PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
If you just started playing, my advice for you is to stop now and find another game to play. You will probably enjoy the current content in the game but after that you will only get upset because the devs don't give a shit about this game anymore and only if you're very very lucky you might get 1 full update per year.
I'll still see the content that is available. I play a lot of other games that by the time I go full circle and play every update, this might have one. If it doesn't its no problem ahahahahahah

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
It's very simple my friend. He won't make a new update because he knows that there are a lot of people that will still pay him every month even if he doesn't release anything.
Sad but true. Patreon doesn't incentivize hard work, it promotes making a big splash and then milking off the initial success the most you can. This dev is making 3700+ euros/dollars per month without writing a single line for the game. Why would he work fast? The faster he works, the less money he makes.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
:KEK: u guys... too EASY on giving game 4/5 star review.. while 3year get 3 sex(non from main NPC) & bunch Tease blueball.. you get = abandoned tag :KEK:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
:KEK: u guys... too EASY on giving game 4/5 star review.. while 3year get 3 sex(non from main NPC) & bunch Tease blueball.. you get = abandoned tag :KEK:
I mean... the quality of the current content in game is not bad. I think most people that play it for the first time would rate it at least 4 stars. But yeah it's not a lot of content for 3 years of development.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I mean... the quality of the current content in game is not bad. I think most people that play it for the first time would rate it at least 4 stars. But yeah it's not a lot of content for 3 years of development.
you know there said broken girl come from "daddy issues" man into mama fucker got "mother issues" well Sir.. this is "developer issues" when you give 4/5 star... become game dev issues :KEK: :coffee:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
This dev is making 3700+ euros/dollars per month without writing a single line for the game.
I swear, Patreon needs to do something about this. If a Dev isn't working on what their Patrons are paying for or "donating" for, they should get a temp ban or Patrons get a refund or etc. Because if this shit doesn't stop/change, it's only going to get worse.

You have people thinking "Ah! they make, how much? and for doing, nothing? shhhiiite! time to learn how to AVN shit and get that sweet easy money" just crappy people taking advantage of people who give them their hard-earned money for their product that they care deeply about and for what? to get milked/scammed/lied to? fuck that.

Something needs to happen and change. This shit is getting ridiculous....

I knew this was going to be abandoned too, once all those wallpapers started rolling in...

Oct 11, 2022
There should be a system where if a dev abandons a game, they have to at least make the Daz character models publicly available so that other people can do stuff with the characters. F95 could have it like a Twitter verification thing, so that games which have agreed to this have some sort of extra symbol next to them. The devs could give the files to the F95 mods, and after a certain period of time with the abandoned tag, the assets/charachter models get posted by the mods on the game page.

It would also give at least a little bit more trust that the developer would stick with the game, while also enabling people to have some sort of insurance that if the game is dropped those charachters aren't just completely gone. Since someone else in the community could pick it up, or at least make some other content.

What I'm really trying to say is that, I neeeed more of Maddie's dummy thicc ass, and it should be illegal to make such hot characters and then blue-ball everyone :WutFace:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I swear, Patreon needs to do something about this. If a Dev isn't working on what their Patrons are paying for or "donating" for, they should get a temp ban or Patrons get a refund or etc. Because if this shit doesn't stop/change, it's only going to get worse.

You have people thinking "Ah! they make, how much? and for doing, nothing? shhhiiite! time to learn how to AVN shit and get that sweet easy money" just crappy people taking advantage of people who give them their hard-earned money for their product that they care deeply about and for what? to get milked/scammed/lied to? fuck that.

I knew this was going to be abandoned too, once all those wallpapers started rolling in...
Totally Agree on this there are so many Good Developers that could use the support and would welcome it not taking advantage of the Patreons producing great work

Reactions: thejoker260495

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

Patreon is made to give financial support to your favorite artists or whatever, but that does not mean that they owe us anything since we are not their bosses. It is the fault of those who support him. I support creators who take months to deliver content but at least the final product is of quality and they are quite transparent. this sir dammed guy is just a lazy bum who prefers to talk shit on twitter to be transparent with his game. truly an embarrassing professional

Reactions: hcguy
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes