Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I understand where you are coming from.

I'd like more content and deeper content focused on the triplets, and in Radiant - the other women generally mean less to me.

I have to give respect though to some of the most successful dev's out there who recommend the kind of content mix we are seeing.

Dr PinkCake said something along the following lines:

You need different types of content to entertain a broad spectrum of your supporters.

Some people want the emotional connection that comes before physical intimacy, so these relationships are, by design, slow burn. They have to take time to develop and build up to the point where lovemaking fits the relationship.

Other people are less interested in this and they just want sex with their story, so you add in the one-night stands and sex with women that the MC meets at a bar/grocery store/restaurant. These sex scenes are not meant to be more than a lot of the sex that happens to men and women when they are on their own for the first time and at college, for example.

I realize that I am paraphrasing things here and using my own language to express his idea, but I think this makes the point.

Radiant is intended to appeal to both types of supporter, and that means that those of us looking for the faster development of the slow burn relationships feel short changed.

Who knows - perhaps the remaining scenes that are being finished/added to get us to CH 5 complete are primarily focused on the triplets.

I'm hoping that's the case, right?
If the gods are merciful lol.

I understand your point about increasing the range with variations, however from the beginning the explorers of this project have been after the triplets.

God they have different hair and eye colors for purely fetish reasons, totally different personalities.

Radiant is intended to appeal to both types of supporter

Fair. (About broader support)

Now I see this Dev in the ice cream shop putting toppings, nuts, liquid caramel, m&m's, everything and forgetting why we entered the ice cream shop. The ice cream

Sweet Strawberry
Dark Chocolate 70%
and Vanilla

I can't complain about the gap between updates because I'm not a subscriber
however I can speak the lack of focus of the updates in good faith.

Most
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
found this game for a specific Tag

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I feel sad for those who contribute expecting something satisfactory in return, it seems fair to me that they received it for trusting the project, you know?, the biggest issue is that the money for contributions is voluntary, I believe that developers at the beginning feel great incentives to spend most of their days developing the game, they must think "everyone is counting on me" but over time the thoughts change to "if they want to stop contributing feel free, I don't have to work as hard as before" is a simple equation, if you got more before and not after a while, with the same time and resources the problem it's with you, but the good part is that you can change and do better again XD

Reactions: fz

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
So basically just a copy of my game
As far as i can see, your first patreon post is dated Aug 5, 2021. Radiant's first post on this website is dated Apr 8, 2020. If one of the game is the copy, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm thinking about. I'm not saying this or yours is better or worse and quite frankly I don't give a single shit. But don't come here bs'ing about this being a copycat of yours.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
As far as i can see, your first patreon post is dated Aug 5, 2021. Radiant's first post on this website is dated Apr 8, 2020. If one of the game is the copy, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm thinking about. I'm not saying this or yours is better or worse and quite frankly I don't give a single shit. But don't come here bs'ing about this being a copycat of yours.
Relax I’m just trolling. Great update

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Wait. is this real or your are just joking ? a few months and it will be 3 years. this game manage to evade my radar for so long. I just found this game today. want to try it and then saw your post..

Again, you are joking right ??
Let's keep it civil and joke about our expectations. Where is the next game doing this same scenario but better, faster and with better dialogue... Yeah. This is why nothing happens.

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
I haven't checked this game in a while. Need more progression with the triplets, especially Maddie.

Jan 5, 2021
1678284125217.png
Since Sir D has a section in his discord to talk about F95, I'll post this here. While I obviously think the game has potential (because I'm here), I think his estimation of gameplay time is disingenuous. Firstly, not everyone plays all 3 paths - most people only play one path. If we take Chapter 4, which was one of the largest updates and took over a year, there was no way I spent 2.6 hours on that chapter. Another supporter on his discord mentioned the Chapter 5 alpha took 45 min- 1 hour, when Sir D was claiming the alpha takes 1.5 hours. I think part of the issue here is Sir D plays through all 3 paths when testing the game, but in reality people tend to stick to one path.

Secondly, if there were more differences between the paths, like scenes (renders) other than conversations, I think more people would try the alternative paths. Like the Maddie dark path has extra scenes vs the lust path - that's worth playing an extra time maybe. There's a whole pure path where overall there's less scenes in the current version than lust or dark - why would people spend time playing through that right now if they're not already?

Last but not least, I have to disagree with his assertion that games shouldn't be measured by renders per update. Many games go down multiple paths - see most Blackheart games or Friends in Need or Desert Stalker. Those games have actual scene and text differences between paths (lots of renders) and update more frequently to boot.

Again, I think this story has potential and the renders are great, but the reality is this game does update rather infrequently (although props for improving from 14 months to 6 months) and therefore the sense of progression after 3 years feels slow compared to other games.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes