Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I really don't give a fuck (neither do I understand your repeated stance on this...that you in disguise SirD?)...maybe you should report me, then the mods might take notice that it still needs the abandoned tag ;)
What do you mean by "repeated"? It was a one time example for a rule no one gives a sh...
Apart from "it's a rule" I got no answer why the game "needs" that tag and I find it funny that some rules "need" to be enforced while others are happily being ignored. The most informative answer so far was that some people need it to jerk off to.
These tags don't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. But then again, everyone has his own kinks. Some like heels, others like NTR and some like abandoned tags :)

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021
The beginning of the story really got me hooked this game wasn't bad but the devs didn't put effort into it I think this is why it got abandoned, or maybe because of their other games who knows, this is why I hate when devs work in 2 games at once, AOA Academy and now this one, meanwhile, hundreds of awful games still being developed and getting support what a shame.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah, technically it will then 18 months later will reappear. It was my assumption that we won't see the end of its story.
:unsure: The way it seems when I read prefixes tag will be removed on new update for purchase/download so if he updated today tag would be removed and we would have to wait another 3 or 18 months to see tag again. Yeah it suck can't see end

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes