virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Can anyone explain what are the main differences between Pure, Lust and Dark playthroughs? Can you have different playthroughs for different characters, or are your stats affecting everyone?
PURE-->no incest, otherwise bang who you like
LUST-->incest-related activities ; bang anyone/everyone
DARK-->MC is a complete asshole in all his choices but can still bang everyone ; should be called semi-Dark

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Since this is basically abandoned, any similar quality games within the same genre?
I'm currently playing The Two Sides of Love. The renders are a bit lower quality but still not bad. The story is messy but still have some sense. The girls are hot (there are also three daughters as well as other characters). The humor is there and it is not bad.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What for?

I know the game meets the criteria for the tag, but what is the tag needed for?

(btw, the way to get it is to tell it to the mods, posting here won't do much good)
Because as per site rules...this is abandoned. Mods know, they have been told...so the fact it still isn't tagged yet says much.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Because as per site rules...this is abandoned. Mods know, they have been told...so the fact it still isn't tagged yet says much.
What does it say? That they get payed or what?

... and I still don't understand the "need" part.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
The 'need' part is because...otherwise, why bother even having any site rules hmmm? So the site has rules...so they should be followed, don't you think?
Certain Staff members have privileges that allow them to disregard virtually all site rules. They can also convey privileges to others, who for whatever reason(s) are useful for the House.
I have endured several experiences which were travesties of so-called "site rules". Seen several others.
The lag of an Abandoned tag is no biggie. Devs and Staff are very much two sides of one coin.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The 'need' part is because...otherwise, why bother even having any site rules hmmm? So the site has rules...so they should be followed, don't you think?
So the need is to make sure that the rules are being followed? According to those half of the post would have to be deleted. Discussing site rules is off topic and as such not allowed.

It shall be as it is written, otherwise it would not be written.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
So the need is to make sure that the rules are being followed? According to those half of the post would have to be deleted. Discussing site rules is off topic and as such not allowed.

It shall be as it is written, otherwise it would not be written.
The OT rule has not kept up with the times.
When this site opened, 2016, AVNs routinely updated monthly.
This time-frame has staedily increased from 2018 to present.
Radiant, for example, was last updated more than 8 months ago. How the hell are regular players/posters supposed to stay on-topic ?
An attempt at an improved OT rule -->older rule still applies for 1 month after a game update
-->allow discussions of all things AVN-related thereafter

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I admit, with a VN it's difficult to talk about gameplay or solutions to puzzles, but rules are rules, just like the "abandoned tag" rule. If there's no real will to follow the rules ... couldn't care less :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Discussing site rules is off topic and as such not allowed.
I really don't give a fuck (neither do I understand your repeated stance on this...that you in disguise SirD?)...maybe you should report me, then the mods might take notice that it still needs the abandoned tag ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes