• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
With the speed the dev is making this game, just switch over to 16 Years Later. It is the same basic plot except the MC has been in prison most of his daughters lives. That game started after Radiant and are already on 9 updates and the 10th is out soon.
Thanks for the recommendation, but this is like comparing Coke to Coke Zero. The avatars, backgrounds, transition animations, and canned moaning sounds in 16 Years Later! show an obviously lower production quality. I don't want to critique the writing because it's ESL, but a difference is noticeable there as well. Overall it's a much simpler project than Radiant, which is why they're able to spit out updates so much faster.

Last edited:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I suppose that those taking Radiant for free could choose to wait to play rev 6 - 9 in 2024.

It's not like it is costing them anything other than the time taken to complain.

I'm happy to support Radiant on SS and I'll be enjoying it this year!

Cheers!
I was going to post a snarky remark but this is more appropriate.

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
With the speed the dev is making this game, just switch over to 16 Years Later. It is the same basic plot except the MC has been in prison most of his daughters lives. That game started after Radiant and are already on 9 updates and the 10th is out soon.
Truth be told, 16-Years Later is kinda all over the place and never follows through on one plot line, while Radiant has more likable daughters and a better, more realistic and likable protagonist. All the 16-Years protagonist does is sit on his ass all the time, waiting for his step-daughters to fling themselves at him. The girls really aren't that attractive either.
Is Radiant worth the wait? I think so.
If you've ever tried making your own VN, you know how time-consuming it is to make a believable, quality VN. Composing, directing, positioning, compiling, rendering; it really does consume a major portion of your existence. So, just have patience. OR, don't. No skin off my teeth.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Truth be told, 16-Years Later is kinda all over the place and never follows through on one plot line, while Radiant has more likable daughters and a better, more realistic and likable protagonist. All the 16-Years protagonist does is sit on his ass all the time, waiting for his step-daughters to fling themselves at him. The girls really aren't that attractive either.
Is Radiant worth the wait? I think so.
If you've ever tried making your own VN, you know how time-consuming it is to make a believable, quality VN. Composing, directing, positioning, compiling, rendering; it really does consume a major portion of your existence. So, just have patience. OR, don't. No skin off my teeth.
I enjoy both AVNs but my favorite of the two is Radiant.

For me, it is a story well told, and I think the triplets dropping as a pebble into the pond of the life of the MC would make all the ripples we've seen and more.

At this point in the story, the other women (Brooke, Mira, Vanessa perhaps) do not even realize that there is something more than the love a father has for long lost daughters building in the MC's heart.

The competition for being noticed by the MC at work has picked up between Brooke and Mira and neither understand that the 'game' has changed.

It will be interesting to see how the triplets come to accept their unique relationship with the MC and how the women outside of that circle are able to join it or form an orbit around that core set of relationships.

This story will take time to tell, and like any story I enjoy, I will Always hope for faster releases, but without any loss in quality of the renders/animations or abbreviating the story itself to just 'get something out the door.'

To my favorite triplets and more of their adventures with the MC!

Cheers! :coffee:

stazzistired

Jul 3, 2022
alright so... first timer here. first playthrough was today, (still currently playing as I'm writing this lol), and I'm only a little bit into chapter 3. but I'd like to say I'm LOVING this game so far. beautiful models, amazing storyline, the english is good so far, the vastness and in-depth route the dev took on the decision-making is just stellar. it's safe to say the game's been nothing short of incredible so far. also Brooke is my fav btw, just putting it out there. :giggle: but seriously, keep it up dev. you got a good one going here.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Did they give up on keeping the progress tracker updated? I don't think it's changed since before chapter 5 alpha was released. It's starting to feel like we have a long wait ahead of us for the rest of the chapter.
Nobody here would trust any tracker anyway - it's been more than six weeks, and we still have an "alpha" that hasn't been finished and released as "final'.

Reactions: dav121

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Did they give up on keeping the progress tracker updated? I don't think it's changed since before chapter 5 alpha was released. It's starting to feel like we have a long wait ahead of us for the rest of the chapter.
You are dam right we have a long wait, he went over 1100+ patrons again. He also said the chapter would have even more content than intended

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Gotta say it's weird to wait so long to go from alpha to beta. Wouldn't v0.5 Part 1 and 2 better? I believe that would make more sense.
Anyways, the continuation of the story was great and especially Maddissons path progress in has been long due.

I have to say though I don't like it that the MC just so decides to allow the girl's friend (I'm terrible with remembering names) to just live in our house and not say anything to her. Like she trespassed our house and assaulted us? If you don't wanna call the police then at least have a serious conversation with her and don't just allow it. Make some ground rules.

Best part was the cop's wife (again, can't remember names but I think it's Rachel) and us cucking him basically. Although I'd prefer it if she were to leave him, it's a cool side story I'll most likely enjoy.

One question though: Why is it that every woman we've had contact with has some sort of mental health problems and especially daddy issues? Like is this a kink in this game industry? Is this intended? I mean I don't mind but it's quite a load of characters with these sorta problems especially in this game (also count in traumata from the past).

Reactions: jakelong1234

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
I have to say though I don't like it that the MC just so decides to allow the girl's friend (I'm terrible with remembering names) to just live in our house and not say anything to her. Like she trespassed our house and assaulted us? If you don't wanna call the police then at least have a serious conversation with her and don't just allow it. Make some ground rules.
That's just the tip of the absurd iceberg. I really enjoy this vn, but I have to turn off my brain when I'm playing it because a lot of things that happen don't make much sense. Then again, I'm really not playing this game to have my mind blown by an amazing story.

Reactions: cloudfw and VOYEUR

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
That's just the tip of the absurd iceberg. I really enjoy this vn, but I have to turn off my brain when I'm playing it because a lot of things that happen don't make much sense. Then again, I'm really not playing this game to have my mind blown by an amazing story.
The only two games I believe have an incredible Story are Desert Stalker and Summer's Gone.
But again we're talking about AVNs, the main focus is to fuck. There isn't that many games that focus story because they won't make too much money if they don't include enough sex. There's some exceptions though of course.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The only two games I believe have an incredible Story are Desert Stalker and Summer's Gone.
But again we're talking about AVNs, the main focus is to fuck. There isn't that many games that focus story because they won't make too much money if they don't include enough sex. There's some exceptions though of course.
I think the best selling AVNs are often the ones who prioritise the story over the sexual content. However games like Being a Dik are an exception. An exception that may devs try to replicate... Try being the operative word. Leading to an over saturated market of fuck fests, to which, feel like it should be the norm. Regardless. Give me a great story with minimal sex scenes over a lack luster story with lots of sex any day. But, hey, that's just me. I don't read/play AVNs to masturbate to.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
One question though: Why is it that every woman we've had contact with has some sort of mental health problems and especially daddy issues? Like is this a kink in this game industry? Is this intended? I mean I don't mind but it's quite a load of characters with these sorta problems especially in this game (also count in traumata from the past).

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I enjoyed the last update of Radiant.

It was shorter than other releases, 'only' about 15 scenes but there was some great content and more world-building (like potentially finding a music tutor for Maddie), even though I wanted more content for the triplets.

With the return from their vacation, it makes sense that there are work activities pushing back into the MC's daily responsibilities, as well as women outside the triplets to spend time with.

The last update I saw on SS was that the next update to complete rev 5 will include a significant increase in scenes beyond the ~15 scenes we already received.

It would be nice to get an ETA and I am looking forward to the next status or rev update from the creators.

I'm holding out for more triplet time with the next set of scenes and looking forward to some additional sexy time with them.

Cheers!

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes