DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Devlog - I've fully recovered, new previews, + more.
Hello all, sorry for not posting at all again last month.
I was basically in recovery, spent a couple of weeks in and out of the hospital and needed a couple of extra weeks on top of that for rest. On top of the problems I've been having with my health, I had to say goodbye to someone I consider family, so things have been quite difficult.
Possibly the biggest liar in the AVN industry, he is literally lying to his supporters faces.. can you imagine supporting someone who lies about being ill so they are unable to 'work' on the VN but in reality they have been non-stop playing FF16 and jerking off to it all over Twitter.. this guy definitely takes advantage of his supporters.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Here are the latest wallpapers from last night's update:

View attachment 2828517

View attachment 2828519

View attachment 2828522

View attachment 2828524

I think the Maddie and Nat pics are nice teasers.

Cheers! :coffee:
Wow! That's more like it!
No more meh wallpapers, please. These have sizzle! Liv, especially, has had a serious makeover in Chapter 5 from scrawny to fit and beautiful. Maddie has never looked better. Jade is back!?

Such a treat to be able to talk about the game rather than the Devs.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Wow! That's more like it!
No more meh wallpapers, please. These have sizzle! Liv, especially, has had a serious makeover in Chapter 5 from scrawny to fit and beautiful. Maddie has never looked better. Jade is back!?

Such a treat to be able to talk about the game rather than the Devs.
I don't think these are 'canon' renders for CH 5, just hot renders of the various lovely ladies we've met so far.

Liv's render is a great teaser, both for what it shows and what is teased - that is one Great profile...

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys because I'm a massive simp
The triplets would be better of living with me instead of the mc

I would worship them all day.
And of course, we would go on lots of romantic dates.

These beautiful & sweet angels deserve everything they want.

Reactions: 6stringsamurai

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Guys because I'm a massive simp
The triplets would be better of living with me instead of the mc

I would worship them all day.
And of course, we would go on lots of romantic dates.

These beautiful & sweet angels deserve everything they want.
Oh not this again, Joshy... What would Maya say? I'm telling her and she will be all mine!

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and Joshy92

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I don't think these are 'canon' renders for CH 5, just hot renders of the various lovely ladies we've met so far.

Liv's render is a great teaser, both for what it shows and what is teased - that is one Great profile...
Wallpapers are typically non-canon.
But the point remains : these wallpapers are a huge improvement over previous ones. I'm here for the lovely ladies!
Only time will tell if this signifcant improvement is a sign of an overall attitude improvement by the Devs or merely a one-off desperate response to drooping Patreon revenue.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Possibly the biggest liar in the AVN industry, he is literally lying to his supporters faces.. can you imagine supporting someone who lies about being ill so they are unable to 'work' on the VN but in reality they have been non-stop playing FF16 and jerking off to it all over Twitter.. this guy definitely takes advantage of his supporters.
"I've fully recovered." Yeah those FF gaming sessions are hard...

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Radiant_OnlyFunz.jpg

Mod is available now, check it out @ https://f95zone.to/threads/170192/
[PREVIEW]
WalkThrough & UI Mod

Currently, Game's Stats screen is only available at the end of each "Chapter".
And, for the amount of game play the Player does, the data provided is "insufficient"

WalkThrough & UI Mod is designed to enhance your game play experience.
The goal is to provide extended Game Stats & Hints, as you progress through the Game.

The Mod will get activated once you have entered your First and Last name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

STATS Panel
  • Every Character page is different based on their own Categories.
    • Relationship, Crucial choices, Attitude, Kinks, Situations..
  • Character pages are added into the STATS Panel as they are introduced and based on Relationship choices.

WalkThrough / Hints
  • Choices display the possible Stat changes/hints.
  • You can still turn OFF the WalkThrough and just use the STATS Panel.

I have put a lot of effort and thoughts in making this Mod.

Your views/suggestions are always welcome :geek: :coffee:

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2829686

[PREVIEW]
WalkThrough & UI Mod

Currently, Game's Stats screen is only available at the end of each "Chapter".
And, for the amount of game play the Player does, the data provided is "insufficient"

WalkThrough & UI Mod is designed to enhance your game play experience.
The goal is to provide extended Game Stats & Hints, as you progress through the Game.

The Mod will get activated once you have entered your First and Last name.

STATS Panel
  • Every Character page is different based on their own Categories.
    • Relationship, Crucial choices, Attitude, Kinks, Situations..
  • Character pages are added into the STATS Panel as they are introduced and based on Relationship choices.

WalkThrough / Hints
  • Choices display the possible Stat changes/hints.
  • You can still turn OFF the WalkThrough and just use the STATS Panel.

I have put a lot of effort and thoughts in making this Mod.

Your views/suggestions are always welcome :geek: :coffee:
Well it seems like you did more for the game than the devs in the last 5 months.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
still remember when this Sir Dammed King of the Trolls and Milkers

posted on his patreon page back then 2021 ,' OH guys thank you for support us if we reach 1k bucks we will do this and that ( 4 months updates ) and other goals and promises

then after they got 2k / 3k and beyond they changed all their goals ... such a way to earn trust and no even delivering completion

HE will nevers say ' ok on 4 days we will release the Xupdate and if things go wrong at worse 3 days more '

WIF and big ' If ' BLUE MOON AND AND FFXIV (server crashes) maybe October half baked

Do your sport bets guys

Reactions: legend_shon

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
still remember when this Sir Dammed King of the Trolls and Milkers

posted on his patreon page back then 2021 ,' OH guys thank you for support us if we reach 1k bucks we will do this and that ( 4 months updates ) and other goals and promises

then after they got 2k / 3k and beyond they changed all their goals ... such a way to earn trust and no even delivering completion

HE will nevers say ' ok on 4 days we will release the Xupdate and if things go wrong at worse 3 days more '

WIF and big ' If ' BLUE MOON AND AND FFXIV (server crashes) maybe October half baked

Do your sport bets guys
They dropped below 1k patrons so I think October is not a bad guess. I doubt that they have been working on the game and until October they have enough time to make 2 or 3 scenes for an update.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah I'm kidding I don't think that the update will come out in 3 weeks maybe in 6 weeks and that's being optimistic. but I hope I'm wrong and they shut my mouth up but I wouldn't bet on that...
Each update, including the initial release, happened by the 11th of the month. Since Ch. 5 beta has a very similar dynamic to Ch. 5 alpha--drooping Patreon revenue-- I'd bet it will drop between September1-11. SirD has previously said he would certainly prefer to time a release earler rather than later in a month. Optimize those monthly subs!
It seems highly likely that some game components such as renders and dialogue are purposely kept in reserve so as to facilitate an "emergency" update such as Ch. 5 alpha. This mirrors the present situation.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Yeah I'm kidding I don't think that the update will come out in 3 weeks maybe in 6 weeks and that's being optimistic. but I hope I'm wrong and they shut my mouth up but I wouldn't bet on that...
3 WEEKS but into the next year yes

he is playing ffxxx and no even as much as active as trolling as he was last august last year... 2024 here we guuuu

AND SOMETHING important guys , why there us no FAN ART THREAD? please do one please at least . T.T

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes