Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Bro is loyal to FFXVI you have to give it that

View attachment 2858889
Maybe it's just me, but the dev's that produce the VN's that people like a lot, most all of them seem to have a mental handicap of some sort, which almost always leads to the game being abandoned.
Maybe Sir Damn doesn't have a handicap, but he has a choice of growing an income and being financialy secure for years to come, or run on a hamster wheel playing video games...the dude picks the hamster wheel...boggles my mind.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Maybe it's just me, but the dev's that produce the VN's that people like a lot, most all of them seem to have a mental handicap of some sort, which almost always leads to the game being abandoned.
Maybe Sir Damn doesn't have a handicap, but he has a choice of growing an income and being financialy secure for years to come, or run on a hamster wheel playing video games...the dude picks the hamster wheel...boggles my mind.
I see it all the time, people don't expect to be successful so when they are they don't know what to do with it. They either try to one up their audience and ruin their property or turtle up and let it rot so they don't have to live up to expectations.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The sadism part is the most disappointing for me, personally. I thought we had a game where we could be assertive, masculine, and disciplined with a side of sadism. I'll just have to wait and see where it goes.
You should play Raptus or something then.

Them: "Daddy, we miss mom so much."
You: "These bitches need to taught some respect!"

I don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Man I wish all it took was an outdated meme for him to start working again. Unfortunately he doesn't give a fuck. And honestly he doesn't need to give a fuck because as long as he keeps releasing wallpapers people for some reason will keep supporting him.
Yeah his Patreon supporters are taking "shut up and take my money" to a whole new level. Hell, I could make my own DAZ wallpapers and it might be cheaper in the long run.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah his Patreon supporters are taking "shut up and take my money" to a whole new level. Hell, I could make my own DAZ wallpapers and it might be cheaper in the long run.
They dropped below 1000 patrons so there is a small chance that we might get an update soon. But even if that happens it will probably be very underwhelming. I doubt that they have been working on the game for the past 5 months.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Zero-

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
They dropped below 1000 patrons so there is a small chance that we might get an update soon. But even if that happens it will probably be very underwhelming. I doubt that they have been working on the game for the past 5 months.
Agreed, below 1000 and he starts working again. But even if there will be an update ''soon'', it's not even a full update either way, just the remaining 30/40 % of the last update...
So yes, likely very underwhelming. Yeah i don't think they worked on it, 5 or 6 months ago they said in a month, now he is saying the same again.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah we will never get more than 1 full update per year. I always give devs the benefit of the doubt but sir dammed has proven that he is 100% just milking this and has no intention of actually finishing this game.

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
well, 1 of the devs is alorth, very known milker, who helps other devs (from, for example, Promises game) milk people too. I actually am in shock how much money they are getting, its fucking a lot. I would not be surprised if these 2 (devs of radiant) were making other games with different names and milk others too :| I do not respect such behavior, but i understand it...ITS FUCKING FREE MONEY DUDES! as long as people are getting baited, as they will milk them - simple as that. It's fucking sad, cus i love radiant (and promises) and i want it to develop, but i wont support such scum.

Reactions: Zero-

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah we will never get more than 1 full update per year. I always give devs the benefit of the doubt but sir dammed has proven that he is 100% just milking this and has no intention of actually finishing this game.
I did the math in another post, and yeah, it'd be pretty much impossible for this game to ever be finished with the current release pattern. That's not hyperbole either. It would literally take at least 7 more years, unless they stop having every second update focus on side girls or they jump way ahead in the progress with the triplets. Judging by Dammed's lack of focus, there's no way he's going to stick this out that long, and even if he did, how long is Alorth going to want to be a part of this?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I did the math in another post, and yeah, it'd be pretty much impossible for this game to ever be finished with the current release pattern. That's not hyperbole either. It would literally take at least 7 more years, unless they stop having every second update focus on side girls or they jump way ahead in the progress with the triplets. Judging by Dammed's lack of focus, there's no way he's going to stick this out that long, and even if he did, how long is Alorth going to want to be a part of this?
Considering the size of the updates, 7 years seems waaay to optimistic. At this pace it would easily take them over a decade to finish the game. It has been 3 years already and you barely have any progress with the triplets. I could see them milking this for at least another 5 years. There are always new people playing the game when they release an update so as long as they release at least 1 every year, they will be ok.

Reactions: faramata and Zero-

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I mean, just look at Icstor, he hasn't done a thing in three years and still has 4.5k patreon subs. The AVN scene is rather swamped with con artists sadly. Got to get to the milking it seems.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean, just look at Icstor, he hasn't done a thing in three years and still has 4.5k patreon subs. The AVN scene is rather swamped with con artists sadly. Got to get to the milking it seems.
I don't know maybe I am just lucky with the games I follow, but the majority of the games I play, the devs have consistent release schedules. There are very few devs that are actually milking and don't give a shit. The problem is that now because of people like sir dammed and ICSTOR, when devs actually have legitimate reasons to miss a deadline, people swarm to those threads calling them milkers and scammers.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
What this site really needs is a MILKER BADGE next to devs like this name, so people can stir clear who they should, or not throw their money at.
I believe they like to use the Abandoned tag for such things. To fall under that bracket. However, I have said a couple of times elsewhere that a mod ought to really leave a note in the OP of games that don't have the tag that "This Dev is is likely conning their subscribers". Or something more tactful. Just to be more consumer friendly at the very least.

Reactions: Zero- and armond

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I believe they like to use the Abandoned tag for such things. To fall under that bracket. However, I have said a couple of times elsewhere that a mod ought to really leave a note in the OP of games that don't have the tag that "This Dev is is likely conning their subscribers". Or something more tactful. Just to be more consumer friendly at the very least.
Yeah that is not going to happen. At the end of the day this is a forum for pirated games so the mods don't really care that much about it.

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
Actually, if you think about it, it wouldn't even help, sadly.

"It's not the pig's fault, but who feeds it"

What really doesn't stop surprising me is that you can put a giant label that says "MILKER" and there will still be a lot of people who will say "I don't care, I'll keep paying":FacePalm:

At a certain point, all you can do here is laugh and make fun of people who like to get scammed.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Actually, if you think about it, it wouldn't even help, sadly.

"It's not the pig's fault, but who feeds it"

What really doesn't stop surprising me is that you can put a giant label that says "MILKER" and there will still be a lot of people who will say "I don't care, I'll keep paying":FacePalm:

At a certain point, all you can do here is laugh and make fun of people who like to get scammed.
That's actually spot on, exactly like those OnlyFans girls that were called 'this or that', I mean wtf, they're reaping dumbasses who pays for them, they're just smart, that's it.

One thing that amuses me, though, are those that don't pay, and still whine they charge too much.

Wtf.

I don't pay for Radiant, and I don't care when the next update will get out, there are so many fucking games available anyway.

Reactions: yossa999 and Meushi

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
In my case, I'm not complaining, I said it before...everyone is free to do whatever they want with their money.

But if I'm surprised people who catch everything and know they're being ripped off keep giving their money...Man I just don't get it,maybe they know something the rest don't:HideThePain:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If you want to tag them as "Milker" you need to go to Patr:poop:on or someplace people pay money

It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to milk anyone HERE

Yeah there may be some subs who come chat or complain, but they are not paying HERE

Wrong place to propose your Justice tags to interfere with other people living their lives

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes