faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Hah. So on Subscribestar they have 16x1 + 121x5 +16x25+3x40+1x85 USD. Which means USD 1226. On Patreon they have $6,104. And on Patreon they say "$6,104.11 of $7,500 per month. Meeting this goal would significantly increase the speed of updates! If we manage to earn this amount, I will be able to hire a co-writer to work with me on the game's story and can personally promise more speedy and bulky game updates. This would mean updates every 3-4 months instead of every 6 months. All of that said, we are very grateful for whatever support you can offer!" So apparently the money they get on Subscribestar doesn't count toward that goal. :cautious: I mean sure the game is nice and the writing is competent, but that still feels like milking. Imagine being that 1 guy paying 85 a month on Subscribestar and this is all you get after so long. If that guy paid 85x12x36 months he could probably have paid for a top class hooker, even in America I would feel.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
game devs asking for thousands of dollars every month not knowing or knowing most americans that work hard don't even make 3 thousand a month, so you are asking to make more than a lot of people and you sit on your butt making a game and you can't even give an update a month let alone 2 months, you are greedy and entitled, if thats the case.:sick:

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
This alpha build was disappointing.
I expected less than 2/3rds of the 0.4 renders. There was about a third.
I also expected less fun-time with the triplets than 0.4 (mind you, Olivia's scrawny ass was shown as rounded up nicely).
Biggest disappointment was Alita : she could have held her tsundere style (told the MC she'd give him her autograph to make up for hitting him). But without the style, and not enough good looks, she is now a rejected LI. Only Allison and Jade remain.
The best thing about this mini-update was that the insufferable MC was bashed again by a female character (3 different age-groups ! ). Nice to see these overpowered MCs get a sniff of the real world.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Well, this went Dark and Creepy all of a sudden!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal… but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you… that is until one day when three spitting images of this “dream girl” show up at your doorstep… and they’re your… your- "

Shocking, I know. Although for the most part I just go with older guy becomes sugar daddy.Don't really give a damn about that fetish...

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Even if you play all 3 paths (if you can even call it that at this point) and many simply have no interest in that, they aren't much different overall.
I mean, if i play all 3 paths, i will read the first one and for the other 2 skip the already read text, there is no way i read the entire update 3 times, which is like 95% the same.
100% true (i guess for most of us) ... you pick the path with your favorite girl/s .. and if you miss some scenes ... thats why gallery unlocker exist :)

Reactions: Raziel_8

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
I enjoyed v0.5. Like many others, I'm pretty much only attached to the triplets and view every side character as a risk to the game's resources worth little reward (though the blonde at work is hot and naughty), but I want to see the author's vision for the game more than anything else and have a fuckboi playthrough where I explore the side paths.

I also appreciate how much quicker this update came out compared to the last one. That was actually a pretty good pace compared to past releases and many other games I'm following (y)

See you all again in a few months. I recommend checking out/following more projects so you don't get wound up by how long you have to wait for any one in particular.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It actually IS relevant. If the progression doesnt pick it up, they stand to see a LOT of people "drop this game".
game devs asking for thousands of dollars every month not knowing or knowing most americans that work hard don't even make 3 thousand a month, so you are asking to make more than a lot of people and you sit on your butt making a game and you can't even give an update a month let alone 2 months, you are greedy and entitled, if thats the case.:sick:
This has been a known side project for the dev team since it's inception. Supporters of the team aren't going to drop them, they have known what the situation is and has been bud. Apparently it's only new news to some of you folks, but otherwise old news for most.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This has been a known side project for the dev team since it's inception. Supporters of the team aren't going to drop them, they have known what the situation is and has been bud. Apparently it's only new news to some of you folks, but otherwise old news for most.
tbh damned only works on this project, alorth yes, he does work on other projects, the wait doesn't bother me, there are other games I follow but the haters in this thread seem like the only game they play is this lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
tbh damned only works on this project, alorth yes, he does work on other projects, the wait doesn't bother me, there are other games I follow but the haters in this thread seem like the only game they play is this lol
Yeah, I'm aware of the separate details... I mentioned "team". As a team it's a side project even if one person on the team doesn't work on any other VN. Semantics really, but you get my point. At least the damn thing isn't abandoned, I'd think more folks (that don't follow the team or the individuals) would be happy to know that at a minimum, ain't it? Some people though... :ROFLMAO:

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
100% true (i guess for most of us) ... you pick the path with your favorite girl/s .. and if you miss some scenes ... thats why gallery unlocker exist :)
does the generic gallery unlocker work for this game or is there a gallery unlocker for this game?

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Not currently. It is a vry unpolished, and unfinished, update. Best wait for the Beta release.
Is the new update worth playing? Thoughts?
Whether or not it's worth playing is entirely subjective and up to player interpretation..but something to point out is that Orgitas just straight up lied to you (intentionally or not, its clear he answered despite not playing it). It's an early version of the chapter missing the last few scenes, but it's not "vry unpolished" or anything like that.. it has the same exact level of production and finish as every other update and theres currently only 1 very minor known bug

I would say play it and decide for yourself cuz there's a lot of angry people here who will give you info that is intentionally misleading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes