Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
So remove the choices and force the sex with them?

Otherwise it could still be interesting without incest for some people, just spending time with your (virtual) children and fuck the other women.
This brings a story from some anime that I don't remember the name.
But the plot was a young girl in love with older father figure. long story short. They enter in a compromise.
she is going to college (example) and after she comes back, if her feelings remain the same. He would accept them.

Would this light path be reasonable?
(Fooling around with with her before, keeping her virgin. and this being the end game with a Li)

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
So remove the choices and force the sex with them?

Otherwise it could still be interesting without incest for some people, just spending time with your (virtual) children and fuck the other women.
I never think of them as related, problem solved. I mean in real life aside from maybe the blonde airhead, none of them would even get that kind of reaction, especially Olivia's infatuation. Same for any other game like this, think Lost at Birth.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
yeah yeah dev gonna release update with 2000 renders hot and spicy is coming * soon * aka 2024

it will be mind blowing , floor shaking , yeah yeah. He no even have 400 renders done by now , bet my soul and my socks

end of month when number of supporters go down, he will spawn to say * oh am alive , am a such amazing developer , am no lie , am no troll *

guess 90 % of those 1 k are guys who used theirs fathers credit card to subscribe

armond

Apr 26, 2020
The only character in the game I'm interested in getting my MC with is Mira...
Yeah, and all I care about is the photography company, which all these women keep distracting me from. Maybe that model the blond one liked, she gave me her number, it would be nice to be able to spend time with a fellow professional. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: faramata

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It seems like Liv and Allie are getting slightly possessive. We can see that Maddie feels left out.
I gotta give them props for that piece of writing.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
You have the choose to fuck them
You have the CHOICE to pursue them or not there's the "pure" options for a reason.

But I guess Forrest Gump was right just debating which of his quotes is more appropriate for you.....

How naïve some of you are never ceases to amaze me.
Even if you pick the pure options, the game still has the girls practically throwing themselves at you. In chapter 3, you're stuck choosing between being romantic, flirtatious, or to try and take advantage of Liv when discussing the kiss at the pool, even if you stopped her. Basically, you're forced to tell her that you either have feelings for her, you wanted to kiss her, or you find her attractive. I don't think staying truly "pure" with the triplets is going to be a viable path in the long run. That is, if this game ever gets updated again...

Reactions: yossa999
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes