NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Is this one of those games where all your relationships that aren't with main girls have no effect on the story and only you relationship with the 3 main girls matters, so dating literally everyone shouldn't cause any conflicts?

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Is this one of those games where all your relationships that aren't with main girls have no effect on the story and only you relationship with the 3 main girls matters, so dating literally everyone shouldn't cause any conflicts?
But there are 4 main girls, since Gracie has such influence over the MC and the daughters.
Yes, all the side-girls should seemingly have no lasting effects. I was hoping that Jade or Alita could be different, but no.

Reactions: NeoStarr

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
But there are 4 main girls, since Gracie has such influence over the MC and the daughters.
Yes, all the side-girls should seemingly have no lasting effects. I was hoping that Jade or Alita could be different, but no.
It is a double-edged sword. On one hand you can experience more in one go than you sometimes could, though on the other hand you lose out on potential pairings and story possibilities.

Reactions: virtuvoid

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's a harem game, you can fuck everyone without bad consequences. It might result in a bit of drama, but not much I think.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone.
First of all, sorry it has been a little while since I posted any official communication. The plan was to have CH5's beta wrapped up at the beginning of this month at the latest, but as usual life sometimes throws curveballs at us.
I'm usually fairly private when it comes to discussing my health and wellbeing so I won't go into detail, but to keep it vague, I got sick and let's just say things we're very dire for a while. It was something that couldn't be ignored (otherwise I might not be typing this right now).
Anyway, enough about me... let's get to the important bit:
I'm updating the progress tracker as soon as I post this to reflect where we're at. We're down to the last couple of scenes and it shouldn't take too much longer to wrap things up, create the chapter's ending credits and stat screens, finish the walkthrough, etc. I apologize once again that this took a while longer than initially planned, but I promise the second part of CH5 will have been worth the wait!
I'll also be posting the 4K wallpapers for the month of April tonight as well, and May's should be just around the corner. As for CH6, do not worry! As far as I'm concerned, despite its incomplete state, I consider CH5 to be a March release... and I'll be working twice as hard/twice as often to ensure that CH6 is released, respectively, by the end of August.
Thanks for your patience everyone, and sorry if I left any of you worrying. Don't forget to check out this month's wallpapers, and expect the progress tracker to be updated 10-20 minutes after this goes up!
Thanks, love you all.
SirD.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020

Hey everyone.
First of all, sorry it has been a little while since I posted any official communication. The plan was to have CH5's beta wrapped up at the beginning of this month at the latest, but as usual life sometimes throws curveballs at us.
I'm usually fairly private when it comes to discussing my health and wellbeing so I won't go into detail, but to keep it vague, I got sick and let's just say things we're very dire for a while. It was something that couldn't be ignored (otherwise I might not be typing this right now).
Anyway, enough about me... let's get to the important bit:
I'm updating the progress tracker as soon as I post this to reflect where we're at. We're down to the last couple of scenes and it shouldn't take too much longer to wrap things up, create the chapter's ending credits and stat screens, finish the walkthrough, etc. I apologize once again that this took a while longer than initially planned, but I promise the second part of CH5 will have been worth the wait!
I'll also be posting the 4K wallpapers for the month of April tonight as well, and May's should be just around the corner. As for CH6, do not worry! As far as I'm concerned, despite its incomplete state, I consider CH5 to be a March release... and I'll be working twice as hard/twice as often to ensure that CH6 is released, respectively, by the end of August.
Thanks for your patience everyone, and sorry if I left any of you worrying. Don't forget to check out this month's wallpapers, and expect the progress tracker to be updated 10-20 minutes after this goes up!
Thanks, love you all.
SirD.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
The only way we're getting chapter 6 in August is if it's tiny. I have zero faith in their ability to put out a normal sized chapter in that timeframe. Oh well, there are plenty of other games to play while waiting for this one, and I'm glad to hear his health issues weren't more serious.
Friend, haven't you read that life has given him throws curveballs to his life? you do not have feelings

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Friend, haven't you read that life has given him throws curveballs to his life? you do not have feelings
A terribad analogy.
At the lowest rung of professional baseball (I was in it back in the day), a batter faces a steady diet of fastballs since curveballs generally lead to negative outcomes for the thrower (pitcher).
But as a player ascends the professional ladder, this changes. Aside from a few elite throwers of fastballs, the majority of pitches rely on curves (spins) or quasi-curves. If a batter is unable to hit "curveballs" effectively, NO professional pay-packet, plus exotic fringe benefits, for you.
For a Dev to admit he cannot "hit" curveballs by the most elite pitcher of all--Life--he is implicitly admitting he is not a true professional. This admission runs contrary to the general desire by non-professional dev-teams to extract maximum pay for themselves by pretending to be true professionals.

Excuses can come in many "flavors". Most are non-palatable.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes