PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
When are we expecting to have the full update? Please don´t say christmas
There has been no deadline for Radiant v 0.5 Full identified on either Patreon or SS.

There will always be the potential issue of render production bandwidth which Sir Damned does not control.

As a supporter, I'd rather have no deadline than a deadline that is missed.

Both will draw fire on F95 but that is the nature of this forum.

If you check your updates on F95 on a daily basis, you will get the update notice almost as soon as it comes out.

Until then, I recommend going with any of the hundreds and hundreds of other AVNs on F95.

Cheers!

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
There has been no deadline for Radiant v 0.5 Full identified on either Patreon or SS.

There will always be the potential issue of render production bandwidth which Sir Damned does not control.

As a supporter, I'd rather have no deadline than a deadline that is missed.

Both will draw fire on F95 but that is the nature of this forum.

If you check your updates on F95 on a daily basis, you will get the update notice almost as soon as it comes out.

Until then, I recommend going with any of the hundreds and hundreds of other AVNs on F95.

Cheers!
Thanks, wait it is

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
Jan 5, 2021
it's now 7 months between full releases, when sirD promised 4-5 months last time. 7 months is better than 14, I suppose, but there's no point to making promises you can't keep.

At this glacial rate of development, the game will be completed close to 2030. Who has time to wait that long for the resolution of an AVN? It's officially been 3 years since the first release and there have been 3.8 updates. 3.8 because chapter 5 doesn't have a full release yet. That's an average of 9 months between releases.

Come on now, the devs needs to actively try harder and actually meet SirD's own proposed 4-5 month deadlines. Otherwise he'll continue to be accused of being a milker because of the slow release rates.

Last edited:

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
it's now 7 months between full releases, when sirD promised 4-5 months last time. 7 months is better than 14, I suppose, but there's no point to making promises you can't keep.

At this glacial rate of development, the game will be completed close to 2030. Who has time to wait that long for the resolution of an AVN? It's officially been 3 years since the first release and there have been 3.8 updates. 3.8 because chapter 5 doesn't have a full release yet. That's an average of 9 months between releases.

Come on now, the devs needs to actively try harder and actually meet SirD's own proposed 4-5 month deadlines. Otherwise he'll continue to be accused of being a milker because of the slow release rates.
You payin' for it?

Reactions: Sasanid

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I don't see how that would matter, everything said seemed logical and fair (y) payin for it would not alter the validity of the argument
X, if you are a patron or paying for the game in some way/s and are not satisfied with the dev and their work(let's not forget, you're not forced to pay for anything) you stop paying, if you're a free "user" you can't really bitch about anything.

• Angry
Reactions: dav121 and Sasanid

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I don't see how that would matter, everything said seemed logical and fair (y) payin for it would not alter the validity of the argument
By that logic how will your, mine or anyone's writing would matter?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
X, if you are a patron or paying for the game in some way/s and are not satisfied with the dev and their work(let's not forget, you're not forced to pay for anything) you stop paying, if you're a free "user" you can't really bitch about anything.
By that logic how will your, mine or anyone's writing would matter?
I think I can cover both of these meanderings with opinions being free and constructive criticism being beneficial, while at the same time no ones writing matters. His argument is valid while your question was bait to ignore what he said and start the old conversation/strawman about who is allowed to speak based on an external authority, in this case money. You may say otherwise but we all know. You can disregard this wrighting as one that does not matter as well (y)

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I think I can cover both of these meanderings with opinions being free and constructive criticism being beneficial, while at the same time no ones writing matters. His argument is valid while your question was bait to ignore what he said and start the old conversation/strawman about who is allowed to speak based on an external authority, in this case money. You may say otherwise but we all know. You can disregard this wrighting as one that does not matter as well (y)
Everyone's allowed to have their opinion and type it out to their hear's content. What makes you think comparing a dev to another one is fair? Some work on their own, some work with a team, shit can get in the way too from time to time, the might have a family they live with, relatives etc. You are in no way bound by a contract to release updates as frequent as a random comment on a pirate side suggests or demands. If you guys are so good at your so called "constructive criticism", get a team together and start your own project, better yet, on your own, let's see how that goes.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Everyone's allowed to have their opinion and type it out to their hear's content. What makes you think comparing a dev to another one is fair? Some work on their own, some work with a team, shit can get in the way too from time to time, the might have a family they live with, relatives etc. You are in no way bound by a contract to release updates as frequent as a random comment on a pirate side suggests or demands. If you guys are so good at your so called "constructive criticism", get a team together and start your own project, better yet, on your own, let's see how that goes.
That was like a greatest hits pastor, your sermon is getting old however and you sound like a tired parrot. You can start a project before you insist other do, anything you'd like to shill?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I normally agree with this perspective, but this Dev team and project are my exception.

They lied and milked for fourteen months between releases 3 & 4 and released something half baked this time without timely follow up. They are a frustrating lot and deserve derision heaped upon them.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I normally agree with this perspective, but this Dev team and project are my exception.

They lied and milked for fourteen months between releases 3 & 4 and released something half baked this time without timely follow up. They are a frustrating lot and deserve derision heaped upon them.
i was going to support them on patreon, but i'm already regretting doing it with duality. the others im supporting there are better known like fearin the fetish locator team , Shale hill screts, Haail Dickator to name but i got two are so so.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
They promisse that 4 months shedule ever since 0.2, which took arround 7 months, but with them quiting their day jobs and going fulltime dev they will be a lot faster....or so they said.
So again 7 months and counting, not that I still have any expectations for these devs...

Reactions: dav121

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
They promisse that 4 months shedule ever since 0.2, which took arround 7 months, but with them quiting their day jobs and going fulltime dev they will be a lot faster....or so they said.
So again 7 months and counting, not that I still have any expectations for these devs...
Tbf this update came out 5 and a half months after the previous one, so technically they kept their word, since they didn't say how many renders the update would have :p

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes