• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

labol

Mar 20, 2018
So I'm trying this game for the first time but the flashes do not appear %95 of the time.Are they bugged or what?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
So I'm trying this game for the first time but the flashes do not appear %95 of the time.Are they bugged or what?
Flashes? Sorry, you'll need to be more specefic, are you talking about orgasm flashes? Just be careful how you word it though or it may be deleted ;)

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Flashes? Sorry, you'll need to be more specefic, are you talking about orgasm flashes? Just be careful how you word it though or it may be deleted ;)
I think they mean the flashes that occur during some of the choices. Like when you make that first choice with Bernie after he tells you not to kill anyone or when the MC runs into Olivia and Maddison arguing. I don't think they happen for every choice, just ones the dev has determined are "crucial"

Edit: Not sure why that got me a facepalm, but thanks?

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
nice renders nice plot , but is a trap big huge one

3 years ? 4 half assed updates ?

what is that called ? Picasso ? Vangodh?

Milker ? and doing it with double , triple intention ?

no traveling abroad again with suporters money ? no saying my poor dog my poor fish died ?

4 months at most is fair for a decent 500 renders update , but since the $%&#/"$% developers of this type are increasing on number.

fair warning to those new around , this developer is a huge lier and more .

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

no traveling aborad again with suporters money ? no saying my poor dog my poor fish died ?

4 months at most is fair for a decent 500 renders update , but since the $%&#/"$% developers of this type are increasing
on number.

Sigh. English is the preferred language here. Try again.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

no traveling aborad again with suporters money ? no saying my poor dog my poor fish died ?

4 months at most is fair for a decent 500 renders update , but since the $%&#/"$% developers of this type are increasing
on number.

What happened? Did the mods delete your account? and you still come here to troll

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
The message is clear.

Bless your heart, apologist.
Jeez dude your place is twitter or something like that, you love to call people an apologist (for what?) or cry about other people's fetishes, you are really annoying (and i know you have me muted and you probably won't read this but it doesn't matter)

And by the way, I don't know why you call us apologists (at least me) the only thing I criticize is the trolls who come to this thread to say the same thing over and over again, that is quite annoying, but I have never denied that some of the things they say about this game are true

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to comment on this, as I in my playthrough, utilized the scroll function/scrollwheel on my mouse, scrolling one step forward and one step backwards over and over, making the girl punch the MC in the family jewels repeatedly, just for shits and giggles. And someone more clever than me, need to create a clip just like that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit:

Did it myself, sorry it's not perfect, but I did the best I could. Sorry about that stupid watermark as well, but I guess this is better than nothing, right?
View attachment Norah's attack (Nutcracker Suite).mp4

Last edited:

labol

Mar 20, 2018
I think they mean the flashes that occur during some of the choices. Like when you make that first choice with Bernie after he tells you not to kill anyone or when the MC runs into Olivia and Maddison arguing. I don't think they happen for every choice, just ones the dev has determined are "crucial"

Edit: Not sure why that got me a facepalm, but thanks?
Yeah that's what I meant.I don't think I saw it happening even once during my playthrough,if I roll back 10-20 times then it *sometimes* appears.

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
The message is clear.

Bless your heart, apologist.
No, it wasn't really clear. Not faulting them as I'm shitty with grammar too, but the only thing I got out of it was someone who is just pissed off. (and also a facepalm for my post before them)

Just because someone doesn't agree with the hate, doesn't automatically make them someone who is fine with the devs.

Jeez dude your place is twitter or something like that, you love to call people an apologist (for what?) or cry about other people's fetishes, you are really annoying (and i know you have me muted and you probably won't read this but it doesn't matter)

And by the way, I don't know why you call us apologists (at least me) the only thing I criticize is the trolls who come to this thread to say the same thing over and over again, that is quite annoying, but I have never denied that some of the things they say about this game are true
Don't pay it any mind. I've seen their posts too and they seem to think they're some sort of avenger. "Trolling trolls" to summarize some of what they've said before.

Using their own words against them "His lower than 1:1 reacts ratio tells you all you need to know". Well, Son of Durin isn't his ratio higher than yours?, so doesn't that make Dogorti's opinion more reliable? I guess that "tells you all you need to know. ;)"

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Update from Sir Damned from last night/early this morning:

Snippet regarding Radiant ==
I'm updating the progress tracker as soon as I post this to reflect where we're at. We're down to the last couple of scenes and it shouldn't take too much longer to wrap things up, create the chapter's ending credits and stat screens, finish the walkthrough, etc. I apologize once again that this took a while longer than initially planned, but I promise the second part of CH5 will have been worth the wait!
I'll also be posting the 4K wallpapers for the month of April tonight as well, and May's should be just around the corner. As for CH6, do not worry! As far as I'm concerned, despite its incomplete state, I consider CH5 to be a March release... and I'll be working twice as hard/twice as often to ensure that CH6 is released, respectively, by the end of August.

For those inclined to complain after reading this - have at it. Remember, many of you get to enjoy Radiant because others are paying your way :)

I much prefer an update that is later than I wanted than an abandoned tag ...

Cheers! :coffee:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, despite its incomplete state, I consider CH5 to be a March release... and I'll be working twice as hard/twice as often to ensure that CH6 is released, respectively, by the end of August.
:KEK:

Not complaining, this is just funny. Or maybe the chapter 6 is a small chapter, half of chapter 5 or something. Wait and see, my popcorn is ready :4Head:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The dev sent out a long email. It's the same kind of email I've seen way too many times. "I was sick, deathly sick, blah blah blah". It's an excuse we are all tired of. If you really think about it, there must be some kind of virus that only effects Renpy devs, because these illnesses these folks keep getting sure seem to conveniently stop them for weeks and months on end. When normal people get sick, they are out for a few days to a week tops. But renpy devs, nope weeks and even months. The Renpy Virus is on the move!!!!!!!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
:KEK:

Not complaining, this is just funny. Or maybe the chapter 6 is a small chapter, half of chapter 5 or something. Wait and see, my popcorn is ready :4Head:
I mean, that is the standard excuse/promise of Dammed, which he has not keept once over the last 3 years...
But yeah, i will have my popcorn ready.
Also you forget an important part
I'll also be posting the 4K wallpapers
:LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dav121
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes