almost no progress with the triplets which are the main reason why most people are playing the game. If they were releasing updates every 2 or 3 months it wouldn't be a problem if they released some updates just focusing on the side characters. But that is not the case. It took them 5 or 6 months to release this update and it wasn't even finished.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
The issue is not being a harem game. The issue is that it's been 3 years since the development started and there almost no progress with the triplets which are the main reason why most people are playing the game. If they were releasing updates every 2 or 3 months it wouldn't be a problem if they released some updates just focusing on the side characters. But that is not the case. It took them 5 or 6 months to release this update and it wasn't even finished.
I wasnt debating the issue surrounding development time. I was replying to someone who seemed to imply that there's no content with the main trio, "not even teasing content," which is objectively false

To respond more directly, the "issue" youre referencing doesnt seem to be much of an issue for most players, just saying. it can be a little bit of an echo chamber in here, but there's a whole wide world out there

Reactions: Skyline7070

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I wasnt debating the issue surrounding development time. I was replying to someone who seemed to imply that there's no content with the main trio, "not even teasing content," which is objectively false

To respond more directly, the "issue" youre referencing doesnt seem to be much of an issue for most players, just saying. it can be a little bit of an echo chamber in here, but there's a whole wide world out there
Sure there is content with the triplets, but there is no "content". Three years later, that's something.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lol@guy trying to act like there's a bunch of content with the triplets. Haha. Do we really call groping someone's ass and dryhumping content now? And that's all there is to show among the main characters for 3 years of work? C'mon... I get that you're a simp for this dev, but trying to act like no one is justified in criticizing the dev(s) is silly.

Also, judging from the fact that you're a rather new account that has only interacted with this specific thread, I have a feeling you might be the dev using a smurf account lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Vulgi and fz

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This a large-scale harem game with legit 6 main chars, 3 of which arent triplets, and at least 6 other side characters. Taking such issue with this, its unfortunately rather clear that youre not the target demographic
The only reason why this game even was that popular at the begining are the triplets, all others are at best an after thought or nice fluff. And they remain the main reason for many to play the game, the devs are well aware of that.

And as said above, there wouldn't be an issue if this game would release every 2-3 months, then i wouldn't care if there is an update focused on side characters. But not if the update, even more so an alpha which misses 1/3 of the content, takes 5-6 months.
Then content with the 3 main girls is a must, them showing up for a couple of renders is not what i consider content.
This game is nearly 3 years old, with an real lack of story progression, as well as progression with the triplets.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
The only reason why this game even was that popular at the begining are the triplets, all others are at best an after thought or nice fluff. And they remain the main reason for many to play the game, the devs are well aware of that.
You're totes right, the devs would know better than I what attracts their players..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Radiant [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.55 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 642 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 609 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Radiant Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Thank you for the compression brother. Hope all is well with you and yours.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
There are actually scenes with each daughter, as well as Alita since she is now staying at the same house, as well as several scenes between two daughters or 1 daughter and Alita. Are the scenes as sexy as those with the daughters in rev 0.4 - not so far, but we still have other scenes that will be part of the Beta/final.
The problem with this update is that if you remove all the side girl content, nothing happens. Drop the sick single mom, employee, neighbor, and music shop rando and there's nothing. Assuming there is 40% left after the neighbor, what is it, hopefully better than what was in this.
You might have missed the post I made a page or two before your post, so I included it in my reply.

I thought there was some decent content with the triplets, but it was too short for my taste.

The MC does talk with each of the triplets, as well as Alita, and, as I said above - there is other triplet content as well, including an attempt to bury the bad will between two of the sisters.

Was it as detailed as rev 0.4 - absolutely not, but they are no longer on vacation either, so I expected the MC's real world to intrude into his time with the triplets.

This content also included some of the other side relationships and the MC trying to find a way to connect with Maddie.

Would I prefer that the bad cop never show up - sure, but he did. Given that he is part of the story, the dev is continuing that story and giving the MC a way to eliminate the video and pictures that the bad cop took, so he can protect himself and the triplets. I don't have to like the bad cop story line to know that, since it is out there, it needs to be wrapped up.

I also doubt, regardless of what decision was taken with the cop's wife, that the bad cop story line is over. I could hope but this is not my story to tell.

I noted that the office visit with Mira included a choice to go dark side with her, so the dev is continuing to build this path, along with the lust and pure paths.

It's not a path I would take but some of the supporters want it, so it makes sense to provide for a way to move that path forward.

Again - with the story as the focus, the return from vacation also means that there is a potential meeting/phone call with Natalie since we have not seen her since before the vacation.

I recognize that the triplets are a slow burn, but I would still like more scenes with them that advance their story with the MC.

I thought the music store meeting was a good lead in for someone to help Maddie with the guitar, much the way Tiffany helped one of the triplets re: modeling.

Cheers to more triplet time and at least one good sexy encounter with a triplet or two in one of the remaining scenes to bring rev 0.5 to completion!

Reactions: SD3

irrimn

Jun 8, 2017
6 months and for what? Essentially nothing with any of the daughters. Brooke is fine and all but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what we're all here for and yet this update had... a couple kissing scenes? See you all in another 6 months for another disappointing update.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ok, from what i can understand, there's little content in this update, even after 6 months, just a bit of side story.
On is patreon page, i can see that he has 8K per month to do update of this game on a 6 months basis and with a 10K they could do it in 4 months basis.
If my business courses are right you don't ask money when you have little or nothing to offer, create demand by making something that people want and then you can ask for money and the more people want what your selling and the more you can charge.
This dev offer little and in return ask for money, a lot of money, instead of offring a lot of what we want, which is better update and just racking in the money because people want to pay for there product, because we want to see the end of this eventually and why not, a new story too.

But instead of that, i think i will make a bit of space in my computer, because waiting a full year just to get some thing decent story wise is kind of annoying, because to immerse back into the story, i have to redo the story from the begginning and i hate doing that every time.

Reactions: bradloserkid and fz

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Ok in spoiler what's brings "true edition" ?
yes the message on the start screen. And it seems if you look in the folder game/images you see one picture where you see your daughter in the shower.
I haven't played as I'm waiting for the full update, but see here for the image

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps, but is saying the d word any better than talking about a fan made patch? ;)

Reactions: RG80100

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
From your comment, it seems you haven't played since chapter 2. In chapter 4 you got some hot and heavy action with all three daughters, and the issue with the neighbor was handled in this update? Also, this is an ALPHA that wasn't intended to be released to the general public. there is still more content that hasn't been seen yet. So we have no idea what other content is intended, and considering almost all of the last chapter was Main LI-centric, I'm kinda glad we got some time with the other LI's.
Fair enough. But I really honestly thought I was keeping track of any updates which never seem to come. I swear to you Radiant never came up as an update on the F95 update page until this last one here.

Reactions: SD3
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes