kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Honestly couldn't care less about progress with the daughters. I'm not into that stuff at all, is there any content for Mira in this alpha? She's really the only character I care about so far, lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and CHAD-MAN

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Honestly couldn't care less about progress with the daughters. I'm not into that stuff at all, is there any content for Mira in this alpha? She's really the only character I care about so far, lol.
There is Mira content in this rev.

It actually has two flavors... regular and Dark path, which she seems to enjoy, so Maddie may have some company for a future dark 3 some.

• Haha
Reactions: kjj308

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well, I finally played this update, and I have to say I agree with some of the criticism I've seen that says these side LI's are a bullshit distraction that a game with a twice-yearly update schedule shouldn't be bothering with at all.

Let's run the numbers....

Assume that this game follows the typical stairway to heaven with the main LI's. Also assume that it's current pattern of progressing with the triplets every second release continues.

Dammed is aiming for a release every 5 months. The more likely schedule is every 7 months, because 5 months wasn't long enough for Dammed to complete a smaller release. 7 months is even being generous, because there's a good chance there will be "unforeseen life events", especially considering that Dammed and Alorth have said those have delayed every single release so far.

That means that the next release will probably have the triplets finally touching the MC's dick. If Dammed follows his goal schedule (every 5 months), then that release would be in September, but I'd put money on the real release ending up being in November (7 months from the beta release).

February 2024 (Dammed schedule) or June 2024 (more likely): side girls

July 2024 orJanuary 2025: blowjob

December 2024/August 2025 : side girls

May 2025/March 2026: triplet pussy fucking

October 2025/October 2026: side girls

March 2025/May 2027: anal

August 2025/December 2027: side girls

January 2026/July 2028: Harem episode 1

June 2026/February 2029: Harem episode 2

The moral of the story is that, unless they pull back on the side girl episodes, this game will reach it's finale 3 1/2 years from now. And that's if they are finally able to get into a steady 5 month release schedule, while the branching logic just gets more complicated! The more likely scenario is the finale 5 years from now.

No dev is going to stick with a game that long in either case. The technology will advance, and renders won't look that great anymore by comparison. Dammed hasn't even finished one game yet, let alone one that's a 6-9 year commitment. Sadly, even taking out the potential side girl episodes, this game probably can't be completed before 2027.

Anyway, that's why I stopped giving money!
IIRC dev said there are 30 chapters planned, so at the very best of 2 chapters per year they are in for more than a decade. Game would probably be abandoned before it's finished. They can still change plan if they want to finish it, but I don't think it'll be completed anyway.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
IIRC dev said there are 30 chapters planned, so at the very best of 2 chapters per year they are in for more than a decade. Game would probably be abandoned before it's finished. They can still change plan if they want to finish it, but I don't think it'll be completed anyway.
This game is more like a slice of life than anything, due to the nature of the story they can last 10 years making the game if they want, as long as they include more sexual content with the triplets, no problem for me

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Sure, but time is ruthless and new shiny projects appears every other day.
I do expect if we keep having this snail progress sooner or later sweet Patreon milk could be in another project.

Don't get me wrong people are entitled for their support sweet sweet cash. But then again. Don't hate the Dev is just business for him.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
yeah my gran sons will see this game ends , and thats even a big IF .

such amazing and wroking developer no '? he work on this project like 3hours by day no ? yeah yeah shure .
last update was the worse ever NO BY THE LACK Of the scenes with daughters , that was already something bad

BUT FOR THE SPAWNING OF A BUNCH OF SIDE KICK girls who nobody asked by .

Reactions: Grelk

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
yeah my gran sons will see this game ends , and thats even a big IF .

such amazing and wroking developer no '? he work on this project like 3hours by day no ? yeah yeah shure .
last update was the worse ever NO BY THE LACK Of the scenes with daughters , that was already something bad

BUT FOR THE SPAWNING OF A BUNCH OF SIDE KICK girls who nobody asked by .
I really asking you in the name of god, can you write like a normal and coherent person and not like a fucking schizophrenic?

loord617

Sep 5, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'OOOOOO0O00O00OO00'

I have this error with this update

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Not trying to be that guy, but am I to assume that if I follow the pure path then I'm pretty much a monk? Because since I used the in game walkthrough this time, it's really looking like it.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Do you guys have recommendations are father/daughter games, but with adult looking daughters. No loli. Big breast type daughter.
Please do not ask for recommendations in a games thread. If you want recommendations post it in the appropriate thread. Lest you be whipped by the mods.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Not trying to be that guy, but am I to assume that if I follow the pure path then I'm pretty much a monk? Because since I used the in game walkthrough this time, it's really looking like it.
I think the challenge here is that there is still a significant amount of world/relationship-building to have enough content for a real playthrough of any of the three paths: pure/lust/dark.

I've seen only minor divergence when playing lust versus dark so far and I have not attempted either a full pure path or a primarily pure focused path, so I don't know what content is missed (pure versus lust for example). I would not expect to see any of the pure dark (Maddie over the top spanking) on the pure path as it is not there on the lust path.

Like a lot of AVNs that give path choices, it will take a number of additional rev's to see any meaningful divergence, especially - I imagine - pure versus lust (my thoughts versus something I've seen on SS or Discord).

Reactions: aidenboy

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Haven't played it in a long time

Just finished this alpha version

Like the pace of the game and hope the copper becomes a cropper coz he's a piece of crap

Anyone found a good balance of the choices to make coz assuming that going hard down 1 single path isn't right right?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyone found a good balance of the choices to make coz assuming that going hard down 1 single path isn't right right?
There's absolutely no way to know this yet... there's no hint to what could potentially backfire in later chapters in the current scripts. If there was I'd certainly tell ya.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes