bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
So the people that have tried out the alpha? How unstable is it? Like say for me, I've never played either... Which version would you recommend?

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Yes but what is the point of virgin single mom? I don't get it. I don't think single moms are on a young dude's list. Or may be the game in future will target her daughter? But she's like a kindergarten material, not even pre-teen.
I wouldn't be surprised at this point...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So the people that have tried out the alpha? How unstable is it? Like say for me, I've never played either... Which version would you recommend?
The alpha is stable, just shorter than normal and, with the story shifting back to the MC and work, triplet time is diluted (time with other LIs picks up) compared to the vacation rev.

Reactions: Valter1

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
The tolerance level is when it won't cover all of the following:

Bills
Various surgeries needed by an ever-growing managerie
Alorth's and SirD's cuts
Enough left over to use as toilet paper

If even one of those isn't met, it's below tolerance.
Hey! You forgot hookers, blow and other essentials.
Radiant supplier of dreams, a shimmering light for all!

RyloNeo

Feb 15, 2019
Radiant [v0.5 alpha] Unofficial Android Port + Patch + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 576Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Does this include the incest patch?

Reactions: Jon1M and Ghost''

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
finally playing this game and man i hope gracie is brought back later, killing her off like this i am not a fan of. maybe have her in a coma and mc is now the one who waits and believes

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
finally playing this game and man i hope gracie is brought back later, killing her off like this i am not a fan of. maybe have her in a coma and mc is now the one who waits and believes
Not only the possible return of Gracie In The Sky With Diamonds.
I'm also waiting for Chad who is now a billionaire with a personal army of supporters/minions.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes