virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
3 WEEKS but into the next year yes

he is playing ffxxx and no even as much as active as trolling as he was last august last year... 2024 here we guuuu

AND SOMETHING important guys , why there us no FAN ART THREAD? please do one please at least . T.T
There is no fan art thread because no one with sufficient expertise has volunteered to start one.
What usually happens when someone starts such a thread, that person will be expected to respond knowingly to many posts.
I never became too tech-savvy because of my poor vision. So it ain't me, babe.
I know of a general thread dealing with game assets. Maybe such a person can be found there.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 2829686

[PREVIEW]
WalkThrough & UI Mod

Currently, Game's Stats screen is only available at the end of each "Chapter".
And, for the amount of game play the Player does, the data provided is "insufficient"

WalkThrough & UI Mod is designed to enhance your game play experience.
The goal is to provide extended Game Stats & Hints, as you progress through the Game.

The Mod will get activated once you have entered your First and Last name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

STATS Panel
  • Every Character page is different based on their own Categories.
    • Relationship, Crucial choices, Attitude, Kinks, Situations..
  • Character pages are added into the STATS Panel as they are introduced and based on Relationship choices.

WalkThrough / Hints
  • Choices display the possible Stat changes/hints.
  • You can still turn OFF the WalkThrough and just use the STATS Panel.

I have put a lot of effort and thoughts in making this Mod.

Your views/suggestions are always welcome :geek: :coffee:
This looks great! Thanks for taking the time to create such an in-depth resource.

I'm happy to give feedback to another Radiant playthrough once this mod is released!

Cheers! :coffee:

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
This looks great! Thanks for taking the time to create such an in-depth resource.

I'm happy to give feedback to a modded Radiant!

Thank you! :love: I will be making a new thread to post it.
Mod Thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/170192/

This Mod is just "1" single file and designed to work as plug-n-play.

It won't replace any original game source files.
  • Mod only re-positions the "Choices" options to the right side (for better viewing experience)
  • Just removing the Mod file will uninstall it.

Based on the feedback, I will expand it in future.
(Gallery, Stat adjustments and more..)

Last edited:

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
Here is the Dev log from last night, posting it for those of you who enjoy Radiant, knowing full well how much snark Any update will draw from the taker/complainer segment of the Radiant audience on F95:

Devlog - I've fully recovered, new previews, + more.
Hello all, sorry for not posting at all again last month.
I was basically in recovery, spent a couple of weeks in and out of the hospital and needed a couple of extra weeks on top of that for rest. On top of the problems I've been having with my health, I had to say goodbye to someone I consider family, so things have been quite difficult.
As I'm sure you can imagine, creative work isn't easy when you're going through some serious health related shit, especially creative work of the erotic variety, as it requires a certain "mood" that I can assure you, I was not psychologically capable of.
After my last post here... I unfortunately learned that my situation was a bit more serious than I'd hoped, but rest assured, I have gotten things under control and I'm good to go now. It's a huge relief, as the lack of progress on the game has been weighing very heavily on my mind. Those of you who stuck it out and continued to support us through what was virtually zero new progress, I appreciate you greatly.
Alright now onto the important part: being back in good health means I can work fast... like really fucking fast. I have been literally itching to get back to it, and Alorth and I have already exchanged scripts/renders/etc. I actually wanted to share a couple of new previews with you guys, that way you can actually see some progress, rather than just hearing about it.
Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy! Ch5's beta is pretty much 2... maybe 3 weeks away, and it's nothing to scoff at in terms of size-- as despite technically only being the "second half" of the fifth chapter, it's still larger than most full game updates you get from many other ongoing/in development games. Once we've crossed that bridge I'll talk more about Chapter 6 and when you guys can expect that.
Love you guys!
SirD.

View attachment 2825613

View attachment 2825619

View attachment 2825622

View attachment 2825625
well first glad you're ok and welcome back

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
How come everytime there is a delay in update, devs like these end up going to hospital. Like they are all fit and fine all year but just when the update deadlines come near they end up getting ill. How ????
Over work and stress from creating such a MASSIVE update. :p

• Haha
Reactions: faramata

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
How come everytime there is a delay in update, devs like these end up going to hospital. Like they are all fit and fine all year but just when the update deadlines come near they end up getting ill. How ????

It's called Dev Syndrome and it's very dangerous. Can make you disappear for months and what's worse is if their thread gets to close to other threads they can also catch it to.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'm doing a playthrough of Radiant using the new mod by OnlyFunz - smooth playthrough and no issues - my compliments!

I had forgotten about a tribute that was included and I thought I'd share for any that did not catch this.

View attachment 2838215

I appreciate it when creators honor others who added their stories to the creative universe we get to enjoy.

Good job mate, when my notification is up my mind always bring lets read what pax is cooking today.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I'm doing a playthrough of Radiant using the new mod by OnlyFunz - smooth playthrough and no issues - my compliments!

I had forgotten about a tribute that was included and I thought I'd share for any that did not catch this.

View attachment 2838215

I appreciate it when creators honor others who added their stories to the creative universe we get to enjoy.

Well spotted! Nice addition indeed.

WatchmanW

Apr 4, 2020
The only female creature in this game that doesn't jump on MC with screams "please have sex with me" is Maddie. And why Maddie dark route is SO sadistically dark like what the fuck? First spanking until she screams, then spanking with belt(!) until she hyperventilates whats next beat her with a metal pipe until she blacks out from pain? I was having a little bit other image in my head about "dark" route.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
The only female creature in this game that doesn't jump on MC with screams "please have sex with me" is Maddie. And why Maddie dark route is SO sadistically dark like what the fuck? First spanking until she screams, then spanking with belt(!) until she hyperventilates whats next beat her with a metal pipe until she blacks out from pain? I was having a little bit other image in my head about "dark" route.
Asssuming we're ever getting more of this game, the dark route may exist for the others as well. Also, seriously, what did you expect "dark" would be? Candle lit dinners?

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021
Maddie is a weird character we will see what happen with her the next few updates

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes